Don't have an account? Create one!

UK Tours/Shows.

AuthorMessage
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
November 12th, 2006 at 05:11pm
Awww! That sucks, but i'm sure you'll make friends in the queue.

My friend almost did that to me yesterday. He's my best mate in the whole world, and we had a huge argument. But as neither of us can hold a grudge, we were friends again 5 mins later.
Nickily
Killjoy
Nickily
November 12th, 2006 at 06:39pm
I'm not a very sociable person, of all the shows i've been to i've only ever got talking to someone at one of them.
As long as she doesn't spazz out and get too over excited i think i'll be okay.
I've always got my iPod.
Belle_Muerte
Jazz Hands
Belle_Muerte
November 13th, 2006 at 03:38am
i sang so hard last night that my throat is raw, i've lost my voice. It was an amazing show!
bleeding_on_the_floor
Jazz Hands
bleeding_on_the_floor
November 13th, 2006 at 11:01am
wooo, bournemouth was amazing. I got pretty squished but it was WORTH the wait... my throat hurts too. STILL!

I'm still hyper aswell and i keep reciting the night to my friends.. wooo
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
November 13th, 2006 at 11:32am
london fucking amazing I lost my voice and just rocked soo hard!!
deadlynightshade
Killjoy
deadlynightshade
November 13th, 2006 at 04:36pm
yeah Bournemouth was amazing,some kids had stayed there over night.wish i had. i had like a six hour journey to bournemouth though.
I heard about some of the kids at the Bournemouth show got some stuff from the band, like Bob's drum sticks.
Miss Skeleton !!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Miss Skeleton !!
November 13th, 2006 at 05:23pm
Was @ Brixton last night.
weeeee amaze night.
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
November 14th, 2006 at 04:54am
Went to liverpool last night
injuries: sprained fingers, bruises, unable to move right knee..to be honest i dont care any more.
i was the girl who got in a fight over bobs drumstick Smile
unfortunately i lost as i got kicked + punched in the face =/
absolutely amazin gig, best night of my life
roll on march Very Happy
CharlieDETH
Killjoy
CharlieDETH
November 14th, 2006 at 07:28am
went to the liverpool gig...i saw the girl who eventually got the drumstick outside afterwards
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 14th, 2006 at 07:50am
Liverpool was completly amazing and awesome last night! I got a finger on one of the drunsticks but didnt manage to grab one! I met a few other ino people too which was great!

We queued from 12pm and managed to "almost" get on the barrier. It was really great, and even though a lot of people got injured (im just a but battered) it just added to the atmosphere!

We waited outside afterwards and briefly got to see all of the guys! And me andy Nat and Hannah got hugs from Frankie, whick actually made my day complete! He's so funny, he had a little skull make-up type bag with him which was uber cute!

It was one of the best days and nights of my entire life! Like someone said before, BRING ON MARCH! oh and did anyone see the girls who made their own costumes, they were really cool I thought!
CharlieDETH
Killjoy
CharlieDETH
November 14th, 2006 at 07:59am
I saw 2 girls who i talked too who had made their own military type jackets. i didnt get to see the rest of the band but i saw gerard so now im happy =)
Charliebitmyfinger.
Salute You in Your Grave
Charliebitmyfinger.
November 14th, 2006 at 09:20am
^^ Thats so awesome!!! Very Happy Youre so lucky!! How long did you wait outside to meet him? :O Youre so lucky! Guess you already know that Razz But still!
wow! were it on the backdoor? (Sp?)
i was in brixton. in the queue for almost 6 hours before they let us in..
my first ever mcr concert..::
i fainted..in a moshpit. Embarassed ( Ive only fainted ONCE in my life, oh wait.. two)
I was at a barrier.. my ribs are ruind, and I have loads of nice bruises, people drag out all my hair, lost my cellphone and my wallet,ruind my jacket...
BUTsooo worth it!
Gerard looked me right in the face, I guess thats when I fainted, I dont remember. Neutral
And BOB.. he is so fuckennn NICE ! just the way he smiles when gerard`s talking, AW! In Love
I diddnt get any good pictures of them Sad only gerard kinda.
He`s putting both his middle fingers up in the air.. Dance
and I videotaped MAMA!! just not the ending :C ( i want to put in on youtube, but i dont know how..)
I want to go back..SO BAD.
CharlieDETH
Killjoy
CharlieDETH
November 14th, 2006 at 11:51am
i actually only waited about 15mins and i got two signatures.. none of the rest of the band came out but gerard did and he tried to sign as many as he could Smile

i spoke to gerard...okay maybe it was only "can you sign this" and he says "sure" but still ^^
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
November 14th, 2006 at 12:00pm
Liverpool was amazing!!!
We got there at about 5ish, and got talking to a few people in the queue. [If any of you come on here, I was the quietish one with the lad who wouldn't shut up, who started singing cheesy pop songs..?]
When we got in, the people we got talking to ran up to us and showed us where they were. We were right at the side [Franks side] but we were second row to the barrier and had an awesome view =D
I'm battered and bruised and have almost no voice my it was so worth it.
CharlieDETH
Killjoy
CharlieDETH
November 14th, 2006 at 12:11pm
I was on franks side too...next to the doors
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
November 14th, 2006 at 12:20pm
XchazX:

At which gig? Liverpool?
bleeding_on_the_floor
Jazz Hands
bleeding_on_the_floor
November 14th, 2006 at 12:25pm
deadlynightshade:
yeah Bournemouth was amazing,some kids had stayed there over night.wish i had. i had like a six hour journey to bournemouth though.
I heard about some of the kids at the Bournemouth show got some stuff from the band, like Bob's drum sticks.

I had like a 4 hour journey to get to bournemouth, and i had to sleep on the floor of a travel lodge. but i actually didn't sleep at all. argh.

and... i saw some girls fighting over a drumstick, and some girl who had actually managed to get one (she was holding it up in the air so no-one would nick it Laughing )

i got elbowed/headbutted in the face TWICE. once by some stupid little boy who was attempting to headbang... i kinda yelled at him over the music. he looked pretty scared actually, but that might have been because i was sweating so much and jumping up and down. Ah. good times

oh yeah, and sorry for inflicting my sweaty-ness over everyone Rolling Eyes
CharlieDETH
Killjoy
CharlieDETH
November 14th, 2006 at 12:36pm
awake and unafraid.:
XchazX:

At which gig? Liverpool?

Yup Yup i was stood right to the side...my friend fainted and we had to push RIGHT through all the ppl near the speakers to get out of the doors
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
November 14th, 2006 at 12:43pm
XchazX:
awake and unafraid.:
XchazX:

At which gig? Liverpool?

Yup Yup i was stood right to the side...my friend fainted and we had to push RIGHT through all the ppl near the speakers to get out of the doors

Aw man, sucks that your friend fainted - I saw quite a few people who fainted.
CharlieDETH
Killjoy
CharlieDETH
November 14th, 2006 at 12:49pm
yeah we sat outside them doors for like 5 minutes and about 6 more girls got brought out