Don't have an account? Create one!

Clothes/Shoes

AuthorMessage
Braaains.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Braaains.
November 22nd, 2007 at 04:57am
I am converses 24/7
i like dark shirts with writing on them (my 2 favorite shirts are black with colorful ribs so it kinda looks like an x-ray abd the other one has a tie drwn on it)
Video Kid
Shotgun Sinner
Video Kid
November 22nd, 2007 at 05:11am
I have thses bright red, hi-top converse that I love to death. I also have this plastic leather combat-y boots that are pretty cool, but I don't wear 'em too often because I don't like feeling tall.
the whack parade.
Demolition Lover
the whack parade.
November 22nd, 2007 at 05:15am
All my best outfits are from Target, no lie. Hahahaha.

I wear a lot of neutrals, fair good amount of black. I do not own a pair of skinny jeans though, I won't give into that trend.

I wear designer labels sometimes, but I usually stick to my Harajuku Lovers purses.
ennui.
Awake and Unafraid
ennui.
November 23rd, 2007 at 12:51pm
I would kill somebody for these shoes.

x]
Sean Smith;
Salute You in Your Grave
Sean Smith;
November 23rd, 2007 at 01:35pm

I just bought me first white t-shirt this year. Everything, apart from that shirt is black. I've decided to get a bit of colour back into my life : )

I only own 2 pairs of jeans >.< Both black skinny fit >.< I prefer to spend jean money on t-shirts.

I only wear band merch... everything i wear has some band on it. I have band patches on my jeans and my Vans are signed by You Me At Six.

I wear a hoodie all the time : )

I actully really like my style : )

Most of my clothes are either bought online (websites like EBTM and Attitude), 2 shops in Sheffield (Rocky Horrors and Fuse) or at gigs.
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
November 23rd, 2007 at 02:19pm
I actually don't wear that much black.
I used to though, cause I was a right greeb a year ago.
I wear a lot of cardigans, skinny jeans, plaid shirts, dresses, and I lurrrve necklaces.

I'm kind of not really into shoes.
I own quite a few pairs of converses and vans, but I don't wear them as much as I used to.
& I don't like heels.
I'm liking these atm.

A huuge amount of my clothes are from H&M, and Primark's always there for me if I'm running out of money.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
November 23rd, 2007 at 03:00pm
i have...
Band shirts-
2x Bullet for my Valentine
3x The Used
1x Green Day
1x Rancid
1x MCR
1x Blink 182
1x Used hoodie
1x pink skull hoodie
1x striped hooded thingy

i have two black skirts...one pair of jeans and a pair of stretch pants XD
and i have some old comfeh shorts.

i have one pair of Black Converse..some slip ons....um emily the strange shoes i never wear......

xD
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
November 23rd, 2007 at 05:24pm
Synyster Gates:
i hate shoe shopping...my feet are so big but so skinny nothing fits Disgust...
Battery Diamond
Bleeding on the Floor
Battery Diamond
August 28th, 2008 at 07:55pm
My favorite places to shop at are Hot Topic, Old Navy, and American Eagle Outfitters. I mix alot of my pieces and I never match. (haha!). My fave shoes are Vans, Punk Rose, and Converse. In fact I just got these Kurt Cobain Converse shoes.
frenchie davis.
Banned
frenchie davis.
August 28th, 2008 at 08:09pm
I love vintage shops. their seriously my favourite place to go.
but I also shop at various places like on Melrose alot.
American Apparel.
Forever 21.
H&M ect ect.

I love anything that people wouldn't normally wear that are funky and vintage but still sane.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 28th, 2008 at 08:53pm
frenchie davis.:
I love vintage shops. their seriously my favourite place to go.
but I also shop at various places like on Melrose alot.
American Apparel.
Forever 21.
H&M ect ect.

I love anything that people wouldn't normally wear that are funky and vintage but still sane.

I love the same kind of stuff, though I go more for vintage stores cuz they tend to be cheaper than say Forever 21.

If I'm not looking vintage I'm neon and girly looking. I just got a really cute pink/green/white strapless dress for real cheap. It was like 80% off. I love sales.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
August 28th, 2008 at 09:28pm
I don't limit myself to one store.
I like finding different things from different stores, especially one-of-a-kind stores.
But, some of my regulrs are:

Urban Outfitters.
American Apparel.
Lucky Brand.

But, my pride and joy is my Betsey Johnson bag I got for my 16th birthday.
It looks like this except different colors [black leather instead of brown, and black canvas with red and blue flowers]
Battery Diamond
Bleeding on the Floor
Battery Diamond
August 29th, 2008 at 02:56am
If I'm in London, Then I shop at H&M, and TopShop. These shoes right that I just got are my pride and joy, They have Kurt Cobain lyrics on them:

Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
August 29th, 2008 at 04:38am
Lip Service.
Stop Staring!
Heavy Red.
Meschantes custom corsetry.
Christian Louboutin.
eBay stores.
Supre.

My style? Think Dita Von Teese + Gothic Lolita on acid. Vintage, classy, then twist it up and throw on some striped OTKs. Or, on casual days (when I can't be bothered with perfect hair, matte red lip and modest vintage style), it's more of a punk/goth/rocker style - short dresses, ripped fishnets and chokers.

I never, ever used to care about shoes. I had Chucks for school and everywhere else, Havaiianas for when I didn't feel like fucking around with laces, and one pair of low heels for formal occasions.
Now, thanks to certain eBay stores, I'm an addict. Nothing under 4.5 inches, thanks, and my most recent acquisition is these babies:
Oh yeah. My other favourite pair is a five-inch heel round-toe Mary-Jane with a t-strap... or maybe the hot pink patent peep-toes... I can never decide.
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
August 29th, 2008 at 09:39am
ear cataracts?:
I actually don't wear that much black.
I wear a lot of cardigans, skinny jeans, plaid shirts, dresses, and I lurrrve necklaces.

I'm kind of not really into shoes.
I own quite a few pairs of converses and vans, but I don't wear them as much as I used to.

A huuge amount of my clothes are from H&M, Topshop, Zara, and Primark's always there for me if I'm running out of money.
joni.
Shotgun Sinner
joni.
August 29th, 2008 at 10:45am
I love...
Hollister tank tops and jeans
Aeropastle hoodies and jeans
Anything from Wet Seal (especially shoes and sunglasses)
Jewelry from Claire's
I really don't like abercrombie.
all their stuff looks the same.

And though the fall, you can always catch me wearing either a football tee shirt, hoodie, or my football beads.
I'm a tad bit obsessed.

Usually, I wear my million year old chuck taylors, or a pair of slip-ons.

I want these sooo bad.
dark desire.
Salute You in Your Grave
dark desire.
August 29th, 2008 at 10:56am
XGerardWayFan20X:

[img]http://www.hypebeast.com/image/2008/03/kurt-cobain-converse-1.jpg[img]

i want your shoes.
LUCKYYY.
+
im into animal prints and bright obnoxious colours. my prized posessions as far as clothes are concerned are my bright cherry red skinny jeans and my bright blue ones. i have three pairs of shoes that ever actually wear: pumas, black and red vans, and converse with rainbow stars on them.
i also love wearing bandanas and headbands and all that.
i'll shop at hot topic, zumiez, anchorblue, forever 21, target, walmart, marshalls, anywhere i find something i like, really.
just not at hollister/abercrombie. they're too expensive and their stores smell like sex and too much perfume.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
August 29th, 2008 at 11:14am
Just got the CUTEST short from work yesterday. I'm wearing it now. It's really comfy. I got it for $16.99 (THE HORROR OMG) but it's a dressy shirt for when I meet my boyfriend's family, so I felt it was a justified waste of money.

it looks ten times better on me.
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
August 29th, 2008 at 11:52am
I can sum up my standard clothing like this:
Band or some other black T-Shirt, too short jeans (black and blue) and the world's most beat up skater shoes. Black surfer hoodie or jacket for the cold.

FYI, the too short jeans are for a guy, not a girl (they're round my ankles) and they're my trademark.
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
August 29th, 2008 at 05:58pm

i buy a lot of stuff from delia's, forever twenty one and urban outfitters.
i normally will wear a pair of neon shorts, neon jeans or dark wash jeans.
my style is kind of 1940-1950's mixed with the 80's.
sometimes it's both or just one.
i saw this shirt at urban outfitters the other day, and i thought it was really cool, so i bought it.
that'd be the shirt.
i wore it with a tank top underneath obviously. x]
loads of positive comments. Thumb up