Killjoy
For all the dirty looks
December 9th, 2005 at 03:45pm
also does anyone know any other good mcr sites???? thankssss
For all the dirty looks
Killjoy
For all the dirty looks
December 9th, 2005 at 03:47pm
yeah gerard sounds really nice. i think its gross when girls show thier boobs at concerts. something about it is a bit desperate. thats also super nice about not wanting people to get hurt
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
December 9th, 2005 at 04:27pm
For all the dirty looks:
yeah gerard sounds really nice. i think its gross when girls show thier boobs at concerts. something about it is a bit desperate. thats also super nice about not wanting people to get hurt

i remember when i sat on my friends shoulders to watch a band (i'm really short so i cant see the stage at gigs lol Embarassed ) and when the sound tech person was on stage testing the microphones he said 'get your tits out for the guys, love' and as i was the only one on someone's shoulders i guessed that he meant me....so i put my middle finger up at him...I was really hurt and offended...I wish Gerard was there....he would have smacked him lol...Wow...couldn't imagine Gerard in a fight
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
December 9th, 2005 at 04:28pm
your ava is hott btw
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 9th, 2005 at 06:49pm
For all the dirty looks:
also does anyone know any other good mcr sites???? thankssss

www.imnotokay.net
Demolition_Lover
Fabulous Killjoy
Demolition_Lover
December 9th, 2005 at 08:51pm
At the concert my friend went to a couple days ago, this guy pushed her down and she was around the front and so Gerard saw it happen. So he stopped the band and told him to get the fuck out of there. Haha stupid guy got taken away by security.
KaHLi!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
KaHLi!
December 9th, 2005 at 11:14pm
awwwwwwwww i wanna see mcr live soo bad. i love them so much. gerard is so sweet , nice of him to get the band to stop playing. at least he cares about his fans.
Gerard's_Girl_517
Bleeding on the Floor
Gerard's_Girl_517
December 10th, 2005 at 01:37am
PsychoShirley:
So today I went to the Warped Tour and in the middle of Cemetery Drive he told the band STOP STOP STOP! People were getting squashed all over the place. He was really concerened and he made everyone in the back move back cuz he didnt want people getting hurt and then he made them do it again. I was in the front so I didnt have that problem. He said "Yes I know Im sexy but you all have to move back." Then he said "Oh come on Im not that hot." I was thinking wow, thats really nice.

yes he is that hott
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
December 13th, 2005 at 03:50pm
awww that's so nice of him, for all the stuff he's been through and the nasty lyrics he comes up with he's a pretty decent guy I guess.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 13th, 2005 at 03:55pm
I guess?LOL he is if u see him and hear him in interviews u realize he is
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
December 13th, 2005 at 03:58pm
I've heard quite a few interviews but heard some contradictions too, I don't like jumping to conclusions much. He has a dark sense of humor, sometimes those kinda of people tend to be rude but not Gerard, he's really nice.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 13th, 2005 at 04:01pm
ya like he said in an interview once just cause they have dark lyrics and they think dark things doesnt mean they r unhappy people they just find the beauty in those dark things
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
December 14th, 2005 at 04:40am
;[ gosh i wanna goto a concert so bad can anyone feel the painn?!? Crying or Very sad
vanityximxbreaking
Fabulous Killjoy
vanityximxbreaking
December 14th, 2005 at 08:46am
lol. ME.
i can't go to a concert
for like a while
because my mother is insane.
i want to go to an MCR one like crazzy.
warped tour mostly.
=[
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 14th, 2005 at 03:12pm
warped tour would be fun
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
December 16th, 2005 at 02:54pm
I'm going to warped 2006...-_- with my MOM MY DAD AND MY BROTHER... Rolling Eyes
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 16th, 2005 at 03:24pm
the mcr concert i went to nov.30th was amazing literally best night of my life the only thing that could top it off is meeting mcr
toxictwins
Jazz Hands
toxictwins
December 17th, 2005 at 02:50pm
yeah, gerard stopped after a song and put a spotlight on the mosh pit and said:
"Hey, there's two a$$holes in the mosh pit. Yeah youknow who you are. Stop pushing people around or get the fu*k outta here. You can give me the finger all you want but i like that kinda sh*t."

It was awesome.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 17th, 2005 at 09:17pm
lmfao thats fuckin hilarious!!go gerard!!
Laurewyn
Fabulous Killjoy
Laurewyn
December 18th, 2005 at 03:49pm
PsychoShirley:
So today I went to the Warped Tour and in the middle of Cemetery Drive he told the band STOP STOP STOP! People were getting squashed all over the place. He was really concerened and he made everyone in the back move back cuz he didnt want people getting hurt and then he made them do it again. I was in the front so I didnt have that problem. He said "Yes I know Im sexy but you all have to move back." Then he said "Oh come on Im not that hot." I was thinking wow, thats really nice.

I know this has been said a million times, but there's no other way to say it... That is SO sweet of him!