Admin
Dujo
November 2nd, 2006 at 09:47am
-
xAsleep Or Deadx
Banned
xAsleep Or Deadx
November 15th, 2006 at 09:45pm
it's basically about a girl that died leaving the guy floating in agony and pain..idk
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
November 30th, 2006 at 08:52pm
I think it's about either teenager or regular prostitution.

"Don't I look pretty walking down the street in the best damn dress I own?" could refer to streetwalkers
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
November 30th, 2006 at 09:10pm
that's not from what i hear. from what gerard said this song is about getting knocked up and the part where he sings dont i look pretty refers to him dressing as a chick one time and he even said he looked hot dressing up as one
xXDemolitionxLoserXx
Killjoy
xXDemolitionxLoserXx
December 18th, 2006 at 11:45pm
well... i basically think its about someone leaving someone, and the person who left is having second thoughts about leaving. idk... maybe someone's pissed at another person for leaving them, at a pretty bad time to leave, like pregnant or something, idk honestly. its tough.
arsonist; edlaine
Shotgun Sinner
arsonist; edlaine
December 19th, 2006 at 05:40am
Gerard has personally said this song is about teenage pregnancy, or "getting knocked the fuck up".
zacky vengeance
In The Murder Scene
zacky vengeance
December 25th, 2006 at 01:44am
yes its about teen pregnancy
Gina Gee
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Gina Gee
January 7th, 2007 at 09:57pm
I don't understand how it's about getting knocked up..or am I just missing something obvious? lol
julietslust
Killjoy
julietslust
January 9th, 2007 at 07:56pm
yeah i dont really get it either...can anyone further explain?
XJulietLovestheBeatX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XJulietLovestheBeatX
January 12th, 2007 at 12:14pm
yeah its definately about teen pregnancy. Sometimes i wonder if the line "I miss you more than I did yesterday" has any connection to "I dont love you like i did yesterday" in ther song I dont Love you. Thats something to ponder suppose. Rolling Eyes
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
January 14th, 2007 at 02:46pm
xAsleep Or Deadx:
it's basically about a girl that died leaving the guy floating in agony and pain..idk

i agree
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
Fabulous Killjoy
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
January 20th, 2007 at 11:02pm
This song is my fucking jam, yo..I can play it on my axe Very Happy
Immortal_Shadows
Jazz Hands
Immortal_Shadows
January 21st, 2007 at 09:27am
I think it is about teenage pregnancy.

"And they shot me full of ephedrine"
"this is how we do it in the murder scene"

- Ephedrine is a diet pill that when taken in large amouts whilst pregnant can kill your unborn child. This shows that the young girl is scared about being pregnant and wants it to go away, it also suggests that she is taking these diet pills to stay thin so she can "forget" that she is pregnant.

"Well I'm a total wreck and almost everyday
Like the fireiing squad or the mess you made"

-This is aimed at the boyfriend who got her pregnant. She is very scared and confused and angry. It was not just her fault as it was him how got her into this mess in the first place.

"Well I dont look pretty walking down the street
In the best damn dress I own?"

- Her faveorite dress doesnt fit her anymore and this makes her feel unattractive and not very pretty due to her pysical condition.

"We are young and we don't car
Your dreams and your hopeless hair
We never wanted it to be this way"

- They are to young too have a child. They have lost all their dreams. When you are that young, you should not have to worry about raising a child. You should only have small, petty things like your hair to worry about.

"If you were here
I'd never have a fear
So go on live your life
But I miss you more than i did yesterday"

- I think that mabee the boyfriend has left her when she needs him most. He has left so he can live his life, leaving her alone and scared. She misses him and wants him to come back. I think she is also very angry at him for leaving her in this state and wonders if he ever even cared about her-

"Do you care at all?"
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
January 21st, 2007 at 06:22pm
Damn, that's good

Totally blows my prostitution theory out the window
ripley
Really Not Okay
ripley
February 25th, 2007 at 08:49pm
I think this song is about a teenage girl getting an abortion.
She takes a train to get the abortion (they shot me full of ephedrine...this is how we like to do it in the murder scene)
And then she regrets it and misses her baby...
I miss you more than I did yesterday...I'm a total wreck....We never wanted it to be this way for all our lives

I interpret it as she is talking to her ex-boyfriend (or whoever got her pregnant) ...the mess you made....., sarcastically saying she looks hot now she's not pregnant (Well don't I look pretty walking down the street in the best damn dress I own?)

Also to her ex-boyfriend....

If you were here I'd never have a fear
So go on live your life
But I miss you more than I did yesterday
(this could be both to her ex and her lost baby)
You're so far away
So c'mon show me how
'Cause I mean this more than words can ever say

Basically I think she is screwed up from getting the abortion and she wants him to help, but he doesn't.
We are young and we don't care

I know I mention the lyrics a bit all over the shop but this is what I interpret the song to mean. Anyone else agree?
Butters
Salute You in Your Grave
Butters
February 28th, 2007 at 04:41am
Yea I got really confused when i read that gerard said that this song was about teenage pregnancy, i read the lyrics over and over again but just didnt really understand, but thanks for the insite! Very Happy
Kid Rock
Banned
Kid Rock
March 2nd, 2007 at 05:24pm
At first I thought it was just about leaving..but now that I listen to it again...I realize it is about teenage pregnancy...
House of Llamas
Fabulous Killjoy
House of Llamas
March 24th, 2007 at 02:43pm
The first time I heard it, I thought of leaving, like a mother sending her kid off to college or whatever. I know it's meant to be about teen pregnancy, but I just get that leaving thing out of it too.
Jillyduck
Killjoy
Jillyduck
March 29th, 2007 at 07:32pm
Immortal_Shadows:
I think it is about teenage pregnancy.

"And they shot me full of ephedrine"
"this is how we do it in the murder scene"

- Ephedrine is a diet pill that when taken in large amouts whilst pregnant can kill your unborn child. This shows that the young girl is scared about being pregnant and wants it to go away, it also suggests that she is taking these diet pills to stay thin so she can "forget" that she is pregnant.

"Well I'm a total wreck and almost everyday
Like the fireiing squad or the mess you made"

-This is aimed at the boyfriend who got her pregnant. She is very scared and confused and angry. It was not just her fault as it was him how got her into this mess in the first place.

"Well I dont look pretty walking down the street
In the best damn dress I own?"

- Her faveorite dress doesnt fit her anymore and this makes her feel unattractive and not very pretty due to her pysical condition.

"We are young and we don't car
We never wanted it to be this way"

- They are to young too have a child. They have lost all their dreams. When you are that young, you should not have to worry about raising a child. You should only have small, petty things like your hair to worry about.

"If you were here
I'd never have a fear
So go on live your life
But I miss you more than i did yesterday"

- I think that mabee the boyfriend has left her when she needs him most. He has left so he can live his life, leaving her alone and scared. She misses him and wants him to come back. I think she is also very angry at him for leaving her in this state and wonders if he ever even cared about her-

"Do you care at all?"

dude i totally didn't have any idea what this song was about until this
emo-kid-hadley
Killjoy
emo-kid-hadley
March 31st, 2007 at 09:14am
i alwsy thought it was about how they hate it that they turned out emo where it ses the line ( we never wanted it to be this way ) and then i red in a magazine that they were thinking of splitting up becus they hate bieng emo but now i no they aint splittin so dont worry!!!!!!!! Very Happy