Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
December 22nd, 2006 at 04:16pm
I WILL MEET THEM ONE DAY.
zombie jamboree.
Salute You in Your Grave
zombie jamboree.
December 23rd, 2006 at 10:13am
if i meet them in march (fat chance of that) , i'll sniff them and tell you what they smell of, though I'd probably faint... or make really bad jokes and giggle like an idiot

i'm soo happy for you!!!
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
December 24th, 2006 at 03:25pm
i'm so glad i'm not the only one who cried while reading that story....
while i was reading it i kept telling myself: gah, anne, don't be so stupid, how can you cry over this, you're a retared, an way to emotinal.

glad i'm not a complete idiot nowXD

anyway, yeah they sound so amazing
i'm really happy for you!
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
December 24th, 2006 at 08:39pm
yea reading that story of meeting mcr made me cry too.if i ever get to meet mcr i would get soo nervous and i bet i wouldnt be talking that always happens to me when i get nervous i voice starts getting high pitched.well i dont really know i that would really happen.but when i do meet them ill make sure im not gonna start geting nervous
MedicateYourLife
Shotgun Sinner
MedicateYourLife
December 25th, 2006 at 03:17am
x-Not_Afraid-x:

aww. Very Happy I hope you have a great time when you meet them! What show are you goin to?

Big Day Out, Aulkland, NZ
Jan 19th =]
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
December 27th, 2006 at 09:46am
One day before my birthday!!! Have fun!!!
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
December 30th, 2006 at 02:59am
xMCRFan4Lifex:

*hugs you though I don't know you* I'm SO happy you had a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did Ray really call you Honey?! And did Frank really lunge over the table??? And you lucky ducky you hugged them!

YUP. :]
he called me honey...
and frank did kneel on the table to give me a hug...

aw, you are all too nice....
im sorry that i made u cry...
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
December 31st, 2006 at 11:22am
You made me cry too. Smile

It's cool you still remember the day in details...

I met AFI in june and i can't remember anything... Anyway i would propably cry if i met mcr...

I,t really great to see how cool they are with their fans... some bands are not thankful enough... MCR is not one of them! they are true and honest...

Anyway you deserved to meet them, i'm very happy for you Smile
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
December 31st, 2006 at 01:05pm
u r sooooooo lucky! god u had lyk an argument with gerard way!! omfg god he is tha best i can not belive u did it! i am gonna c them live @ wembley in march [U.K] i soooo can not wait!

Laughing
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
January 3rd, 2007 at 04:07pm
i cried.
i had to read it twice it was so amazing.
im so happy for you !!!!
does anyone have any idea if theres a way to meet them?
im seeing them in philly this february..
backstage passes or whatever?
THANKS<3
Balthazar
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Balthazar
January 4th, 2007 at 07:04am
Thats amazing wish i was there Clap
Balthazar
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Balthazar
January 4th, 2007 at 07:05am
I'v just realised that there are tears dripping down my face and onto my trousers. Im so happy for you Cry Cry Cry Cry
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
January 4th, 2007 at 11:02am
ImNotOkayx5:
i cried.
im so happy for you !!!!
THANKS<3

Yea one way you can meet them is to pay attention for any local record stores that have any announcements about possiblemcr meet and greets. This was how i got to meet the guys last month but at the last minute. Second if you're going to one of their shows you can wait by the buses but alot of people are gonna tell you that you have to have alot of patience and be willing to wait a while for the guys to come out and i know people will say that if you do meet mcr please show them respect and do NOT get in their faces and scream at them. That is a big no no.

By the way i wanted to show you guys my autograph booklet that the guys signed for meSmile Here's the link....

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/Mafiaprincess915/SANY0035.jpg
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
January 4th, 2007 at 03:25pm
BatKissMasquerade:
ImNotOkayx5:
i cried.
im so happy for you !!!!
THANKS<3

Yea one way you can meet them is to pay attention for any local record stores that have any announcements about possiblemcr meet and greets. This was how i got to meet the guys last month but at the last minute. Second if you're going to one of their shows you can wait by the buses but alot of people are gonna tell you that you have to have alot of patience and be willing to wait a while for the guys to come out and i know people will say that if you do meet mcr please show them respect and do NOT get in their faces and scream at them. That is a big no no.

By the way i wanted to show you guys my autograph booklet that the guys signed for meSmile Here's the link....

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/Mafiaprincess915/SANY0035.jpg

thanks! Mr. Green
i cannot wait to see them..
i cant even imagine what itd be like to meet them.. maybe one day it could happen
ListenClosley
Killjoy
ListenClosley
January 4th, 2007 at 05:45pm
I WAS THERE TOO.
IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
I was in such shock i didn't say barely anything.My friend said it was so cute my eyes were sparkling because i was tearing up..I also hugged gerard i was 215 in line cause i had to come all the was from orchard park and i had to go to school.I bet i saw u or you saw me.
(xoxo g.) <3 Krysten
Digger
Fabulous Killjoy
Digger
January 4th, 2007 at 08:16pm
Oh wow. That's so amazing...

How wonderful to be able to meet them ^___^ I would love to, but am thinking my chances are REALLY low, eventhough I'll be going to their concert this month. Oh well, even if I don't meet them, will I still be able to give them prezzies I wonder?
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
January 4th, 2007 at 10:11pm
LMAO this is random but my dad went to a bob dylan concert and brought this little tiny harmonica that goes around your neck like a necklace,... he asked the security guy if he'd give it to "Bobby", and he said "sure!". I wonder if he got it...

But anyway, I REALLY hope I get to meet MCR when I see them in Philly. It would mean the absolute world to me.
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
January 5th, 2007 at 12:39am
I don't know what I would do if I met them at first, but I fear afterwards I would just treat them like old friends or find nothing to say or talk about. Bah!
one less sad robot.
Demolition Lover
one less sad robot.
January 5th, 2007 at 04:57pm
oh my god! i´m so happy for you!! i read that thing like five times, it was so amazing! i hope someday i will meet them too, or atleast that i could go to a concert ( even that would be a miracle for me, cause i live in finland and no good bands never come here :S ) wow, i just cant stop crying, i´m so happy for you!! i´m glad you had a chance to meet them!
Hugs! <33
keep the faith.
Salute You in Your Grave
keep the faith.
January 6th, 2007 at 07:26am
and then it's blue.:
I WILL MEET THEM ONE DAY.

TAKE ME WITH YOU OR FROZEN LLAMAS WILL EAT YOUR FACE. and after that, they may even keep you from hibernating in the winter and make you SKI.