Don't have an account? Create one!

Tour Q&A.

AuthorMessage
Max Green
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Max Green
March 15th, 2008 at 02:32pm
ok i am going to the 1st mcr show in portland and i was reading up on the "how 2 meet them" thread and it said if it was a small venue they would come out and sign. im wondering what is the capacity of the crystal ballroom? and will they most likely come out?
MCR_changed my life!
Killjoy
MCR_changed my life!
March 15th, 2008 at 05:27pm
Anyone know if they are ever going to come back to FL the tampa area and if so when they are?
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
March 16th, 2008 at 01:00am
Max Green:
ok i am going to the 1st mcr show in portland and i was reading up on the "how 2 meet them" thread and it said if it was a small venue they would come out and sign. im wondering what is the capacity of the crystal ballroom? and will they most likely come out?

They might come out, they might not. It all depends on if they want to, how the crowd is, if theyre on a tight schedule, how the weather is, how theyre feeling, etc.
Find the buses and/or a crowd of people waiting and hope for the best :]

Also, I looked it up and its supposed to hold 1500, which is pretty small.
MCR_changed my life!
Killjoy
MCR_changed my life!
March 16th, 2008 at 07:30pm
Pretty On The Inside:
Okay, my mom is a bitch.

She says that since I'm 12, and MCR is "mosh-pit" I'm not allowed to go to the concert. Also, my sister didn't get to go to any concerts until she was 15, and I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATE HAVING TO WAIT TO DO EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING IN LIFE UNTIL FOR THREE MORE YEARS!!!

How can I convince my mom that I'm mature, responsible, and that I won't get into mosh pits before March 30th (so my friend's dad can buy tickets)?

Just ask nice tell her you promise to stay out of the pits you dont want to get hurt so really do stay out of them and understand your mom is not a bitch shes just looking out for you also tell her how much MCR means to you and how and why they are your fave band let her know that you will be responcible at this concert too good luck
miss mcr
Jazz Hands
miss mcr
March 17th, 2008 at 04:23pm
how can u see/meet them if u dont have a backstage pass? any1 know???
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
March 17th, 2008 at 08:07pm
littleavis:
how can u see/meet them if u dont have a backstage pass? any1 know???

Try and find the buses after, and wait.
Or you can win meet and greets through radio stations sometimes.
MCR_changed my life!
Killjoy
MCR_changed my life!
March 17th, 2008 at 09:09pm
does anyone know if they might add more dates on the tour they are on now for the US
MCR_changed my life!
Killjoy
MCR_changed my life!
March 17th, 2008 at 09:09pm
MCR_changed my life!:
does anyone know if they might add more dates on the tour they are on now for the US
prefere FL dates
Starless.Eyes.
Killjoy
Starless.Eyes.
March 18th, 2008 at 09:04pm
I know there have been alot of questions about meeting the band and most of the answers were finding the buses, or winning radio passes, etc. I am going to the MSG show and the buses are underground, i believe. And I dont live in NYC, so I cant get passes from radio stations. Any other ideas?
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
March 18th, 2008 at 09:05pm
Get lucky? I dont really know anything you can do other than that.
teenage_dirtbag23
Killjoy
teenage_dirtbag23
March 20th, 2008 at 01:02am
um hi everyone

Im going to the 1st portland show too and yes, the MOST LIKLEY sign considering that they have a show in the same place the next day and Gerard LOVES portland

ballroom capacity: 850 (small, i know!)
nilrebna.
Awake and Unafraid
nilrebna.
March 28th, 2008 at 06:16pm
hey
I have a friend in South Africa and she really wants to see MCR
There's a rumour that they'll come there in december this
year
does anyone know more information about this?

I was actually wondering if I would've put it here or in the rumours thread
thanks anyway!

poison_heart
Killjoy
poison_heart
April 1st, 2008 at 01:20am
electriceyes:
I know there have been alot of questions about meeting the band and most of the answers were finding the buses, or winning radio passes, etc. I am going to the MSG show and the buses are underground, i believe. And I dont live in NYC, so I cant get passes from radio stations. Any other ideas?

Go to the airport and wait for them. It works sometimes.
Shamrock82
Killjoy
Shamrock82
April 1st, 2008 at 11:01am
can some one tell how the presale works? does this site arrange them or is another site involved?

I know the chances of MCR coming to Ireland at any stage this year are very slim but just so I know for future reference.

Thanks
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
April 1st, 2008 at 06:15pm
poison_heart:

Oh, please don't. Haven't they had enough of getting mobbed at the airport? We'd all love to meet them, but personally I'd rather go without than be that person that took the only bit of private time they may have had. Hope for the best, but remember that they have personal lives too, and be respectful of that.
geeluvsmee
Killjoy
geeluvsmee
April 2nd, 2008 at 04:20pm
I wnated to know more about Project Revolution..... the time, date, cost, and lineup? Any help?
geeluvsmee
Killjoy
geeluvsmee
April 2nd, 2008 at 04:23pm
I would love to meet them but i am not gonna be all up on them like OMG! I love you! I love you! because then security would have to pry me off of gee's arm. I wouldn't wait for them at the airport but if i did i would be really casual. Like oh your that band...... oh god what is it called......MCR! Yeah Yeah! That's you guys! Then they see me in the crowd freaking out.
sonic death riot
Killjoy
sonic death riot
April 6th, 2008 at 05:43pm
Does anyone have a picture of the all the new tour merch? When I go to the Portland date I want to have my merch selections pre-determined to save time. I've seen the MIkey and Toro shirts, pretty sweet!
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
April 10th, 2008 at 10:23pm
psychochip:
poison_heart:

Oh, please don't. Haven't they had enough of getting mobbed at the airport? We'd all love to meet them, but personally I'd rather go without than be that person that took the only bit of private time they may have had. Hope for the best, but remember that they have personal lives too, and be respectful of that.

Yeah, ew, dont do that. Please.
xdemolition-loversx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xdemolition-loversx
April 11th, 2008 at 01:32am
Okay i'm just wondering if it's uncool to go to a concert with red eye shadow and x's over it like Frank Iero did? Or was that like a thing of the past?