Don't have an account? Create one!

2007 My Chem Aussie tour.

AuthorMessage
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 3rd, 2007 at 02:20pm
you're home already?!
ahah seemed like the most exciting part were INO meetups! undoubtedly that was a large part of my excitement that day. LOL you guys rocked your line man, we so should've ran up & down the line shouting like you guys! I just LOLLed so hard reading that Mr. Green

edit: "INO message board?" man, that is geeky. Ha Ha
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 3rd, 2007 at 02:26pm
Lol, yeah, it finished at like 11... so yeah. And by no means was MCR overshadowed by the INO meetups... but I don't really know what else to say!!! Hehehe. Actually, re: the fuck yourselves thing, at the beginning of... Prison (maybe), he was like 'it's time to fuck yourselves' so Renee and I gave him the finger and yelled FUCK YOU... then he started singing, and we were like oh... teehee.
yilujayss
Fabulous Killjoy
yilujayss
December 3rd, 2007 at 02:26pm
Okie i will start by saying, that was the best concert of my life oooo no shit it was amazing!!!! the only thing i can hear really good that the moment is the ringing in my ears and i can't really think straight Rolling Eyes

although i didn't see any people from INO though Neutral but i did write INO on my arm and got strange looks tehe
ee i'll start from the beginning or i'll forget stuff more then i normally do. TGP and CS where pretty good, i liked 'em...although the lead from CS dances really weird on the stange and my mum thinks hes on some kinds of drugs for sure...
anywho...i didn't manage to get any pics or vids because they took my camera away from me Crying or Very sad i would of gotten away with it if my sister wrapped it up in my jumper
Gerard did a lot of walking, licking his hand and everything he normally does but with that whole F**K you thing...he only said "right, it's time to f**k yourselfs" and then started Prison. Frank, Ray (god that solo was bloody awesome) Mikey were amazing! ...i don't have any words for how the concert was....it was just frickin awesome

hmm i don't remember much ...my head and everything else hurts at the moment =] worth it
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 3rd, 2007 at 02:34pm
=)
Renee, me, and Jules

yilujayss
Fabulous Killjoy
yilujayss
December 3rd, 2007 at 02:45pm
^^ awesome pic

i'm wipped out...im going to sleep
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
December 3rd, 2007 at 03:46pm
woop, okay, here are some photos i took (sorry they're so big). Please don't steal them.

Our shoes

Even though this one's out of focus, I think it looks cool.

j_zillmann24
Motor Baby
j_zillmann24
December 3rd, 2007 at 04:24pm
awesome photos man! i wish i met up with some INO guys
howrie
Killjoy
howrie
December 4th, 2007 at 12:20am
some pretty mint photos...does anyone know anywhere that i could find photos from the melbourne show??
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 4th, 2007 at 12:42am
^ I saw Taleetha (taleethasauraus on both MySpace and LJ) and the show, so she'll surely post photos. Check places like Faster Louder. There'll be professional photos everywhere.
yilujayss
Fabulous Killjoy
yilujayss
December 4th, 2007 at 01:11am
sez:
woop, okay, here are some photos i took (sorry they're so big). Please don't steal them.

Our shoes

im petty sure i saw a person with jeans and those pinks shoes with the writing on it!
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
December 4th, 2007 at 03:52am
For future reference, how do people get to meet the band? I know that someone opened Frank's door or something at the Melbourne show, but I wouldn't do that...just...how? Without seeming stalker-ish.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 4th, 2007 at 05:21am
OHMYGOSH, YESTERDAY WAS ONE OF THE MOST WONDEFUL DAYS OF MY LIFE!
Everything was just perfect!!
I went to the Entertainment Centre straight after school, after quickly getting changed, and Nikki and I walked towards the centre, and there's this girl standing there, that kinda looked like Renee...
And it turned out it was! So I like jumped on her, hahaha, and we chatted for a bit, and then another girl came up to me and it was a girl I had done work experience with earlier on in the year.
So we sat with this girl Roni and her sister Katie, and were just around the corner from Renee and her friends, who I visited frequently, and I'm sure they got quite sick of me.
Then my other three school friends met up with Nikki and I, and we're just chilling.
And Sez finally arrives, and we had a nice big group hug. Then we decided to run up and down the entire line screaming out for other INOpians, but as Sez said, we didn't find any. But we did get the strangest looks, ahaha.
Umm, also, Sez and I got told off for running into the Entertainment Centre, and it was a little bit funny. XD
And then - from being a big group of something like twelve - we all got separated into like, pairs!
I cried sooooo much during the show.
I cried once when they came out on stage (well it was more like bawling), once when they played 'You Know What We Do...' because that was the very first MCR song I'd ever heard, and again when they played Desert Song.

OH! AND OF COURSE!
I'm not sure if any of you remember, but when I was telling you all about TOC, I mentioned a guy named Trent.
Well, we were all on the look out for him in the line and going into the arena, and then I totally forgot about him.
Then, at the very end of the concert, as we were leaving, there's this guy in front of me, and I was like, "Trent?"
And he turns around and recognises me, and so I got his number, I got a photo with him and he kissed me on the cheek!
It was beautiful, hahaha.

... Yeah. I felt very sorry for Renee and Sez who had to put up with my infinite amount of energy and my hyperactiveness. LOLZ, SORRY!
matfew churlz sanduz
Shotgun Sinner
matfew churlz sanduz
December 4th, 2007 at 05:34am
sez:
I actually just shat myself then.
I was like, WHAT THE HELL, WHO IS JULES WITH?!
But then I remembered she met up with you and Renee.
And apparently one of you has seen me at work? O.o (I'm the curly haired one, btw. ;D )

The concert last night was better than I thought it was going to be.
I still cannot stand Gerard, but, meh, what are you gonna do?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 4th, 2007 at 05:40am
matfew churlz sanduz:

Lmfao. That is exactly what I thought after the Sydney concert XD
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 4th, 2007 at 05:53am
matfew churlz sanduz:
I actually just shat myself then.
I was like, WHAT THE HELL, WHO IS JULES WITH?!
But then I remembered she met up with you and Renee.
And apparently one of you has seen me at work? O.o (I'm the curly haired one, btw. ;D )

Psssst, that was Renee that had seen you. The one on the left.

I'll post my photos as soon as Nikki sends them!
We're going to make a scrapbook about our evening at MCR. =D
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 4th, 2007 at 06:07am
I'm glad everyone in Adelaide had an amazing time!

Omg, my show is next. D;
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 4th, 2007 at 06:08am
Awh! Jules! You met up with Trent? That is so awesome.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 4th, 2007 at 06:09am
I think what made it really awesome was meeting up with Renee and Sez, and the fact we got to hang out quite a bit.
And, we were all together (well, kinda... we got separated, but that was beyond our control) to see them. I dunno, it just made it amazing, for me anyway.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 4th, 2007 at 06:33am
Yeah, company can make all the difference. I'm just glad your first MCR concert was amazing.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 4th, 2007 at 06:38am

I'm glad you guys had an awesome time!
Seems like this tour is going really well everywhere ;D