Don't have an account? Create one!

Clothes/Shoes

AuthorMessage
Becky has a rainbow.
Always Born a Crime
Becky has a rainbow.
October 27th, 2006 at 08:26pm
I'm really really overprotective about my clothing...i don't want anyone else to own it Laughing I hate people copying me and such, and i can't take it as a complimet...i've tried >.<

Most of my clothes come from places other than england XD Absolutely adore ebay. In fact a hell of a lot of my clothes come from there. I only buy handmade one of a kind things from there, and i absolutely love it.
I buy my other clothes when i'm on holiday...mostly america...but occasionally we'll go somewhere like Japan. And as you can imagine i was like O.O woah, heaven Laughing
I think i range from my average day of band tees and jeans to lovely dresses.
But most of my stuff is a little...different Laughing

My shoes are the only thing that i buy in my hometown XD

Shit i just wrote rather a lot about my clothes >.<
I'm so materialistic haha.

Oh yer and my favourite clothes at the moment would be my star corset and well...fake eyelashes XD but that's not clothing so we'll just pretend i didn't say that Shifty
Zoe.Scandalous.
Bleeding on the Floor
Zoe.Scandalous.
October 27th, 2006 at 09:01pm
This summer I bought a pair of Vans. I pimp them. Heck yes. I've got WAY to many Chucks, and my dad calls me a dork cause when HE went to school all every one wore Chucks. Whatever.

I shop where ever. Graphic tees rocks. And what not. I love Hot Topic, though. But I'm too poor to buy stuff from there. -Pout- Oh- my favorite outfit is a pair of jeans(all floppy and torn up)(VANS, DUH) my skirt, and my Ozzfest shirt. lol. I'll shut up...
Perfect Scars
Motor Baby
Perfect Scars
October 27th, 2006 at 09:10pm
Favorites for me= Skinnies, striped red and black shirt, red and black studded belt, green and black studded belt, hobo gloves, suspenders, all me jewlery, black lo tops and lettered x- hi tops. Very Happy and I shop everywhere and anywhere.. Mostly thrift stores.. More unique.. Though my skinnies were from le Chateau.
emilyrachel
Bleeding on the Floor
emilyrachel
October 27th, 2006 at 09:28pm
The only shirts I wear are band shirts.
The only pants I wear are jeans and corduroys.
I only wear big jackets or jackets with a band name on them.
I wear either Converses or Etnies.
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
October 27th, 2006 at 09:35pm
I mostly wear these every day.
Except, they are pretty much fucked up now, and I've only had them for 2 months.
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
October 27th, 2006 at 09:59pm
So I run my mouth about my wardrobe twenty miles a minute.

I live in this peacoat [in black, without the hood]. You would not believe how gorgeous it is.
I adore this hoodie.
American Eagle is my second home, I swoon over it constantly.
And this is the only decent Nirvana shirt I own. The fact that Kurt's wearing sunglasses makes it adjs;fslajamazing.

omg and shoes.
I love to wear these, because I can just kick them off. The interior lining is to die for.
Flats take up 90% of my closet.
And these are totally the most disgusting shoes I own but I wear them every chance I get.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, MY BABY.
I am never getting rid of it. lmfao I seriously treat it like my own child.
Hollywood Babylon.
Salute You in Your Grave
Hollywood Babylon.
October 27th, 2006 at 10:09pm
I love my shoes
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
October 27th, 2006 at 11:52pm
I mostly shop at places like Jay Jays or Farmers. I shop at The Warehouse sometimes, too, because they're cheap and no one else I know buys stuff from there, so we don't wear the same things.

As for shoes, I own 2 pairs of Converse; grey/black and pink/red and I own two pairs of flats; black with white polka dot Kustoms a cute lil' pair from the warehouse which are navy blue with like criss-cross straps. Yeah. I own others, but I don't wear them.

I buy my jewlery from weird places like bookshops or crystal shops because they're original and pretty awesome.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
October 28th, 2006 at 12:02am
Most of my shirts I made myself, all of the jeans I own (all three pairs) I altered to my specifications, I bought a dozen of the most mismatched and horridly colored socks you've ever seen so that no one in my house will confuse them for theirs.

I have three belts, one studded, one starred, and one with a buckle that proclaims "Please attatch the safety buckles before mounting me".

For accessories I mostly wear leather as that's what I have. I have a couple of studded bands, two killer spiked bracelets, a pair of handcuffs, and a bondage cuff which I adore, and I never leave the house without my collar. I have a couple pieces of finger armor, a dozen pair of gloves, more buttons than I can count, and a leather jacket that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I am a shoe's greatest nightmare. If I buy them, they will die a horrible, painful death. Consequently, I think I have one pair of shoes and a couple pairs of flipflops.
Thursday's Child
Bleeding on the Floor
Thursday's Child
October 28th, 2006 at 01:00am
all my clothes either come from Urban Outfitters, Ragstock, or Annie's (thrift store in my town)
except for jeans.
cause Gap makes the best jeans.
ever.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
October 28th, 2006 at 03:13am
weary widow.:
I mostly shop at places like Jay Jays or Farmers.

They have the cutest clothes at the moment ^^,
Like at the moment, I am wearing a dress I got from there, it's blue with white spots, & it has these cute little button-type things on it ^^,

I think I'm going to go & get more stuff from there before schoolies
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
Shotgun Sinner
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
October 28th, 2006 at 04:15am
I LOVE these. I have nothing but those.

I love my converse.
and my flats
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
October 28th, 2006 at 04:17am
I have those shoes Cool
I have them in black, blue, purple, & green XDD

I'm not shoe obsessed
Shifty
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
Shotgun Sinner
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
October 28th, 2006 at 04:21am
Wait,the flats?
they make different colors.
they only ones i knew were brown.
:/

LOL.
I'm not. srsly.
But without shoes i would probably cut off my feet.
xD
i hate feet.

Okay, Go to the Wayt thread asha.
johnny walker eyes.
Demolition Lover
johnny walker eyes.
October 28th, 2006 at 07:06am

I can never afford them Sad how depressing
Project Mayhem
Salute You in Your Grave
Project Mayhem
October 28th, 2006 at 07:38am
Rebel Angel.:
I love my shoes

Where'd you get them!?!>?!?? lhasdogihn I'm in love! Are they vans?
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 4th, 2006 at 04:44am
lol this is shameful to admit, but I've been wearing the ONLY pair of pants I'll only wear now (ie: black skinny legs) for about a month without washing...ewwww. I love them too much!

I hate looking like shop-front mannikins so I don't go shopping much or I go to markets or op-shops. I modify a lot of my clothes & sew odd bits and pices on them.

My favourite ones are: blue & white striped punk rocker skinny tie (the boys love it), a black kid's size vest (that I can't button up), a pair of suspenders with red hand-shaped clips, my mum's old vest from work that I've sewed a few blue dotted buttons on, a black t-shirt from church that says, "UNITED WE STAND" in bold writing, blue tartan backpack for uni, chunky black skate shoes (bought from the boy's section!), and Volley shoes (like chucks) that I've painted red- has 2 holes in it now- and changed laces to black.

I'm such an odd sheep in my fashion design uni course- I'm anti-mass market fashion but I'm going to design for it. (???!)
zacky vengeance
In The Murder Scene
zacky vengeance
November 4th, 2006 at 05:21am
I have a big wardrobe..mostly Black and Polkadots in shirts i have a few dresses and i have a couple of jumpers..i have MCR merch too, i got a few pairs of skinny jeans and a few of those bubble skirts,i have like 20 pairs of belts from supre and my shoes i have 6 pairs of sneakers...Pink Nikes, Pink Kustoms, Checked Vans, Skull & Crossbone Vans,Converses anBubblegum Sneckers, with other going out shoes i have 2 pink high heels and some paul frank thongs and converse flips.With accesories, i have a pink and black tie and a black and white one, i got a scene headband it has a black and white bow lol,i got a anchor necklace and about 4 pairs of fishnets,oh i fogot bout my Billabong Mini Skirt my fav and my Jay jays Polkadot Skirt gotta love them lol
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
November 4th, 2006 at 05:22am
I got new Chuch Taylor X-Hi Canvas today. <3
They're so warm.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
November 4th, 2006 at 05:34am
I recently discovered my love of shoes. These are my favourites, probably not the best pic seeing as for some reason Adam is wearing them? I can't find a picture of my beloved boots, but they're knee high black leather lace ups with 10 cm chucnky heels and I love them dearly.
My fave dress I'm on the right.
I am also totally in love with my latest hoodie. it's black with lace trim on the cuffs, pockets and hood, and the back laces up like a corset. It's the best thing I've ever owned.