collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
October 23rd, 2006 at 04:26pm
Worse Than Terrors.:
What all did it come with?
The mailman hasn't come today...
Shifty

I feel sorry for ALL mailmen on this day, and tomorrow, may they be safe and unharmed by the vicious MCR teenies. XD

ditto..
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
October 23rd, 2006 at 04:29pm
YAY. I pre-ordered the special edition last month from Best Buy<3
[[dances]]
It's coming tomorrow! Its coming tomorrow!
MaryMurder
Killjoy
MaryMurder
October 23rd, 2006 at 04:38pm
I pre-ordered mine from warner brothers site, and mine came today. as in I'm phsically holding the CD in my hands.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 23rd, 2006 at 04:57pm
Mine better come tomorrow or i'm gonna flip.
biggest_mistake
Shotgun Sinner
biggest_mistake
October 23rd, 2006 at 05:00pm
I called a store and there was ONE copy. And the woman put it on hold for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thanked her about 40 times. Lol.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 23rd, 2006 at 05:38pm
LOL. Lucky you. I'm gonna call them in a minute.

This is sort of off topic, but i had to put it where people would see it. I just made a group on Myspace called INO marchers. It's obviously for people on here. Join!!

CLICK!!!
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
October 23rd, 2006 at 07:31pm
I GOT MINE!
IT CAME IN THE MAIL!
I ORDERED IT OFF OF BEST BUY!!

<33333

It was funny, because I'm really not supposed to have it until I finish paying my mom for it. But! I already payed like five dollars of it so I latched onto her and begged to at least look at it. And then she was like 'no no no no' so I snatched it and huddled over it on the floor and she tried to get it away from me and I bit her and finally I had to give it to her.

But not without a fight! No

XDDDDDD
But I looked through it and its so awesome!!! I didn't get to read the book yet, but I will later.
xtbs7645x
Killjoy
xtbs7645x
October 23rd, 2006 at 09:31pm
mines in flordia, i live in mass... but i put next day air, so ill have it tomorrow Smile
kpet85
Killjoy
kpet85
October 24th, 2006 at 12:50am
i ordered mine from wbr...but i haven't gotten it yet Sad i hope it comes tomorrow...they haven't charged my account for it yet either...i hope my order didn't get screwed up or i'm gonna be pissed off...lol
Charlotte Paranoia!
Joining The Black Parade
Charlotte Paranoia!
October 24th, 2006 at 08:20am
well..... is ANYONE gonna tell us whats in it yet???? Come on people! I have to wait for ages to get mine!
Not__Me
Fabulous Killjoy
Not__Me
October 24th, 2006 at 10:57am
^^me too please do tell guys
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
October 24th, 2006 at 11:05am
okay ill describe it!

Inside there is a 72 page book. In it there is just loads of stuff. Gerard, Bob and Mikey write about writing the album etc. Then Frank and Ray go on to talk a little abuot each of the songs. They also talk about making the video's (they filmed two on the same day, thats why theres no fire in wttbp, because the fire is actually from the famous last words video).

There are loads of photos/sketches by gerard etc. And it also has all the song words in too.

Then there are four artwork cards, the same size as the box. One is like a scene from wttbp video, two of the band in their uniforms and a fourth is some amazing artwork which is oh the black parade, its amazing.

In the bottom of the box there you can find the cd which in itself is another piece of art. It has many of the characters depicted on it and also the names of each track. Next to it, making up the base of the box is a shiney golden/bronze looking picture, which shows buildings and it also shows the patient character flying into the sky, while attached still to the earth by a long red flowing line, make of that what you will!

All in all, words are useless to describe it, because its AMAZING, and you'll only truely understand that when you get yours!
Not__Me
Fabulous Killjoy
Not__Me
October 24th, 2006 at 11:24am
ok thanks soo much it sounds amazing.

I know this is too much to ask, and its a spoiler, but has anyone scanned atleast 1 page of the whole thinggy, or do we have a pic of the cover or anything at all? cuz I dont think the limited edition would be around at christams time.....thats when ill have enough money to get it
Charlotte Paranoia!
Joining The Black Parade
Charlotte Paranoia!
October 24th, 2006 at 11:50am
^ I agree!!!!!!

lmao! We're like kids at christmas trying to find out what their presents are! XD

It sounds so awesome!
Aquarius_Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
Aquarius_Romance
October 24th, 2006 at 01:50pm
Did anyone manage to get the reduced price for the LE? It seemes to be an error on the retailers part.
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
October 24th, 2006 at 02:40pm
I GOT IT !
*hugs velvet caseing*
biggest_mistake
Shotgun Sinner
biggest_mistake
October 24th, 2006 at 04:13pm
I'm curious.... does the shiny "box" come out? I don't wanna break it.... Embarassed
Geoff Rickly
Banned
Geoff Rickly
October 24th, 2006 at 04:39pm
I got the one in the black velvet box with the 72 page booklet and postcard things. It is soo fucking sweet.
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
October 24th, 2006 at 04:39pm
IScareTheShitOutOfMe:
I'm curious.... does the shiny "box" come out? I don't wanna break it.... Embarassed

i dont think so.. i tried to get it out. it wouldnt budge.
sooo i think its just so the cd doesnt move around/
biggest_mistake
Shotgun Sinner
biggest_mistake
October 24th, 2006 at 04:59pm
shot to remember.:
IScareTheShitOutOfMe:

i dont think so.. i tried to get it out. it wouldnt budge.
sooo i think its just so the cd doesnt move around/

Okay... I did that too but I just wanted to know. Thanks. Smile