Don't have an account? Create one!

Tour Q&A.

AuthorMessage
Bobby B.
Banned
Bobby B.
February 24th, 2007 at 06:32am
Just wondering if everyone who's going to the UK shows has received their tickets yet...Im going to Wembley on 30 March and havent received mine, so Im starting to get a bit worried that they may have got lost in the post!!!!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 24th, 2007 at 10:03am
don't worry! =].
when i went to see them last year my tickets didn't come till about 4 days before the show.
sometimes they just don't send them to you until a week before the show.
if they don't come 5 days before the show, phone the company you got the tickets from and they should sort it out, and if they still haven't come after that, you can ask the venue to hold the tickets at the box office for you, so you can pick them up on the day of the show.
don't panic though, they will get to you! Smile.
Pansycups Lover!!!
Killjoy
Pansycups Lover!!!
February 24th, 2007 at 10:50am
im sorry if this does not go in this topic
is there any way that i can receive a professionally done concert video when the tour is over. like any concert?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 24th, 2007 at 01:41pm
hell_on-earth:
that is the thing i don't get....i saw the venue map and general admission and lawn are so far apart from each other,so how could Section:GA have a Row:Lawn??...aghhh i'm so freakin' confused it's not even funny!!

oh and i'm seeing mcr and fob on different nights at different venues,hoping to have some seroius fun if i ever figure out what tickets to buy!!

Well, when I bought tickets for Buzz Bake Sale (a radio station festival in FL), my tickets were GA Lawn and they were the farthest away from the stage. I think GA means lawn and the only way you'll have floor tickets is if they actually say floor. Sol I'm pretty sure you will get lawn tickets if you buy those.

That's cool. I'm seeing Fall Out Boy a day before I see My Chem for the second time in April.
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
February 24th, 2007 at 02:23pm
^ thankyou for the help Smile....thankgod i didn't make the mistake of buying lawn tickets,i wanna be as close to the stage as possible,i wanna feel the sweat!..lol,ok abit too much!hehe!!

thats great!....for me this will be my first concert ever!!!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 24th, 2007 at 04:09pm
My Powerpuff Romance:
is there any way that i can receive a professionally done concert video when the tour is over. like any concert?

my chem will possibly release a dvd of tbp tour when it gets farther into it maybe.
you'll probably just have to hold out for that and hope that they release one.
Schrei
Motor Baby
Schrei
February 24th, 2007 at 06:04pm
hell_on-earth:
^ thankyou for the help Smile....thankgod i didn't make the mistake of buying lawn tickets,i wanna be as close to the stage as possible,i wanna feel the sweat!..lol,ok abit too much!hehe!!

good luck! ive been to about 10 concerts a a static lullaby was the roughest.
x_gwayxcore_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_gwayxcore_x
February 24th, 2007 at 08:47pm
i ordered my tickets on this website that was on mychemicalromance.com.... i cant find the site anymore.... Please help?
Schrei
Motor Baby
Schrei
February 24th, 2007 at 09:12pm
i ordered mine off of ticketmaster. id check there ig uess.
Pansycups Lover!!!
Killjoy
Pansycups Lover!!!
February 24th, 2007 at 10:11pm
Mrs.Halloween:
My Powerpuff Romance:

my chem will possibly release a dvd of tbp tour when it gets farther into it maybe.
you'll probably just have to hold out for that and hope that they release one.

thank you
i hope they do!!!
Dance * sings "This Aint A Scene, It's a God Damn Arms Race!*
sinking feeling
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sinking feeling
February 24th, 2007 at 10:19pm
im going to see MCRs concert in april... im sooooooo excited! theres one setback though... i have to make an A in one subject at school (if i do, i can go to Fall Out Boy and MCR) any tips on making As?
Schrei
Motor Baby
Schrei
February 24th, 2007 at 11:24pm
study. cheat off your smart best friend. if its math and u have one of those fancy calculators where you can type right in all the formulas. write shit on your hands. pm me if you want help. i usually am on and have nothing to do.
stephsteph
Killjoy
stephsteph
February 25th, 2007 at 01:59am
Anyone going to the Anaheim show on March 11? i have a questions on seating.
Riser Seating and Loge Seating, which one is more close to the stage/crowd and not so high up? Do you get a certain seat to sit at when you buy the tickets or is it first come first serve?

NVM
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
February 25th, 2007 at 07:22am
hey, anybody going to T in the Park this year?
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
February 25th, 2007 at 07:24am
is it true that muse are supporting my chemical romance?! Shocked
xXHuman_WreckageXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXHuman_WreckageXx
February 25th, 2007 at 11:24am
Stardom:
is it true that muse are supporting my chemical romance?! Shocked
yup
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
February 25th, 2007 at 12:26pm
^ wow Very Happy but wait, is that only in the US?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 25th, 2007 at 12:37pm
hell_on-earth:

No problem! And yes, feeling the sweat is the best concert experience! I know what you mean.

I hope your first concert's awesome! And remember, follow all the tips given on this board about going to a show. These people know what they're talking about.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 25th, 2007 at 12:41pm
live-my-life-alone:
im going to see MCRs concert in april... im sooooooo excited! theres one setback though... i have to make an A in one subject at school (if i do, i can go to Fall Out Boy and MCR) any tips on making As?

Well, if you want to go to the shows as much as I think you do, you shouldn't have a problem making an A. Study your ass off and just keep your mind focused on getting to those shows to make a good grade. Also, if you have an oppurtunity to get extra credit, grab that oppurtunity. Good luck!!!
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 25th, 2007 at 01:18pm
Stardom:
^ wow Very Happy but wait, is that only in the US?

I think it's only for the second leg of their US tour.