Don't have an account? Create one!

Meeting MCR (life changing)

AuthorMessage
poison and kerosene
Motor Baby
poison and kerosene
November 5th, 2006 at 10:27pm
wowowowowwowowww!!!! THATS awesome!! your soo soo soo soo luckyy!!! omg...im sooo flippen happy for you.... and im glad that they are really nice people im not surprised. i wish one day i can meet them and have as great as an experience as you did <3
Stare-x
Bleeding on the Floor
Stare-x
November 6th, 2006 at 02:15am
omg you're so lucky
im happy for you Smile
urgh no one ever does stuff like that here except local bands
omg off subjetc I MET THE HOT LIES!!!!! fuck yes *dances* omg and AFTER THE FALL!!!!! Mark is so sweet and Mikey
sorry about that im still excited

aww they all sound so nice and sweet, i hope i'll get to meet them one day
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
November 6th, 2006 at 12:47pm
Okay
I hate you
joking
I love you

I was too...shy to ask for a hug when I met them but hey, I made Frankie laugh so w00t, that made my year.
I'm actually really jealous. When I met them, I don;t have any amazing story to tell because it was so rushed and stuff Cry **Sigh** I better fucking meet them again next week. [/rant]
Leonard Hofstadter.
Motor Baby
Leonard Hofstadter.
November 6th, 2006 at 01:34pm
oh my god!!! you.are.so.LUCKY!!!! awww if i ever get to meet them i hope its as awesome as that sounds xoxo
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
November 6th, 2006 at 02:23pm
there's pics up on my profile now.
I had to scan them in at school; and the teachers were all like
"wha?"

edit:
as soon as i can figure it out, im going to try and put the video we have on my digital camera up on my myspace.
but im like, so dumb with computers its not funny...
im like frank that way Razz
Horhay the Toucan
Jazz Hands
Horhay the Toucan
November 6th, 2006 at 05:57pm
You're soooooooo lucky!!!!! My biggest dream is to meet them(don't know when that'll come true......sigh) Congrats!
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
November 6th, 2006 at 08:21pm
honey i am soo fuckin happy for you!!!! the guys were the sweetest. i'm glad ya had fun. i wouldve cried too if i saw gee. haha

and you got to hug them =] and it was great how you gave them gifts. congrats sweetie!!!!

love ya
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
November 7th, 2006 at 02:03pm
Love you too Quinn! ^
mcrfreak21
Killjoy
mcrfreak21
November 7th, 2006 at 03:24pm
toooooooooooooooo lucky chick!

i went to see them for the first time the other day!
i cried when they couldnt make it to saracuse cuz i went
but they did come to boston

fourth one in line with my firnd kelly!
maudlinromance
Bleeding on the Floor
maudlinromance
November 8th, 2006 at 08:25pm
I'm so happy that you met them, and it was great giving us the lowdown of what they said to you and all. It literally made me cry too, because it touched me as it has touched you. In some way for all of us MCR buffs, they have saved us all. From depression or lonley times, to crazy and swrirling times, they have saved us. *sniffles* Your so lucky!
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
November 9th, 2006 at 06:48am
great, i'm jealous because i don't think they'll ever come to singapore *sobs*

SUPERFRANK! nah, i hate superman ... erm.. BATFRANK! NANANANANANANA!

I'm mailing a parcel to my friend in australia, she's going to help me pass it to MCR on big day out.
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
November 9th, 2006 at 06:32pm
PassSweetRevenge:
I'm so happy that you met them, and it was great giving us the lowdown of what they said to you and all. It literally made me cry too, because it touched me as it has touched you. In some way for all of us MCR buffs, they have saved us all. From depression or lonley times, to crazy and swrirling times, they have saved us. *sniffles* Your so lucky!

*HUGS*
amen to that...
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
November 9th, 2006 at 07:56pm
wow that is freaking awesome!
and the frank moment made me giggle
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
November 9th, 2006 at 08:33pm
After reading this, I feel like shit and want to punch my mom in the face for not letting me go i hate her so much for not letting me go for no reason at all. It has been my dream to meet them and I don't even get to go. Well, lets get back on track here. I am very happy that you got to meet MCR and I enjoyed reading your detailed experience. Do you have a picture of the "Frankie Mask" by any chance? I wanna see what it looks like, lol : D
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
November 9th, 2006 at 08:48pm
Catheter:
Thats a really neat story, I'm glad they arnt a-holes off stage, it would be harder to really like them. Do you have pics of drawings you gave them? Were they drawings? masks? I didnt really get that part..

When I met AFI (I no longer listen to their music anymore) Jade was by far the biggest asshole ever. Hunter, Davey and Adam are amazing people. As I stood in line for the Toronto singns on July 14(?) i believe when me and my friend go t up to Jade, he gave my friend this werid look (I dont know if its because he had long hair). Then when I came up with my poster the expression on how Jade signed it droped his pen and I just took my poster and laughed at my friend.
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
November 11th, 2006 at 04:18pm
noxx:
After reading this, I feel like shit and want to punch my mom in the face for not letting me go i hate her so much for not letting me go for no reason at all. It has been my dream to meet them and I don't even get to go. Well, lets get back on track here. I am very happy that you got to meet MCR and I enjoyed reading your detailed experience. Do you have a picture of the "Frankie Mask" by any chance? I wanna see what it looks like, lol : D

aw...*hugs*

if you go to my profile, there's a pic up ^_^
Ink Stains
Jazz Hands
Ink Stains
November 11th, 2006 at 05:51pm
Maegan:
Trustme.I'lbehere_x:
babe, thats fucking asmazing for you,
im like crying right now for you,
i never got to meet them i hope i get the chance, i wrote a letter for them all if i did get to see them but i didn't so...
and then i lost the ltter at the gig and.
well whatever.
im so happy for you.
i.
aw man. babe, im so happy for you,
if i met them i would be either crying my eyes out or smiling my butt of.
you did exactly like what i would have, smile alot, dumb struck. and be deaf.
oh man
im actually kinda deaf!
hahahaha
and the cry, i did that at the gig lmao, and gerards look down at me and i was crying but i just grin and our eyes lock and suddenly i know im okay.
that i will be okay.
but you got a hundred times better and you deserve it!
xxx

I agree with all of that.

I too am so happy for you sweetie. I was like crying while reading your post. I hate to admit it but if I ever get the chance to meet them i'd cry too, especially for Gerard. He has inspired me to do so much more with my life. I too am an artist and have gone through a lot of similar things as he. Cry He's inspired me to lose the weight that's been slowly killing me, to stop doing other things as well. So far i'm doing wonderful, when i feel like giving up. i listen to their album and his sweet voice and it gives me the strength to keep going. It's weird that people we have never met can affect us so much. It's hard to comprehend.

Oh fuck Cry

Hun i am just so happy for you. Like i really am, I hope one day i get to meet them and thank them as well. I remember the concert they had here in Ottawa last year, that made my year. Meeting them to say thanks, that would make my lifetime. Too bad they aren't coming to Ottawa as far as i knowCrying or Very sad *sigh*

Well I'd love to chat with you sometime. Anyone here is welcome add me as well, add me on msn(or email) maeg_porter@hotmail.com

MCR fans are really amazing. They are so lucky.

Good for you sweetie Clap *hug*

oh i dont mean to mingle myself in here.
but when i read what you wrote:
Maegan
i just felt i needed to leave you a little line and a thought. Smile. you just expressed so much how i feel.
i can relate to that alot.
i hope you'll get your chance to meet the guys as well someday!
i really badly wanna thank them, special gerard, for his lyrics and passion for what his does, for pulling me out of a dark place.
their music really does save lifes.
hope your well now! much love to you dear, take good care! In Love
Ink Stains
Jazz Hands
Ink Stains
November 11th, 2006 at 05:53pm
Gerards_Girl2318:
Okay, I went to Toronto yesterday to meet MCR at their signing at the HMV. It started at 9 pm ( a tad later, as the boys were late Razz); and we were there at around 11 am. As the time got closer, we got to the near front of the line, and MCR came in their stretch black vehicle. They all jumped out, and ran into the HMV. Minutes later, we were standing in the store, waiting to get to their table. I felt that it was too quiet, so I screamed out a few random things.

"Bob, You're a SEXX GOD!"- everyone in line laughed: and i bet bob could hear me
"CONCH SHELL!!!!"
and "Gerard! I can SEE your NOSE!" -he shook his head and laughed.

What they were wearing:
Ray- Black pants, black tee, pointy black boots...hair was PERFECT. AMAZING! gah...the fro is fuzzy on the forehead tho Razz
Bob- Dark jeans, black tee, black leather jacket....his eyes were so BLUE! his hands were all callused and cut up though...Sad
Frank: Black and white striped shirt (NOT like Mikeys old one, thicker black lines) dark pants, hair was amazing...his smile was so sweet
Mikey: Winter jacket with the fur around the collar, the darkish green one...pretty pretty eyes
Gerard: tight black pants, tight black shirt...his hair is so gorgeous...and he really does talk out of the one side of his mouth-ITS ADORABLE! his little blemish was so cute...oh, and he had black stubble Razz

We got to the front of the line, and I went last out of my friends. The following is what happened to me, for that fateful and amazing three minutes or so.

Ray: Hi, I'm Ray. (Shakes my hand)
Me: I know...can I get a hug Ray? (he nods, smiling)
Ray: Of course! (major hug, god he's so tall and muscular! and a REALLY good hugger.)
Me: I actually made you something!
Ray: Did you? Let's see! (hand him the shadowpath of him; he smiles) That is amazing...holy crap...thank you! (looking it over)
Me: You're welcome...(eyes focus on Bob)
Ray: What's your name? (I don't hear him) What's your name? (I still don't hear the poor man) Honey, what's your name? (laughing slightly)
Steph: Her name's Kristen. (giggling)
Ray: Oh, okay...(laughing as he signs my Three Cheers cover)

Me: Hi Bob.
Bob: Hey, how's it going?
Me: Good. I bought you a CD, but I don't know if you have it or not... (hands him a RUSH CD I bought earlier in the day for him)
Bob: Oh my god! This is like the ONLY one I DON'T have! Thank you! (looks over the back, Toro smiles and looks with him)
Ray + Bob: *Start singing the chorus of a Rush Song*
Me: I got you a button too. (hands Bob a Rush button)
Bob: Awesome! (takes button) Where should I pin it? (puts it on his jacket)
Me: Can I get a hug?
Bob: **censored** Yeah! (stands up and wraps his arms around me, hair brushing across my forehead) Thanks!
Me: No, thank you! (smiling)

Me: Hey Frank.
Frank: Hello. (looks at the Frankie mask in my hands, and grabs it from me) You HAVE to be kidding me. Holy **censored**! (looks up at me, smiling from ear to ear)
Me: Yeah... (Frank holds it to his face, looking around at Bob and Toro, Mikey laughs)
Bob: It looks just like you! (Toro laughs as Frank takes it off, looking back at me; handing back the mask)
Me: Oh, no...
Frank: IT'S FOR ME!? (awe-struck)
Me: Uh huh...(Frank jumps up and gives me a huge hug)
Frank: Thank you SO much, wow...just...**censored**. (smiling so wide)
Me: No problem...(looks down and realizes I still have Bob's letter with his cartoon) Oh! Here, Bob.
Bob: Thank you...hey, it's me! (laughing)

Me: Hey Mikey!
Mikey: Hey!
Me: I made this for you. (hands lionel block print of Mikey to Mikey)
Mikey: Sweet! That is so cool!
Gerard: Wow...that's good.
Mikey: Thank you! (shakes my hand)
Me: You're welcome Mikey...(smiling, look over at Gerard) Oh god...(starts crying)

Gerard: Hey...it's okay...
Me: Oh god...(still trying to stop tears)
Gerard: It's okay...(takes my hand) How are you?
Me: G-good...I bought you this CD (hands him the Dresden Dolls CD, as his face falls) I thought you might already have it...but...
Gerard: I do, you know, I got it the day it came out...(sad look in his eyes as he hands it back to me)
Me: Me too, it's so good...Well, I have the receipt, if you want to return it here for something else you'd like...(giving it back to him)
Gerard: No, I want you to take it back for something you like, since you already have it too..(hands CD back to me)
Me: But I think YOU should return it, it was a gift...(giving it back)
Gerard: (chuckling) No YOU return it....you should get something like...like...um...(thinks) Bauhaus.
Me: Bathouse? (confused)
Gerard: No...Bauhaus.
Me: Boathouse? (more confused)
Gerard: No...(laughing as Mikey starts giggling) here...(writes it down on the edge of a MyChem poster taped to the table)
Me: Thanks...(goes to take off the poster, but it is taped)
Gerard: It's stuck to the table...(knocks Mikey's elbows off it, and pulls it off, handing it to me)
Me: Thanks...can I give you a hug?
Gerard: (smiling) Of course you can..(outstretches his arms)
Me: (whispering into his ear) Thank you so much Gerard, you saved my life...I don't even want to know where I'd be without you...thank you so much...(sobbing)
Gerard: Oh, you're very welcome...(smiling, I hand him a letter I wrote him...his eyes scan the first few lines, before he looks back up at me; a sympathetic look in his eyes)
Woman in Security: I have to cut you now honey.
Me: WHAT?!
Gerard: Huh? (looks at me)
Woman: Your wristband...(laughing)
Me: Do I get to keep it?!
Woman: Of course...
Man in Security: You have to move now sweetheart.
Me: He still has my thing. (pointing at the cover inbetween Mikey and Gerard, Gerard's been staring at me, and not paying attention to the table)
Mikey: Yeah, he has her thing.
Gerard: Oh, sorry...(signs quickly) Here you go....take care, okay?
Me: I will...thank you so much guys...
Gerard: No problem...thank you...(waves, as I am ushered out of the lineup)

Yeah...BEST day in my LIFE.
I bought the Bauhaus CD.
but kept the Dresden Dolls, as Gerard's hands touched it Razz
I had my friend Tori give Ray the Home Videos, and I have NO idea what he thought of them, and she can't remember Razz

I am so happy, and meeting them, looking into their faces...I can never feel bad again...ever. Like, bad days will come and go...but they're always going to be there... in my mind, and just in how they affected me. They saved me, once more, if it's possible. Ray's sweet voice, and willingness to hug everyone in line. Bob's baby blue eyes, and his excited and happy grin as I gave him the CD. Frank's happiness as he saw the mask, and figured out that he got to keep it, his lunge over the table. Mikey's beautiful eyes, I don't even care that he doesn't have glasses anymore...he's so pretty...has skinny bony hands though..and Gerard...his caring eyes, his sweet smile...his voice...it's all too much. I wrote them each a message on the back of their art pieces...and I put my email...if they have time, who knows...I can only hope that they remember me a litte, even if it's as the crazy crying fit girl...Razz It was the best day of my life, and saved me.

~Kristen xoxo

that was so sweet. Smile
you made my cry happytears as well. hihi
i am SO happy for you! they sound even more sweet and caring in person, if thats even possible!

take care hun Smile
DAMAGECONTROL
Joining The Black Parade
DAMAGECONTROL
November 12th, 2006 at 08:51am
woah you're lucky.
rippedtopiecesxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
rippedtopiecesxxx
November 12th, 2006 at 10:56am
wow that was so much better of an experience then when I met Gerard.Mikey.and Bob.lololololol

I was an idiot. it was funny though

theynevercometotexas
:[