Don't have an account? Create one!

Clothes/Shoes

AuthorMessage
Harkness
Salute You in Your Grave
Harkness
December 26th, 2006 at 05:15pm
Never posted here before so...

Well, I buy a few things at Hot Topic. I got the "Dead!" Hoodie there and a few shirts. I get some stuff just everywhere else, Wall-Mart, K-Mart, Cato, Goody's, and everywhre else you can think of. And Yes, even thrift stores, those places have some good clothes.
ILuvMCRandYotas
Motor Baby
ILuvMCRandYotas
December 26th, 2006 at 05:18pm
I love big gothy boots. I have so many pairs *giggle*. I wear black about 99% of the time. I love my Demonia coffin-heel maryjanes & Demonia boots. I buy most of my clothes online, that way I have less of a chance of bumping into somebody wearing the same clothes as me. Although, I do have a weak spot for Hot Topic.
Lady.Loss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lady.Loss
February 4th, 2007 at 10:24am
i have checkerboard etnies
black converse (with mcr laces!)
red converse
blue converse
i can't get many in my size. i'm only a one Crying or Very sad
i love ties i have a punk one a tartan one and a skull one
and hats i have a trilby and a misfits bakerboy Clap
i wear mostly black
but i love red
i like checks
i wear my dead hoody with most outfits
and i NEED mikeys zippy jacket and helena's dress
Dance
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
February 4th, 2007 at 10:27am
i have an itchy and scratchy t-shirt on
gray and black stripeey hoodie
red pooker dot converse
skinny fit jeans
spider man belt
my chem sweat band
argley socks
MadinaLake
Salute You in Your Grave
MadinaLake
February 4th, 2007 at 10:28am
Most of my clothes are black - I suppose I dress kinda emo but I'm more goth it's just people who label me "emo" sometimes, I think now they're starting to accpet I'm goth......[/spam]

But I got these vans trainers with skulls on a size down cos they didn't have them in my size and I wanted them so badly....
r e v e n g e
Shotgun Sinner
r e v e n g e
February 4th, 2007 at 10:38am
my shoes are the pwnage....there from k-mart [lol] and hey're dark, dirty green with pink sulls stitched on the side.

i wrote 'FUCK' on the back of one and 'YOU' on he back of the other one.
and 'RAWR! I is a shoe' along the side of one Mr. Green
x_cemeterygates_x
Jazz Hands
x_cemeterygates_x
February 4th, 2007 at 10:45am
I shop like everywhere (except for those overpriced places in the mall that charge you like 100 bucks for a miniskirt). My favorite store is hot topic, but I don't have a job and they're sooo overpriced so I don't have tons of stuff from there. I like pink and black, and red plaid. And I always wear chucks - I have a pink and black pair and an all black pair. And I like my spikey wristbands Very Happy
Charlie The Unicorn
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie The Unicorn
February 4th, 2007 at 11:19am
Let's see here... my clothes... they're not the most exciting but they're comfortable and I like them. I have a lot of band shirts... I have four Green Day shirts, two Nirvana shirts, a Pink Floyd shirt, and a Nickelback shirt from the concert. I'd also like at least one MCR shirt. I have one that I got at Kings Dominion last year but it's like a parachute so I just wear it to bed sometimes. I'm sure I didn't realize how big it was when I bought it. I have a couple Aeropastle shirts, and some random tee shirts. I have three sweaters, one's gray, one's red, and one's pink. I have some skirts and dresses but I'm not a big fan of wearing them so I just wear them to church. And I have a lot of jeans and two mini skirts. As for shoes, I mostly wear my black and pink Etnies. I also have two pairs of flip flops and a pair of heels, and some old tennis shoes.
the whack parade.
Demolition Lover
the whack parade.
February 4th, 2007 at 11:21am
I LOVE hoodies. My shoes are usually retro Chuck Taylors, and I usually wear dark colored things. I only have one piece of band merch, my white MCR shirt.
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
February 4th, 2007 at 01:31pm
i hate shoe shopping...my feet are so big but so skinny nothing fits Disgust...i shop at topshop a lot and river island and reef. and i love stripes espesh socks and jumpers Very Happy and i also love hoodies and jackets
MCR Forever
Jazz Hands
MCR Forever
February 6th, 2007 at 03:52am
Shoes : Image
Tacky and Irrelevant
Salute You in Your Grave
Tacky and Irrelevant
February 6th, 2007 at 08:23pm
I have 2 converse, both are like the ones above (I have 2 because a friend gave a pair to me because she didn't want to look emo O.o)

I own a pair of black etnies

And cloth...let's just say that I shop everywhere, I really don't care about the store. (I don't buy at stores where a tshirt is 60$)
My favorite tshirt costs like 3$
xx rawr im a ninja turtle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
February 6th, 2007 at 08:27pm
okay, um.. these are FCKING AMAZING.
Punky Penguin
Always Born a Crime
Punky Penguin
February 6th, 2007 at 08:28pm
I have lots of shoes.
-black and white low top converse that I've had since the 6th grade.
-hot pink high top converse
-Misfits converse
-black and gray etnies
-hot pink and black checkered vans
I have a sneaker fetish lol.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
February 6th, 2007 at 08:29pm
ps. shoes shoes shoes OMG shoes...
Punky Penguin
Always Born a Crime
Punky Penguin
February 6th, 2007 at 08:36pm
xx rawr im a ninja turtle:
ps. shoes shoes shoes OMG shoes...

These Shoes rule...these shoes suck...these shoes are cool...these shoes SUCK!
XD
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 6th, 2007 at 08:43pm
uhh well i have alot of clothes most of them are like navey blue dark green and black!!i have this one dark purple hoodie!!uhhh i have many sneakers most of them are converse and some of them are air forces nikes!!my jeans are like navy blue and black!!i have some capries!!and thats about it!!
LifeOnStandby
Motor Baby
LifeOnStandby
February 6th, 2007 at 10:18pm
I got a bit of everything in my closet. Ranging from tight polos to tight shirts to hoodies to long sleeve shirts to lowrise to reg bootcut jeans to black ripped jackets to black cotton shirts. Every other damn color...mostly black n red.

I got assics in yellow/black...in a tannish color....brown addidas....nike track shoes...a couple pair of worn-out pumas and like 30 diff shoe laces. (love mix n matchin =P).

I get most my clothes from HT...not really any other cool places around here, its quite a shame when you have 5 malls within short->medium driving distance. That n being 14 I buy my own clothes but not a lot....parrents don't care what I buy...just restricted $.

Everyday is a new look, and I love just foolin around.
nameless .
Salute You in Your Grave
nameless .
February 6th, 2007 at 10:22pm
xx rawr im a ninja turtle:
okay, um.. these are FCKING AMAZING.

I FUCKING LOVE THESE! Shocked
Waysrule
Awake and Unafraid
Waysrule
February 28th, 2007 at 06:23pm
[img]http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/8/89/8899092a8b033a8522ccd1f50b6aa751-orig[/img]
but mine are really dirty
and all written on!

why isn't working!