Don't have an account? Create one!

Meeting MCR (life changing)

AuthorMessage
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
December 16th, 2006 at 08:10pm
I just got five words to say: I met My Chemical Romance!!!!!! I actually didn't find out aBout the meet and greet until the night Before at the very last minute so I had to stay up more longer during the night getting directions even though I had to wake up early in the morning to leave and such.

The meet and greet took place at this records store called Rolling Stones in a suBurBbof Chicago called Norridge. I never bBeen there bBefore in my entire life bBut I didn't let that stop me from meeting My Chem. It was aBout an hour's drive and the signing was gonna start at 4:30 even though My Chemical Romance didn't arrive until 45 mins later than that bBut I didn't give a damn.

I was gonna wait no matter what. We had to get wristBands in order for us to get inside the store Because only two people could go at a time Because the store isn't that bBig…and yes…I got my wristBand!!! We had to stand outside freezing our asses off for aBout 2 and a half hours cuz of the long as hell lines and the bBad part was there was a lot of little fans half a freakin head shorter and younger than me!! Oh yea I definitely felt old and out of place there lol My Chem were only gonna sign the Black Parade CD's But since I didn't Bring mine I had to get another one for them to sign. Finally it was my turn (don't hate me But the whole time I was there waiting in anticipation to meet the guys I wasn't nervous at all cuz I kept telling myself that there were just regular dudes and… yes it actually worked) I finally went inside the store surrounded bBy cops and security guards so I had to stand in line while the other fans were getting their stuff sign. I bBought the cd there for the guys to sign and when I was in front of them I shook hands with Mikey first and he asked me how I was doing and I said good and he signed

the insert that came with the cd. After that came Frankie and we shook hands as well and he asked me how I was doing and I said good of course and smiled. After when he was done signing my insert I said thank you to him and next thing you know I was standing in front of Ray and yea he asked me the same question and I gave him the same response. Mikey and Frank were sitting down but Ray was standing up. I should've asked them for a hug But I was in a hurry cuz we couldn't talk with the guys too long since there were so many people there. After when Ray was done signing next came BoBb and yea we shook hands too and asked the same question. Last bBut not least, came Gerard. I'm gonna tell you right off that BoB

and Gerard don't look that tall in person. They're aBout the same height as me actually and I was standing just 2 inches away from Gerard cuz he was standing really close to me. (don't Be jealous lol) All the guys were dressed mostly in casual bBlack and so did Gerard, only he had his bBlack hood on his head like I did at the time.

We shook hands and its funny cuz his hand felt strong even though he isn't Buff and the funny thing was all the guys smelled really really good!!! Like someone sprayed nice aftershave or cologne all over themJ anyways bBack to Gerard. We looked each other in the eye cuz like I said we were standing really close to each other and he asked me how I was and I said good(duh lol). I regretted so much that I didn't ask the guys for hugs bcuz the whole time I was there I felt like everything passed in a bBlur and I couldn't really enjoy the moment CUZ it felt way too rushed. That was aBout the only part that sucked bBut it was just awesome finally getting to meet the guys since I wanted to meet them for a long while now. They seem down to earth which was cool at least to me.

Since the signing ended at 7:00 the concert was already starting so I had to get the hell outta the store and head for the Aragon ASAP. MCR wasn't gonna perform til 9:50 so I really didn't miss anything except for Rise Against and the Red Jumpsuit dudes. Then when I got in I found out that cameras were NOT allowed into the venue. I was kinda pissed. Aragon allowed cameras bBefore bBut I didn't know that they didn't allow them this time. These venues are starting to fucking piss me off. How the hell can you rememBer the concert and have good memories if you cant take any fucking pictures?!? I had to throw mines away (all wasting money for no damn reason). I walked straight into the concert where a lot of people were there getting wasted

Rise Against were performing bBut I couldn't care. I wanted MCR to come out already bBut they just arrived at the venue aBout the same time I got there since the rolling stones store was only 20 mins away.

I'll skip the Boring shit and head into MCR instead. When they finally came out everyone was screaming and shouting and clapping. They all looked fantastic and Gerard was wearing a three piecebBlack suit that looked really cute on him and tight pants that was showing off his package. I have to say Mikey was more energetic at this show than at the house of bBlues show I went to which was a great thing. They performed most of the songs on the bbBlack parade and on Three Cheers. Unlike the last mcr concert this time they sang You know what they do to guys like us in prison. The last song they performed was Helena which makes sense.

Gerard finally announced that Rise Against are gonna bBe the opening act when they do their headlining tour next year so its finally official. One part of the show was kinda funny bBecause Gee was talking aBout how he liked to say the word motherfucker and pretty much had the audience say it with him. Pretty much the show was the same like at the HOB show so I wasn't really expecting anything different to say the least bbBut I'm happy that I get to see them again AND meet them all in one fucking awesome dayJ

I promised myself that I wouldn't Break down again like at the last show bBut eventually I did…for the same reason. I didn't want to fucking leave. Each time I see Mcr it gets much more harder not to Break down and cry

And that is the story of how i met My Chemical Romance....

i didn't know about the actual meet and greet until the night before at the last minute from one of my fellow mcrmy soldiers on myspace so i didnt get to post a topic on it til right now and this post has the concert recap so i might post it on the dec 15th chicago thread and sorry if some of the words has two b's in it. my computer was fucking up my recap big time
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
December 16th, 2006 at 10:00pm
^^That's cool that you got to meet them! I have to meet them next time they come.

Oh, and it's nice to know that they smell good hehe Very Happy
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
December 17th, 2006 at 12:10am
i know that was the funniest part of the signing. it was like someone spraying some kind of cologne or air freshner all over them lol
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
December 17th, 2006 at 01:04am
they DO smell good.
like, they learned how to shower and shit.
imagine meeting them on warped.
ew.

i wouldnt have minded.
but meh. you know, i met warped bands.
sure, they stink, but they're still amazing.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
December 17th, 2006 at 01:54am
lmao after seeing the dvd I couldn't help but wonder how they would smell if I met them...yeah I'm just weird like that
MedicateYourLife
Shotgun Sinner
MedicateYourLife
December 17th, 2006 at 02:05am
The first one, about Kirsten metting them.
Made me start crying, like sobbing and everything, knowing there so nice. Im going to fucking cry so much when I met them in 33 days.
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
December 17th, 2006 at 11:45am
^ aw....
i didn't mean to make you cry.
i hope you have as much of an experience when you meet them Smile
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
December 17th, 2006 at 12:23pm
Your so lucky to have met them though...(getting jealous)..lol
whitney.
Shotgun Sinner
whitney.
December 17th, 2006 at 06:02pm
If I was in your shoes, Kristen, I would have cried too.
I have cried over that band so many times....
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
December 18th, 2006 at 01:05pm
Black Christmas:
If I was in your shoes, Kristen, I would have cried too.
I have cried over that band so many times....

i know me too. friday's conert i ended up crying after when it was over because it was so damn hard to leave and the first time i saw them back in october i cried as well. I'm gonna admit i cried like a baby
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
December 18th, 2006 at 02:28pm
i bawled when i first herad gerard on cd.
then live.
i was hysterical.
you don't even know.
and then meeting him...
well....
*cough*
MedicateYourLife
Shotgun Sinner
MedicateYourLife
December 18th, 2006 at 02:40pm
Gerards_Girl2318:
^ aw....
i didn't mean to make you cry.
i hope you have as much of an experience when you meet them Smile

so do I.
=] It was happy crying.
Im thinking of giving them something like you did, but I have no idea what.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
December 18th, 2006 at 04:04pm
hey but you know what's most comforting? knowing that i wasn't the only one who cried considering my age after reading your guys' posts i feel much better knowing i'm not the only one who was crying about mcrSmile thanks guys
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
December 18th, 2006 at 04:31pm
I don't think it's such a bad thing you cried. Me if I met them I'd have to resist the urge to poke them in the ribs and that's much more embarassing than crying.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
December 18th, 2006 at 09:41pm
Little Lemon Tree:
Made me start crying, like sobbing and everything, knowing there so nice. Im going to fucking cry so much when I meet them in 33 days.

aww. Very Happy I hope you have a great time when you meet them! What show are you goin to?
.:.:.Black Dress.:.:.
Jazz Hands
.:.:.Black Dress.:.:.
December 19th, 2006 at 08:21pm
wow Im so happy for you! Smile
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
December 20th, 2006 at 01:50pm
Wow, that's incredible.
They're so sweet. Wow, that sounds like such an amazing experience. =]

Little Lemon Tree:
Made me start crying, like sobbing and everything, knowing there so nice. Im going to fucking cry so much when I met them in 33 days.

i cried too. =]
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
December 20th, 2006 at 07:04pm
OMG............OMG I'm ******* CRYING!!!!!!!!!

*whacks you over the head* Damn you woman! Congratulations for being the FIRST ever person to make me cry because of a post on a forum!!!!!!

*hugs you though I don't know you* I'm SO happy you had a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did Ray really call you Honey?! And did Frank really lunge over the table??? And you lucky ducky you hugged them!

Good on you!

I'm going to stop now in case you think I'm some kinf of psycho........which I probably am........but I'm so happy you got to meet them! Honestly, I'm happy for anyone meets them or goes to a concert.

*ahem* Sorry for kind of bursting out with my first line.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
December 20th, 2006 at 07:08pm
Becky;PixieDust:
Oh God! You're so lucky it sounds brilliant like a fairy tale. And they all sound soo nice *sniff* I just read it again cos it's just so amazing...just wow. I feel so happy for you.

If they came here (cardiff) i would just die.

HEY! I live in Cardiff! Wales?
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
December 21st, 2006 at 10:50pm
You are so very lucky the both of you...what i wouldn't give to meet them...-sigh- i won't ever get the chance i'm sure so i'm going to live vicariously through everyone else *sob*