Don't have an account? Create one!

UK Tours/Shows.

AuthorMessage
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
November 18th, 2006 at 05:19pm
x__xhawthornex:
I took the morning off school to get tickets for the 30th as soon as they came out :]
Well I had an doctors appointment too but I decided as the tickets came out the same day...

Anyway, London Brixton on the 12th was awesome!
Was it just me imagining it, or did Brian come out on stage and take a photo of the crowd at one point?
Everyone around me was so tall, maybe you can see my hand or something in the photo lawl.

OMG I saw some dude come on stage and take a picture, I couldn't see THAT clearly but I remember I honestly thought it was Brian too!
DESTROYA.
Killjoy
DESTROYA.
November 18th, 2006 at 05:22pm
Where was it announced that Thursday are supporting?
Sianie! -IeroRoxSox-
Killjoy
Sianie! -IeroRoxSox-
November 18th, 2006 at 06:58pm
I saw them in Glasgow a few days ago In Love WOWOWOWOW =O
ladypeace
Bleeding on the Floor
ladypeace
November 23rd, 2006 at 05:47am
i'm seeing them in london in march! yeay
i got really bad tickets to the 29th but i've got tickets to the 30th too.. so that okay! yeay 2 days in a row.. SmileSmile
Amuto.
Really Not Okay
Amuto.
November 23rd, 2006 at 01:46pm
Is everyone going to write INO on thier hands? :S Oh, and who's going to Manchester on the 24th? Theres so many for London.
Roses-for-smiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses-for-smiles
November 24th, 2006 at 01:31pm
ladypeace:
i got really bad tickets to the 29th but i've got tickets to the 30th too.. so that okay! yeay 2 days in a row.. SmileSmile

I was contemplating wether to get Wembley tickets for the 29th for a while, I really didn't want seating though and that's all that was left by the time I realised I wanted them so bad. I'm so pleased they added another date so I've got standing for the 30th! Yay! Brighton and Cardiff too Very Happy
ladypeace
Bleeding on the Floor
ladypeace
November 25th, 2006 at 01:12pm
Roses-for-smiles:
ladypeace:

I was contemplating wether to get Wembley tickets for the 29th for a while, I really didn't want seating though and that's all that was left by the time I realised I wanted them so bad. I'm so pleased they added another date so I've got standing for the 30th! Yay! Brighton and Cardiff too Very Happy

i really wanted standing for the 30th but i'm going with friends and they all wanted to sit.. Sad and i don't want to stand alone.. so i'm stuck on the seats for both dates..
Rachel Doesn't Agree
Killjoy
Rachel Doesn't Agree
November 25th, 2006 at 05:07pm
I want to try and get to the Manchester one next year, I saw them in Liverpool on the 13th, and holycrap! I NEED to do it again, it's like they're a drug or something, you can't get enough of MCR. I think you get a whole different view on them once you've actually had them in front of you, I know I have, and I respect them so much more
Amuto.
Really Not Okay
Amuto.
November 26th, 2006 at 02:18pm
Rachel Doesn't Agree:
I want to try and get to the Manchester one next year, I saw them in Liverpool on the 13th, and holycrap! I NEED to do it again, it's like they're a drug or something, you can't get enough of MCR. I think you get a whole different view on them once you've actually had them in front of you, I know I have, and I respect them so much more

I saw them on the 13th November! I know exactly what you mean. I'm going on the 24th so... lol. maybe see you there? Razz
Rachel Doesn't Agree
Killjoy
Rachel Doesn't Agree
November 26th, 2006 at 03:02pm
Amy.To.Sleep:
Rachel Doesn't Agree:

I saw them on the 13th November! I know exactly what you mean. I'm going on the 24th so... lol. maybe see you there? Razz

maybe you will! I think I've got a REALLY good chance of going though, my mum knows how much MCR mean to me, and seeing as it's a saturday, she doesn't seem to mind all that much -squee-

EDIT: or maybe not, I just had a look, there's only seated tickets left, on the upper tier *tear*
emmaa....
Killjoy
emmaa....
November 26th, 2006 at 03:46pm
im going too march 24th at the M.E.N anyonee else going to that date?? I dont know anyone apart from me and my friend who is going?? ......<3 x
Marc Webb.
Salute You in Your Grave
Marc Webb.
November 26th, 2006 at 03:55pm
I'm going to Cardiff on the 25th of March.

Yeah i've made a black parade jacket (back in september its sorta good i'll post a picture if anyone wants) but i dont know if to wear it because I mean how hot am i gonna be in it?! What do you think...

Dying of heat exhaustion VS one of MCR atually seeing it
Rachel Doesn't Agree
Killjoy
Rachel Doesn't Agree
November 27th, 2006 at 02:54am
I tied my jacket around the barrier when I saw them, so you could always do that [if you get near enough] but I was on the balcony, and I'm not sure how safe that would be xp. But it sounds really good, have you got a picture? I've been trying to convert one of my jackets into a TBP one, not going all that well
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
November 27th, 2006 at 07:46am
Manchester MEN for me on the 24th March, i'll write INO on my hand too Very Happy
xx
the_pumpkin_fariee
Fabulous Killjoy
the_pumpkin_fariee
November 27th, 2006 at 10:04am
ImgonnagoseeMCR!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in March in Wembly arena....its sold out now.....
But im going with my best m8s
Polly
Kyo
Sammi
Natz

hahahahahahaha
in ur face Owen!!!!!!!!!
we got tickets and u didnt!!!!
The Hitcher
Bleeding on the Floor
The Hitcher
November 27th, 2006 at 01:49pm
CaptainJessicaarr:
Manchester MEN for me on the 24th March, i'll write INO on my hand too Very Happy
xx

me 2 Wink Very Happy mite c u! lol. Mr. Green
Amuto.
Really Not Okay
Amuto.
November 27th, 2006 at 02:34pm
heart.break.rach:
CaptainJessicaarr:
xx

Same, might see you two! Clap
The Hitcher
Bleeding on the Floor
The Hitcher
November 27th, 2006 at 03:10pm
Amy.To.Sleep:
heart.break.rach:
CaptainJessicaarr:
xx

Same, might see you two! Clap

write INO on ur hand Wink
Rawwr-im-a-pirate
Killjoy
Rawwr-im-a-pirate
November 27th, 2006 at 03:32pm
i went to the 14th of november 2006 at barrowlands in glasgow! it was BLOODY AMAZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are so much hotter in real life i meen theyr hot on tv but in real life theyr unbelieveable
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
November 27th, 2006 at 04:48pm
I didn't realise there were so many north-west-y people on ino xD!!
I'll be at Manchester next year too =]]