Don't have an account? Create one!

Meeting MCR (life changing)

AuthorMessage
xXxSugarcubexXx
Salute You in Your Grave
xXxSugarcubexXx
May 13th, 2007 at 02:42am
I went and saw then last night and tonight...

after tonights show we went and waited by there buses and Frank came out to sign things....he was such a sweet guy and I agree didnt act famous at all....he stopped and talked to everyone and had real conversations...I got him to sign my DIY My Chem sweater....

sadly though he was the only one to sign things....

Bob and Ray just went by, but they did wave and say hi....which was fine by me...I understand they were exhausted...

Gerard though....he avoided us...didnt look up didnt say anything.....just hid behind the security guard....we were all so disappointed....not even a glance...and this was at 2 in the morning we waited over 3 hours for him and he couldnt even acknowledge us...I understand the man was tired but still not even looking at us...where as Ray and Bob at least looked and waved and they came out after Gerard....
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
May 13th, 2007 at 02:58am
Em.:
shannonXcore:

Oh and to everyone else who is all "omg, I dont know what I'd say to them if I ever met them" and whatnot. Trust me, I was the exact same way. But Frank was just so nice and everything, I honestly forgot that he was even famous... he didn't seem like the same Frank that goes crazy on stage or anything, he seemed like a really sweet, regular guy. I found it ALOT easier to talk to him than I though. =]

I thought that I would go speechless and that when I met them and weird..but when I met frank and ray...it was weird. It felt kinda like i'd known them for ages..they were really easy to speak to and that...im crap at explaining things but you prob get the idea.

thats exactly how i felt =]
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
May 13th, 2007 at 04:20am
tori; you know how i was.
i sobbed all the way home after what gerard did.
he was my hero, my saviour, my friggin iv.
frank was amazing, and i love him.
but i can't just adopt him as my new hero.

it seems that everything that i ever accomplised under gerard was a lie;
and that he's just a joke.
i'm still sobbing, and it's been hours.
i don't know what i'm going to do...
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
May 13th, 2007 at 07:29pm
You guys are so lucky...I want to meet Ray and Frank. When I do, I'm gonna ask them for guitar lessons!
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
May 13th, 2007 at 07:50pm
Gerard came out on Tuesday when Frank was signing things... he was in a car... and when he pulled out (he was in the passangers seat), he pulled the hood of his hoodie over his head so people couldn't see him and then like drove away really quickly.
I was really pissed.

=|
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
May 13th, 2007 at 09:02pm
after reading all of theses im afraid i wont have anything to say when i meet mcr.which i dont know when will happen.but gerard ray frank bob,mikey sound all soo sweet
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
May 13th, 2007 at 09:42pm
Well,
what's going on with Gerard then?
That's really weird, that he would just ignore his fans.
hm.
We All Fall Down
Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
May 13th, 2007 at 10:05pm
I don't think he's ignoring fans... I think he doesn't want to be seen. He is really shy, and for all we know he's having a hard time right now.
he was really nice when I met him, so he's not trying to NOT talk to fans, he just needs alone time once in a while. he's human.

and again to everyone who doesn't know what to say:
I felt like I knew them so well already that I didn't really say much at all. it was just like "yep, there's ray. hi ray!" so um, say something really random. they'll laugh or go along with it.
xXxSugarcubexXx
Salute You in Your Grave
xXxSugarcubexXx
May 13th, 2007 at 11:02pm
Roz!:
I don't think he's ignoring fans... I think he doesn't want to be seen. He is really shy, and for all we know he's having a hard time right now.
he was really nice when I met him, so he's not trying to NOT talk to fans, he just needs alone time once in a while. he's human.

I kinda agree...
I know the first time I met him he was super sweet and I thought he was the nicest man in the world...

I'm not making excuses for him or anything....but I think he might be going through a hard time too....

BUT I also think that he could have at least looked at us and waved...its not the fans fault....
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
May 14th, 2007 at 12:17am
i talked on the phone with my friend benjamin for over an hour today.
he told me...that since gerard is showing us that he is more than just a frontman...he's showing us that he can be pissed off, he can be upset, he can be sorrowful. he's a human. we as mcr fans love to boast that we connect with the members...and now, it's a time when gerard has never been as relatable....he's more human now than he's ever been.

i just wish that he felt better; and that i felt better.
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
May 14th, 2007 at 12:40am
Yeah.
My mom was really pissed that he kinda like, hid from everyone though.
Shes trying to convince me that fame is getting to his head and that its really rude of him to just ignore his fans like that.

Personally, I dont think that.
I think that, yeah, it is kinda rude to do something like hide or ignore the fans.... but its not like hes always done that. I mean, hes gone out a bunch of times to sign autographs, hes really good when it comes to fans.
And from what I've heard, hes a really sweet guy.

I just dont know whats been up with him latley.
Hopefully he'll get out of this stage that he's in
We All Fall Down
Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
May 14th, 2007 at 12:49am
^ the stage that apparently started a few hours after I met him O____o

yeah so I hope he's feeling more upbeat now :]
he always has bob's cat to keep him company xD
Turn To Grey
Always Born a Crime
Turn To Grey
May 16th, 2007 at 08:15pm
Can you meet them after a Projekt Revolution show, do ya think?
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
May 16th, 2007 at 08:21pm
Turn To Grey:
Can you meet them after a Projekt Revolution show, do ya think?

I'm wondering the same thing. I hope so.
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
May 16th, 2007 at 11:39pm
^^
same.

I want need to meet Frank again
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
May 18th, 2007 at 06:25pm
at least you've met him, once. I'm still hoping. And if Gerard is down, when i finally see him, I'll put him in a good mood with my amazing sense of humor! (jk. i dont think i'm that funny. but he WILL be in a better mood when I'm through with him. I will talk to him and make him laugh and smile if its the last thing I do.)
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
May 20th, 2007 at 03:44am
shannonXcore:

Heres the video with the actual audio xD

That person that keeps saying "get a hug shannon! quick! quick!" is my mom btw haha
the.loud.one
Killjoy
the.loud.one
May 20th, 2007 at 04:15am
hmmmm...i am wondering the same thing....

is it possible to meet them before they go on at projekt revolution?

i NEED to meet them.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
May 20th, 2007 at 07:21pm
omg i want to meet em so badly but i guess it wont happen.im always isolated by unreliable people.
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
May 20th, 2007 at 09:02pm
that is just awesome ;D. I'm so glad you got to meet them. and you're Kristen? I'm friends with you on myspace :33. because I remember reading this in one of your blogs