Don't have an account? Create one!

!!TBP!![LIMITED EDITION CD!!]

AuthorMessage
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
October 16th, 2006 at 04:10pm
xtbs7645x:
Best buy finally updated, i forget how to make clickable links... but the regular versions 9.99 and limiteds 17.99, i feel bad for the people that ordered it on other sites hahhahah.

yea. i preordered the best buy one.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 16th, 2006 at 08:07pm
That cannot be right. I mean...18 compared to 45?? Something's wrong with that picture.
WayFukdUp
Jazz Hands
WayFukdUp
October 16th, 2006 at 08:46pm
yeah....it seems to good to be true.
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
October 16th, 2006 at 08:53pm
That's exactly what my mom and I are wondering.

How come such a huge price difference?

What I want to know now is what the Best Buy LE comes with.
Sure, it probably won't be what the $40 one comes with, but I still want to know.
xtbs7645x
Killjoy
xtbs7645x
October 16th, 2006 at 09:08pm
its really not, i ve seen alot of sites where its $29, that only $9 less... best buys always cheaper. the regular versions only 9, they wouldn't put it up for pre-order if it wasn't true, not only would they be messing with the customer, but theyd be screwing themselves over. best buy is a huge company, just like walmart.. they buy things in large quanties, allowing them to sell them for cheaper.
xtbs7645x
Killjoy
xtbs7645x
October 16th, 2006 at 09:11pm
im sorry, but sometimes i wish this board wasn't all 14 year olds. theres only one limited edition!!!!! best buy doesn't have their own seperate one.
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
October 16th, 2006 at 09:56pm
Meh. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Shifty
WayFukdUp
Jazz Hands
WayFukdUp
October 16th, 2006 at 09:56pm
Saying that everyone on this board is 14 is ignorant. Age doesn't matter, maturity does, a trait in which you seem to lack. There is nothing wrong with people asking questions and you could answer them respectfully. If you have an issue with it don't post. Sometimes websites do have wrong information and it's better to safe then sorry.
xtbs7645x
Killjoy
xtbs7645x
October 16th, 2006 at 10:07pm
im sorry but some of the people are being ridiculous, dont take the 14 year old thing the wrong way.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 16th, 2006 at 10:10pm
DEPPnMCR:
Saying that everyone on this board is 14 is ignorant. Age doesn't matter, maturity does, a trait in which you seem to lack. There is nothing wrong with people asking questions and you could answer them respectfully. If you have an issue with it don't post. Sometimes websites do have wrong information and it's better to safe then sorry.

AMEN. I know PLENTLY of people older than me that are WAAAY more immature than I am. And that 14-year-old comment was not very mature. And what's wrong with asking questions?
xtbs7645x
Killjoy
xtbs7645x
October 16th, 2006 at 10:20pm
I wasn't saying it to be mature and im sorry for saying it, I think your thinking about it way too much, i suppouse i shouldn't judge upon most people of the age, once again im sorry. also im going to call best buy tomorrow and find out for sure about the cd.
Charliebitmyfinger.
Salute You in Your Grave
Charliebitmyfinger.
October 17th, 2006 at 03:37pm
I preeordered a " BLACK PARADE" set with cd+DVD . it cost about $40.
What is that?? anyone who know? pleease??
Someone e-mailed CDON.CO and asked if it was the limited edition, but they said it wasnt.. so what is this then?
Charlotte Paranoia!
Joining The Black Parade
Charlotte Paranoia!
October 22nd, 2006 at 11:14am
xtbs7645x:
im sorry, but sometimes i wish this board wasn't all 14 year olds. theres only one limited edition!!!!! best buy doesn't have their own seperate one.

Ahem. I'm younger than 14, and I've managed to order a limited edition version all on my own.
*is proud*
THE BLACK PARADE TOMORROW!!!!

Okay, I know this sounds weird, but I almost feel like they're trying to make more money out of their older fans (before the new single) by selling a limited edition for so much money. I know THEY didnt choose the price, but its almost like warner bros are thinking "hey, they have all these loyal fans who would buy anything mcr, so why dont we get some drawings and notes, put it in a box and sell it for $40?" I know they're more than that to us, but thats what it feels like.
Does that make sense?
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
October 22nd, 2006 at 11:14am
Okay, so I really want the Limited Edition CD, but I've been afraid that it won't be sold in stores. So, I checked best buy's website and the only thing they're previewing is the regular CD for $9.99. I'm going to be so upset if they don't have it in stores and I have to buy online like I've been wanting to. My dad kept telling me to wait because it'll probably be in stores.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
October 22nd, 2006 at 12:31pm
I found a pic of the artwork from the LMTD ED. CD and if you rather wait until your copy gets to you in the mail I respect you guys for not clicking the following link.

LMTD ED. CD Artwork
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
October 22nd, 2006 at 03:12pm
i just orderd mine off amazon cuz on the black parade site they were all sold out "/ and mine only cost $29.97 and ill get it on wensday Product Description
The Black Parade, My Chemical Romance's follow-up to its 2004 platinum major-label debut Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, "is way more dramatic, way more theatrical, completely over the top, borderline psychotic," says Gerard Way. "It's the most pure, intense thing we've ever been involved in." Producer by Rob Cavallo (Green Day), the album is a celebration of lvoe and death and darkness. Join The Black Parade. The Limited Edition special packaging features an 11-11/16" x 5-13/16", long skinny box with hinged lid, wrapped in black velveteen material, with a debossed design on the top. The 64-page bound paperback book inside the box is modeled after a Victorian-style photo album, and contains Gerard's drawings, making-of-the-album notes, and more.
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
October 22nd, 2006 at 03:13pm
it pissed me off that warner bros was selling it for so much and amazing had the same one for 17.99 and with one day super shipping i got it was only an extra 11 dollars.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
October 23rd, 2006 at 02:56pm
So who's got their limited edition? I think it was definatly worth the extra money! I love it and will cherish it forever Very Happy
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
October 23rd, 2006 at 03:11pm
What all did it come with?
The mailman hasn't come today...
Shifty

I feel sorry for ALL mailmen on this day, and tomorrow, may they be safe and unharmed by the vicious MCR teenies. XD
Amy;;
Salute You in Your Grave
Amy;;
October 23rd, 2006 at 04:25pm
=(.
Its sold out.
And I was gonna order it today.
Oh well, I spose its good that I dont, cause that means I would have spent $90.00 on the Special Edition CD and normal CD of TBP.