Don't have an account? Create one!

Meeting MCR (life changing)

AuthorMessage
We All Fall Down
Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
May 11th, 2007 at 04:14pm
Tuesday night I met My Chem! It was a little hard to get through because I was so exhausted and dehydrated (I thought I was going to pass out), but it was still great. :]

When I was next in line, this girl asked Ray for a hug, but the security go "Not tonight, they're still really sick!" Ray just smiled and started drawing on the table...

I seriously couldn't think of anything to say to Ray when I met him, so I really only said:

Ray: *drawing on table. looks up* Hey! nice to meet you!
Roz: Hi nice to meet you! *puts poster on table*
Ray: What's your name?
Roz: Roz. R-O-Z. : )
Ray: *signs* ok, thanks Roz! *draws on table*
eh I kinda feel bad for not saying more.

Frank: Hey! Nice to meet you
Roz: Nice to meet you too!
F: Roz?
R: mmhhmm! You're shoe is blinking.
F: My shoe is blinking? *confused/amused/really loud and energetic*
R: Yeah, your shoe is blinking! Or, at least, it was...
F: You sure? My shoe is blinking?! : O
R: Yeah!-
F: How is that even possible?! *baffled* There must be something wrong with your eyes! (the look on his face was priceless xD)
*by now there were like ten people leaning over to see what the hell was going on*
R: Maybe you were stepping on something *checks under table* yep, there's something under your foot.
F: On my foot!?!! *shakes foot back and forth like crazy*
R: no no no, UNDER your foot, on the ground, see? It's a guitar.
F: huh? where?
Security: *picks up guitar* here, it was blinking from the guitar...
F: What is this? I don't even know what this is.
F and R: *stare at guitar*
F: well, thanks for the heads up. *smile* so did you like the show?
R: yeah!
F:--how are you?
R: good
F:--see you at the next show?
R: yeah! : D
*smiles*
F: *does complicated signature*
R: O_____________________O what the hell does it say...
F: thanks!
R: ^___^

Frank is amazing.
Next was Bob.
Bob: hey nice to meet you!
R: nice to meet you... uhh
B and R: *realize Roz grabbed three of Bob's fingers instead of four and tried to shake his hand, both laugh, and try again*
Gerard: *watching intently, face stuck by Bob and my hands*
B: *signs*
R: *blanks out, then realizes Bob already finished signing. is about to say something--*
G: *sticks out hand* Gerrurrd.
R: *O______o wtf?* Oh... hi!
G: Roz?
R: yep!
G: *signs poster slowly with a very serious, concentrated look*
R: *feels as if is going to collapse of exhaustion*
~INSERT things here that I forget, G and Bob asking questions, Gerard also signing my copy of his comic~
G: wanna see Bob's cat?! ;D [another girl from the MCRmy gave Bob this cat that vibrates forward when you pull it's tail, and Gee and Bob were absolutely obsessed.]
B: *pulls tail*
G and B: *look up at me* :'D !
R: awwwww it's cute ^___^
G and B: *look at each other, and at me, and smile*
R: oh! I got you a CD, it has a bunch of Boston Bands on it. :] *hands to Gerard*
G: oh, sweet! *observes CD* Wicked Gooood...
R: *drifting off again* [I hate myself for being so tired xD]
G: thanks again, Roz! :]
R: ^___^

Worm: right up those stairs, please!

ZE END.
meeting Bob and Gerard was slightly awkward because I was on the verge of falling asleep/passing out on the spot, but they were really sweet, and I appreciate that they tried to keep me alive by asking me questions I can't remember. xD

I can't wait to meet them again (and Mikey for the first time)! :'D I WILL meet them again. I will.
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
May 11th, 2007 at 04:20pm
Wow that sounds amazing. Shocked I really want to meet them too, people had told me they're really sweet and stuff. Very Happy
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
May 11th, 2007 at 04:47pm
I met Frankie after the concert on Tuesday in MA Very Happy
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
May 11th, 2007 at 05:30pm
damn! i wanna meet them!!
sounds like you guys really had fun! i really want to meet them coz they seem just so nice and down to earth.
one day i will.......
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
May 11th, 2007 at 05:32pm
^^ do tell Smile
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
May 11th, 2007 at 10:23pm
Me and my sister and my mom waited outside after the MA show and at like 12:30am Frankie came out and he was soooo nice. Honestly.
I had him sign my wrist.. I was like
Me: Frank..
Frank: *looks at me and smiles really big* Hey!!!
M: Hi! Can I have a hug?
F: Yeah! sure!! *hug*
M: Oh and can you sign my wrist? cuz I'm gonna have it tattooed on...
F: *concerned look* Oh... are you really sure you want to do that?
M: Yes, deffinitly
F: Well, ok then.. *signs wrist*

haha it was so cute

and then my mom went and got her video camera and recorded me hugging Frank again. Its such a long story, but we weren't supposed to have video cameras so the security guy freaked out, but Frank started laughing and grabbed my wrists and pulled me so my arms were around his waist and I was like omfg xD

I have it on video... but I dont know how to get the video from the video camera to my computer, so I recorded it off my tv with my digital camera... and it looks dark and it doesn't have audio >.<
But heres the video... and since it doesn't have audio, this is whats said

Frank (at the beggining): We dont do boobs, we're anti-boobs, sorry
And then I walk up to him and I'm like: My mom just got her video camera....
And the security guard is like: no video cameras!!!
And then you cant really see me hugging Frank, but I do, thats when he starts waving his arm around all sarcastically xD

Frank is so sweet, I got his signature tattooed on my wrist yesterday, its my first tattoo In Love
We All Fall Down
Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
May 11th, 2007 at 10:48pm
^ that's awesome!
I love frank. ^_______^
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
May 12th, 2007 at 01:12am
^ so do I ^_^ hes so sweet I could've just eaten him up when I saw him O.o haha
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
May 12th, 2007 at 09:11am
Oh god... Shocked If I had a chance to meet them I think I wouldn't say anything.. Laughing
NikolettaMCR
Killjoy
NikolettaMCR
May 12th, 2007 at 10:46am
OMG. YOU ARE SO DAMNED LUCKY! I WISH I COULD MEET THEM TOO, BUT I WOULDN' T FIND THE COURAGE TO SPEAK TO THEM. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NikolettaMCR
Killjoy
NikolettaMCR
May 12th, 2007 at 10:51am
Gerards_Girl2318:
NikolettaMCR:
BECAUSE I LIVE IN GREECE AND MCR WILL NEVER COME HERE.

i've been to greece, it is a beautiful country.
you never know, dear.
they've said they want to go to new places.

THANX FOR YOUR COMMENT, IT IS REALLY A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY, BUT WILL THEY EVER COME HERE? AVRIL LAVIGNE AND EVENESCENCE ARE COMING THIS SUMMER, BUT MCR DON'T. NOW THET YOU TOLD ME THEY WANT TO MEET NEW PLACES, I CAN START HOPING... Laughing Bye
tecaangelina
Jazz Hands
tecaangelina
May 12th, 2007 at 11:39am
shannonXcore:

Frank (at the beggining): We dont do boobs, we're anti-boobs, sorry
And then I walk up to him and I'm like: My mom just got her video camera....
And the security guard is like: no video cameras!!!
And then you cant really see me hugging Frank, but I do, thats when he starts waving his arm around all sarcastically xD

Frank is so sweet, I got his signature tattooed on my wrist yesterday, its my first tattoo In Love

Frank is so sweet,and I wanna see the tattoo you got
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
May 12th, 2007 at 01:07pm
^^ heres a pic of the tat:
http://i2.tinypic.com/6f5y3kh.jpg

He was so nice, he made sure that he signed it nice and clear so you could read it =]

Oh and to everyone else who is all "omg, I dont know what I'd say to them if I ever met them" and whatnot. Trust me, I was the exact same way. But Frank was just so nice and everything, I honestly forgot that he was even famous... he didn't seem like the same Frank that goes crazy on stage or anything, he seemed like a really sweet, regular guy. I found it ALOT easier to talk to him than I though. =]
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
May 12th, 2007 at 02:05pm
Your all so incredibly lucky to have met them.
We All Fall Down
Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
May 12th, 2007 at 02:36pm
shannonXcore:

He was so nice, he made sure that he signed it nice and clear so you could read it =]

Oh and to everyone else who is all "omg, I dont know what I'd say to them if I ever met them" and whatnot. Trust me, I was the exact same way. But Frank was just so nice and everything, I honestly forgot that he was even famous... he didn't seem like the same Frank that goes crazy on stage or anything, he seemed like a really sweet, regular guy. I found it ALOT easier to talk to him than I though. =]

yeah, I agree. I think Frank was probably the easiest to talk to ...but that's also because he wasn't sick. Gerard was really comforting to talk to, I guess from his empathy. You sort of know that he knows what's up with you. and they're real. they really pay attention to what you say.
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
May 12th, 2007 at 02:47pm
shannonXcore:

I thought that I would go speechless and that when I met them and weird..but when I met frank and ray...it was weird. It felt kinda like i'd known them for ages..they were really easy to speak to and that...im crap at explaining things but you prob get the idea.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
May 12th, 2007 at 08:12pm
shannonXcore:

He sounds amazing In Love I wanna meet him so badly
steel.corpses.
Joining The Black Parade
steel.corpses.
May 12th, 2007 at 09:42pm
wow
If I ever get the chance to meet them I am going to try my hardest not to act all odd and weird. You people are so lucky. I wondor if they'll ever have sigining somewhere over here
tecaangelina
Jazz Hands
tecaangelina
May 12th, 2007 at 11:17pm
shannonXcore:

it looks great.First time I saw his signature clear.You're lucky.
MATTY.
Banned
MATTY.
May 13th, 2007 at 12:53am
aww youre so lucky!
i was smiling so much when i read the beginning.
and then started to cry when i read the gerard part. =]