bright coloured skinnies & a dark tee
or
dark skinnies & a bright coloured tee

and then
black hoodie or black cardigan

and shoes?
DCs. always DCs.
i got a fantastic new pair on holidays.
black & white with blue scribble graffiti.
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
September 1st, 2008 at 06:37pm
I'm a converse freak. So far I only have 5 pairs...used to have 6 but mu step-mom threw one pair out, grrrr. But I have plaid blue, MCRified red, multi hue pink,black on black, and knee high black. Really love my knee highs, super hard to get on but there's a zipper in the back. I wear band tees *mcr mostly*, vintage ones my dad gave me, jeans...skinny or just black, and maybe a hoodie, depending on weather and my mood. I even wear a hoodie in August, how messed up Very Happy
Colorado Sunrise.
Salute You in Your Grave
Colorado Sunrise.
September 1st, 2008 at 09:01pm
i honestly just wear whatever i feel comfortable in.
i have a tshirt collection, it owns i must say. i have like 70 x)

and jeans, i have a drawer full but only wear like five that i own. i suck.

and hoodies, oh my god, hoodies are amazing, i love them. i don't care where they're from, i just need one, even if it's motherfucking hot outside.

and my stlye is kind of what they sell at boathouse and west 49.
and shoes? i have one pair of converse, converse are alright, not the best. i lovelovelove skate shoes. circas and shecklers lol.
dancing dead.
Killjoy
dancing dead.
September 1st, 2008 at 11:57pm
i like dressing up and every chance i get i do.
but anyother day i look pretty blah.
jeans and a band tee. thaz about it.

i luvluvluvluv shoes they are my passion.
last i counted i had 20 pairs.
i normally wear flats and converse.
i have only 3 pairs of converse however..
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
September 2nd, 2008 at 01:06am
i only wear skinny jeans, cos they're like the only pants i find comfortable.
i will wear skirts, if they're pretty, and if i have leggings to match.
my wardrobe consists of more black than the average healthy person should own, many regretable purchases, and a few shirts who are nearing 4 years old.
i love shoes aswell. i have a pair of etnies that i wear contantly to work, that i bought the day before my first MCR concert, February 22nd, 2007, and a pair of converse that i wear that i bought in 5th grade that are the mostcomfortable pair of shoes i own.

my style? hmm. scene kid+frank iero+ homeless guy on the street+the michaels arts&crafts isle= my style.
it's really all over the place.
Battery Diamond
Bleeding on the Floor
Battery Diamond
September 2nd, 2008 at 02:59am
My dream pair of shoes are Doc Martens, which I might get. I want these exact pair but they are expensive:
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
September 2nd, 2008 at 03:11am
skinny jeans are the only jeans that will fit me properly.
i'm so goddamn short, i get lost in everything else.
i'm a big fan of vans and converse sneakers. i really need a new pair of chucks. my old ones are getting holes. and my vans are trash, but i still wear them. they're so worn out and there's so many holes.
and i wear hoodies every day basically. i bring one with me almost everywhere.
tee shirts are all i wear usually. once in a while i might wear a longsleeve and i have one shirt that's not like, a tee shirt, and even that is still wicked, wicked casual. it's gray and has white, blue, and navy hearts on it. i wear it if i know we're going somewhere nice or something.
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
September 2nd, 2008 at 03:31pm
skinny jeans are the only thing that wont fall off my stick skinny ass, and i have to wear 00 short (im very glad they make short sizes lmao) so i always have to go to PasSun since they're the only store that i know of that always has 00 short in stock. actually while im on this topic does anyone know of a store that always has 00 short?

i wear converse shoes all the time simply because im picky and dont throw stuff away

i like longish tight shirts. erm band shirts, hot topic stuff, DC stuff
Marc Webb.
Salute You in Your Grave
Marc Webb.
September 2nd, 2008 at 03:40pm
i wore dresses for most of the summer.
i wear lke topshop stuff.
Mostly skinnies, blouses, jumpers, t-shirts and hoodies.
I don't wear much black.
I like wearing shorts with tights and a hoodie (:

Today I wore a blouse with a bow and a jumper, blue skinnies and navy daps with a tailored jacket.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
September 2nd, 2008 at 04:49pm
i always wear normal, blue jeans or white skinnies. it depends, i don't really like to wear skinny jeans.
i'm always in baggy jeans though. <333
and just a vest. i have like every colour under the sun. x]
i rarely wear my band merch. i wear them to concerts or to bed, etc.

these are the trainers you'll usually see me in

..but mine are black, white and bright pink. x]

i like slip-on shoes though, like ballet pumps or sandals.
i like to paint my hand and toe nails to match my clothes, too, i'm lame like that.
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
September 3rd, 2008 at 01:06pm
Not really into shopping but...

I mostly wear black/red/white. I wear a lot of jeans, long and dark. I wear long t-shirts, not many designs though. I LOVE CONVERSE! I have 7 I think pairs... so far! XD
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
September 3rd, 2008 at 01:12pm
My Hero:
Demolition Lover
My Hero:
September 3rd, 2008 at 01:43pm
I would have to say I'm classified as "preppy", but I'm not a bitch about it. I shop at Abercrombie and Fitch, Macys, Lord and Taylor, Hollister, and Ruehl.

and I love shoes... and purses, but mostly shoes!

These are my favorites!:

and I really, really want these, but yeah, Prada is just A TAD expensive... lmao.

These
And I fantasized about THESE shoes... except in a different color... like navy blue I think...
Mitch
Salute You in Your Grave
Mitch
September 3rd, 2008 at 02:00pm
I wear my gf/s clothes and she wears mine.
out of use.
Shotgun Sinner
out of use.
September 3rd, 2008 at 04:18pm
zack de la rocha.:
true virtues.:
wow.
I love those shoes so much.
Like...seriously.
Haha, thank you :]

Yes, I bought shoes again as my most recent purpose.
But seriously, how cute are these boots?!
I loveee themm :]

I'm such a shoe addict - 64 pairs of shoes...so far haha x]
Actually, just fashion in general.
But yeah shoes are my shopping forte.

Normally with clothes though,
I always dress quite over the top and extravagent and stuff :]
I love looking glamorous so my outfits normally reflect that.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
September 5th, 2008 at 06:50am
i love boots to death. they're costly (especially if u want lasting quality) but if i had the money it would be a closetful of em. ankle boots, knee boots, boots for rough wear, boots for dancing, boots for looking sexy in, boots for pairing with funky outfits ....

and jeans. i'd have a whole collection of jeans. rugged, ladylike, low-rise, high-waist, ripped, retro-striped, rhinestoned, .... they'd mostly be bootcut to balance my huge hips.

i guess i'd pretty much live in jeans and boots really.

i also love the comfort of sneakers. for the longest time i wouldn't wear anything for shopping or any walking activities BUT sneakers. took me quite a while to realise they didnt go with everyhting lol!

anyone else here think wedge heels are a blessing to the short girl who doesn't want to suffer from high heels? Very Happy gotta love wedges!
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
September 6th, 2008 at 07:05am
EeVie !:
skinny jeans are the only thing that wont fall off my stick skinny ass, and i have to wear 00 short (im very glad they make short sizes lmao) so i always have to go to PasSun since they're the only store that i know of that always has 00 short in stock. actually while im on this topic does anyone know of a store that always has 00 short?

i wear converse shoes all the time simply because im picky and dont throw stuff away

00?

*feels fat*
I don't know what I am in American sizing, but I'm a 12/14 on top and a 10 on the bottom...
Double-zero... *shakes head*
Are you in preschool? Razz
black dahlia
Salute You in Your Grave
black dahlia
September 7th, 2008 at 08:38am
I'm really a jeans and t-shirt or nice top type of person.
I have a few skirts and dresses....but you'll be lucky if you ever see me in one.
<3
black dahlia
Salute You in Your Grave
black dahlia
September 7th, 2008 at 09:00am
EeVie !:

Ooohhh....that's a hard size to find. Usually, though, if you shop online as opposed to the store itself, you're more likely to find what you're looking for. Believe it or not, WalMart actually is starting to stock smaller junior sizes. So if you like cheap clothes (and who doesn't?), but you don't want something with Hannah Montana or High School Musical pasted on it, take a look around there. Also, while you're there, try a girls' size 12 jean on just to see how you like them. You have close to the same hip, waist, height and weight as a girls' size 12. The only thing that would be a problem are the thighs: they do tend to be a bit baggy, but as the quality (and usually, price) goes up, this problem usually disappears (I learned this at Abercrombie Kids a long time ago). At WalMart, go for the LEI line. If you do opt for girls' jeans there, more than likely you'll be paying under $12.00/pair (and as opposed to PacSun, that's a great deal!). Just have patience, and take a good gander.

<3
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
September 7th, 2008 at 09:14am
i shop at hm and hot topic and sometimes forever 21 cause they have good prices
but usually attire...............
black high tops, my jean or black skinny jeans or one of my short plaid skirts, and either a band tshirt or a black, red, or grey tshirt, with my black and red wristbands, and a black hair ribbon
o and i usually wear my vest too