Don't have an account? Create one!

UK Tours/Shows.

AuthorMessage
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
November 14th, 2006 at 01:36pm
i could have gone and triedto meet them but it didnt work..my dad made us go back to the car Cry
i got punched in the face after fighting over the drumstick..i had short brown hair with my fringe clipped back + i was with a girl who had black curly hair in plaits if that helps?
really hurt, got a gorgeous tee though, the girls skinny fit one, its lovely on
xx
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 14th, 2006 at 01:59pm
the crowd was pretty fierce at liverpool though, i thought!!
there was so much pushing in the hall!

but it was the best day of my life, regardless.
the show was amazing.
catherine and me and hannah and andy all waited at the back outside afterwards (=]) and it was just so awesome: i got all of their autographs, apart from bob's (cause the mean manager guy told him to come on, and we were like the last people he had to sign for, and he mustn't have seen us Sad ) and i got a high-five from mikey and a hug from frankie!

i can't actually believe it's all happened.
Very Happy.
i had such a great time.
CharlieDETH
Killjoy
CharlieDETH
November 14th, 2006 at 02:00pm
Captain Jessicaarr
were you sat on the steps near the entrance like 3 songs in with your friend?
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
November 14th, 2006 at 02:20pm
Before Cry For Silence or in MCR's Set?

i got in the hall about halfway through cry for silence then we just pushed through and got quite far forward Smile
xx
Amuto.
Really Not Okay
Amuto.
November 14th, 2006 at 02:40pm
I went to Liverpool too... Who were the people with pom poms? Lol. Happy Days... Yeah that was my first ever concert so i stayed at the back and sat on my Dads shoulders... Great view and it was overall the best experience in my life. Who's going to the MEN in March??? Very Happy
CharlieDETH
Killjoy
CharlieDETH
November 14th, 2006 at 03:00pm
hehe the pom poms were cool although they kinda messed a few fotis up but hu cares xD
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 14th, 2006 at 03:20pm
XchazX:
i actually only waited about 15mins and i got two signatures.. none of the rest of the band came out but gerard did and he tried to sign as many as he could Smile

i spoke to gerard...okay maybe it was only "can you sign this" and he says "sure" but still ^^

Yeah the rest came out later, after gerard it was frank and then mikey and ray together and then finally bob. It was awesome we got all of their autographs and mikey hi-fived us and frankie gave us hugs, it was so good best night ever!
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 14th, 2006 at 03:21pm
ACoffinMySize?Where?:
I went to Liverpool too... Who were the people with pom poms?

Who's going to the MEN in March??? Very Happy

I was right by them and they were not real mcr fans! The girl was like "wave your pom poms more and give him a hard on" it was disgusting having to be next to them, they wanted to turn the guys on, clearly therefore they have no knowledge of who mcr actually are!

Oh and yes Im going to the men! I cant wait, im counting down the days!
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 14th, 2006 at 03:23pm
Mrs.Halloween:

the show was amazing.
catherine and me and hannah and andy all waited at the back outside afterwards (=]) and it was just so awesome: i got all of their autographs, apart from bob's (cause the mean manager guy told him to come on, and we were like the last people he had to sign for, and he mustn't have seen us Sad ) and i got a high-five from mikey and a hug from frankie!

Very Happy.
i had such a great time.

Yeehhaar! But nat, collectivley we got all of their autographs Wink lol what am amazing night! Andy managed to get bobs before the evil worm guy made him get on the bus "bus call" "bus call" he drove me insane!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 14th, 2006 at 03:36pm
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:
Mrs.Halloween:

the show was amazing.

Very Happy.
i had such a great time.

Yeehhaar! But nat, collectivley we got all of their autographs Wink lol what am amazing night! Andy managed to get bobs before the evil worm guy made him get on the bus "bus call" "bus call" he drove me insane!

lol. that's true.
grrr, to that stupid manager guy. meh.

aw man, such a brilliant day though.
which way
Bleeding on the Floor
which way
November 15th, 2006 at 05:06am
Brixton on 12th was awesome the best early birthday present I could have asked for! Plus Frank signed the Black Parade mask they handed out to us after the show. It was an amazing night
Fleur-de-lis
Killjoy
Fleur-de-lis
November 15th, 2006 at 08:52am
I'm going to see them at nottingham arena on th 26th of March....Anyone else going to be there? It seems so far way....

We don't have that good seats or anything though, because we couldn't book tickets in time. All the standing tickets were gone and we could only get seats really high up in the arena...Were directly facing the stage though, so it shouldn't be too bad! I hope theres screens there though, so I can see whats going on on stage properely...
Talk to Frank.
Joining The Black Parade
Talk to Frank.
November 15th, 2006 at 11:46am
i saw them last night, and it was amazin! the crowd was really mixed.
But i got franks towel at the end haha. i halfed with another girl cause we both got it lol =]
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 15th, 2006 at 12:11pm
Steef Says.:
i saw them last night, and it was amazin! the crowd was really mixed.
But i got franks towel at the end haha. i halfed with another girl cause we both got it lol =]

oh thats so lucky! the guys at our show wouldnt throw the towles out! They must have wanted to keep them lol!
House-of-wolves
Killjoy
House-of-wolves
November 15th, 2006 at 01:03pm
the liverpool show was amazing!! i was at the vert front right in front of frank!! and i met them all exept gerard... so cool
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 15th, 2006 at 01:09pm
House-of-wolves:
the liverpool show was amazing!! i was at the vert front right in front of frank!! and i met them all exept gerard... so cool

hey yeah! i saw you, I was with nat. You got let in first we saw you go in and were were jealous! hehe x
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 15th, 2006 at 02:03pm
^^ lol, yeah we were jealous of you kem!! hah.
i so wanted to be at the front where frank was.

gah, but i got a hug afterwards so i don't mind so much. haha.
he is so beautiful.
gothgirl1975
Motor Baby
gothgirl1975
November 15th, 2006 at 03:38pm
Liverpool was overcrowded. I think they sold too many tickets. The place was heavin! Best MCR gig I've been to yet though sound wise. The guys rocked!
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 15th, 2006 at 04:06pm
gothgirl1975:
Liverpool was overcrowded. I think they sold too many tickets. The place was heavin! Best MCR gig I've been to yet though sound wise. The guys rocked!

There was a lot more people than i had ever seen there before at other sold out shows. It was pretty mad, but I guess that it wasnt officially overcrowded because they would get shut down or something.

Although I have never been squashed like that in my entire life! Loads of fun though!
Cap'n Scumbag.
Shotgun Sinner
Cap'n Scumbag.
November 16th, 2006 at 06:11am
matt tong was born in bournemouth.

sorry that was quite random.