Don't have an account? Create one!

!!TBP!![LIMITED EDITION CD!!]

AuthorMessage
Aquarius_Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
Aquarius_Romance
October 25th, 2006 at 02:34am
Mercy:
Does anyone know where Heaven Help Us is?
I can't find it on the album . . .

But anyways, best music I've ever heard!!

It's not on the album. it's the B-side of The Welcome to the Black Parade single.
Mitch
Salute You in Your Grave
Mitch
October 25th, 2006 at 03:49am
So, I was listening to Teenagers, and it sounded familiar, so I searched my music files on my computer...

George Satelites - Keep Your Hands to Youself
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
October 25th, 2006 at 09:41am
oh yes ^ i can notice something similar there.

and damn, i'm so pissed, my lmtd ed hasn't come. how long do i need to wait, cus i don't want to anymore wait.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
October 25th, 2006 at 10:23am
Mitch:
So, I was listening to Teenagers, and it sounded familiar, so I searched my music files on my computer...

George Satelites - Keep Your Hands to Youself

Oh since i first heard it i said it sounded like another song! And that is the one! hehe its a funny old song!
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
October 25th, 2006 at 10:40am
My LE isn't here yet =((
Stupid play.com.
pheartehgrimace
Killjoy
pheartehgrimace
October 25th, 2006 at 01:17pm
Mine hasn't arrived either, apparently I hasn't really even shipped its just ready to be shipped, I'm supposed to be upated nightly but no new info since the 20th..
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
October 25th, 2006 at 01:44pm
My dad went and bought it for me yesterday when I was in school. It's amazing. Very Happy
xtbs7645x
Killjoy
xtbs7645x
October 25th, 2006 at 03:28pm
pheartehgrimace:
Mine hasn't arrived either, apparently I hasn't really even shipped its just ready to be shipped, I'm supposed to be upated nightly but no new info since the 20th..

what shipping did you pick? that sucks if you picked ground, you'll probaly get it next weel, depending on where it shipped from.
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
October 25th, 2006 at 04:41pm
i should be getting mine tomorrow !!! LE
A New Hope
Always Born a Crime
A New Hope
October 25th, 2006 at 05:34pm
Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! I got mine! Dance Dance Dance I love it already and I've only heard 5 songs. I need to get the regular cd now to see what that one looks like and a new MCR shirt.
In Love The Black Parade In Love In Love In Love
Megan Vegantoast
Bleeding on the Floor
Megan Vegantoast
October 25th, 2006 at 06:35pm
I love this album. Only one word can describe it.

AMAZING

I broke down and cried when I heard "The Sharpest Lives"
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
October 25th, 2006 at 07:11pm
My order was packaged yesterday. I'll hopefully get it tomorrow or Friday. Man, I can't wait.
Very Happy
Miss Americvnt
Bleeding on the Floor
Miss Americvnt
October 25th, 2006 at 08:59pm
I got mine yesterday! I listened to the whole thing three times in one night. I want to see what the regular CD looks like.

My parents ordered the limited edition without telling me. I didn't know they even got me The Black Parade until I got it. I love them. Oh, so much. ^_^
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
October 25th, 2006 at 09:04pm
Im saving up for the Limited Edition
through the mire
Salute You in Your Grave
through the mire
October 26th, 2006 at 12:27am
Aquarius_Romance:
B-sides are included with singles. Now everyone who has the LE what would you say is the best part about it? Also, what does the booklet exactly include and would you say that's the best part of it? What are the four cards about?

my fave part has to be the booklet. it talks about EVERYTHING. its amazing. the four cards are pictures of the band, a shot from welcome to the black parade, and a piece of amazing artwork that is also the cover of the booklet. im still confused about the b-side(s)......they don't show up in the playlist when i loaded my cd onto my comp. anyone know where they are?
if they came with the single, wouldn't i have got it/them when i bought wttbp on itunes, or only on the cd itself?
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
October 26th, 2006 at 07:11am
My LE came today! Agh, and I thought I couldn't love this band more.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
October 26th, 2006 at 07:29am
vamprock:

im still confused about the b-side(s)......they don't show up in the playlist when i loaded my cd onto my comp. anyone know where they are?
if they came with the single, wouldn't i have got it/them when i bought wttbp on itunes, or only on the cd itself?

Hey, I don't know much about Itunes, but B sides only come with singles. You will never find the B sides on an album unless its some kind of special compelation.

So the B side for wttbp can only be found on the single release, this will happen when famous last words is released too.
pheartehgrimace
Killjoy
pheartehgrimace
October 26th, 2006 at 10:21am
xtbs7645x:
pheartehgrimace:

what shipping did you pick? that sucks if you picked ground, you'll probaly get it next weel, depending on where it shipped from.

yeah I did pick ground, but Last I checked it was in cininatti OH Only like 1 state away from me. I don't think it should take that long.
josh franceschi.
Salute You in Your Grave
josh franceschi.
October 26th, 2006 at 06:08pm
Kay, since Gerard wrote a fucking novel, I'll just post some of the good bits. Scanner's being glitchy and not scanning, so scans later. :3

Making the Black Parade

by My Chemical Romance

INTRODUCTION

It was mere moments before we took the stage in a small club somewhere in Australia. It was right before they killed the lights but the hallway we stood in was dark and hot. Real hot. The crowd was growing impatient as our crew ran the final equipment checks and it suddenly occured to us that this was our last show on the "Revenge" tour. And though none of us remember for certain how many shows we played, we knew that the fight, the journey, took us from basements to the arenas... out of the van and off to the lions.

Making a record is like surgery without anesthetic. You first need to cut yourself up the middle. Then you have to rip out every single organ, every single part and lay them on a table. You then need to examine the parts, and the reality of the situation hits you. You find yourself saying things like "I didn't know that part was so ugly." Or "I better get a professional opinion about that." You go to bed hollow and then back to the operating room the next day... facing every fear, every disgusting thing you hate about yourself. Then you pop it all back in, sew yourself shut, and perform... You perform like your live depended on it- and in those perfect moments you find beauty you never knew existed. You find yourself and your friends all over again, you find something to fight for, something to love. Somehing to show the world.

-Know this-

Every record you make brings you closer to the end of your band.
That's why it's so painful - but that's also why it's so special.

~~~

We hopped in a rental car and started driving. It was late at night when we pulled p th these menacing iron gates, which held a sign that said:

The Paramour Private Residence. No Honking.

Bob hit a buzzer, excanged some words with an intercom, and the gates slowly opened. I always thought this was for the desired effect of making it as creepy as possible when you went in, and it worked. We stepped out of the car, grabbed our bags, and were let into our new home, The Paramour. It even sounds menacing, doesn't it? It was.

As soon as you stepped in, you got a "Shining"
[A/N: Good Movie. XD] vibe. Right away it felt like this place was going to consume you and eventually it would. There were so many hallways that seemed to lead somewhere very dark, stiarways that led to places that were very cold. The whole place was cold. The whole place seemed haunted. We figured this would work for us.

We all drew numbers to see who got which room and it almost seemed like the house chose which one we got, because each room really seemed to fit each guy. Except Mikey. His room was terrifying to be in and I couldn't exactly tell you why... It just had a bad vibe to it.

More later. :]
through the mire
Salute You in Your Grave
through the mire
October 26th, 2006 at 08:15pm
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:
vamprock:

im still confused about the b-side(s)......they don't show up in the playlist when i loaded my cd onto my comp. anyone know where they are?

Hey, I don't know much about Itunes, but B sides only come with singles. You will never find the B sides on an album unless its some kind of special compelation.

So the B side for wttbp can only be found on the single release, this will happen when famous last words is released too.

ah, thank you! so, kill all your friends, although its mentioned in the cd notes, will come out with the next single? *still mildly confused*