October 21st, 2005 at 10:37pm
vanityximxbreaking:
aweee.
he's so nice.
but yea.
people shouldn't just like them
because of how they look.
they're so amazingly talented.<3

I agree, some people are so stupid with the whole "OMG there so hot" deal that they forget it about the muisc not the hotness of the band!!! That was very nice of gerard,i mean how many people these day who actully do that.
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
October 21st, 2005 at 11:51pm
not very many.
AstroSarah Industries
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AstroSarah Industries
October 22nd, 2005 at 12:01am
Really. People really shouldn't judge them just how they look. They're music is amazing and inspiring.

Even though they're gorgeous. They have talent.

I remember at the concert I went to, they have this speech they say before they play headfirst for halos. And they're talking about suicide is bullshit and hurting yourself is bad and stuff. I love it how they're so caring about they're fans. <3
I'm so dirty babe
Salute You in Your Grave
I'm so dirty babe
October 22nd, 2005 at 02:31am
yeah but Blink 182 didn't only ask to see chicks boobs but all the guys dicks as well so it kind of evens out
Yours truly.
Fabulous Killjoy
Yours truly.
October 22nd, 2005 at 03:50am
HoPeLeSsHeArTs13:
MyOwnImmortality:
Yeah I'm 14, but i love their music, not them just for their looks...I hate people like that, they fucking get on my nerves...

i hate the fact that b/c i'm 14, i'm *automatically* a teenie to some ppl. i hate teenies and sceners. with a passion. i beat up teenies and sceners in mosh pits... of course while no one is looking... *laughs manically* sorry, uh, scary moment...

Yes! Yes! Me too! I'm 13, no one at my school think I'm a teenie, because there's only a few people who have heard of them. But when I went to the green day/MCR concert back in may, everyone looked at me like I was from mars Shocked ehhh...

Oh, and the mosh pits. I've never been in one.... I'm afraid of them. Embarassed I don't like getting hurt... I'm a pansy, what can I say? lol

-1 more thing... pardon my stupidity, but is a scener like a tennie/fangirl or what? haha, I'm an idiot..-

Edit: ehhhh, I'm going to the show on December 5th... but they don't let us take cameras in. I'll try and sneak one in, and if I succeed, does anyone want my to post?
I'm so dirty babe
Salute You in Your Grave
I'm so dirty babe
October 22nd, 2005 at 04:02am
if you want to sneak a camera in tape it to the inside of your thigh and wear baggy pants it works trust me its a bit uncomfoble sp but its worth it
*Am I Just Paranoid?*
Fabulous Killjoy
*Am I Just Paranoid?*
October 22nd, 2005 at 09:43am
omg I can't believe it Very Happy
how nice of him Very Happy
Sophistipunk.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sophistipunk.
October 23rd, 2005 at 01:04pm
Do the guys come out after shows to meet the fans and stuff?
Like some other people do?
stfu.
Salute You in Your Grave
stfu.
October 23rd, 2005 at 04:54pm
AWWWW!
j8m7h7
Fabulous Killjoy
j8m7h7
October 27th, 2005 at 09:41pm
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I could continue my Aww forever lol but I won't. Thats so sweet and cute Very Happy!
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
October 27th, 2005 at 09:53pm
So is their any articles where MCR or concern about cutting/sucide?
If so where?

That is amazing how caring they are towards their fans.
stfu.
Salute You in Your Grave
stfu.
October 30th, 2005 at 08:22am
Um there is one about where Gee was walkin around the warped tour and ppl would come up to him and ask him for advice ill try to get a link on that!
razorbladekisses00
Jazz Hands
razorbladekisses00
November 1st, 2005 at 12:11am
awe-hes such a sweetie!Surprised) I wonder if he ever comes here and read this..
I doubt it Sad
smoke em
Bleeding on the Floor
smoke em
November 1st, 2005 at 02:54am
lol..theres always a hope..

and like everyone else said "i fucking hate how people only like MCR coz of theyre looks" *raises hand* im with yous all the waY!!!

i started liking mcr on a cold..stormy night..jks lol i was on limewire and i downloaded the helena video and the song was KICKASS and then i took a look at gerard and theboys and i was like ewww and then i went on other fansites and THEN thats when i started to LOVE them! Very Happy
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
November 3rd, 2005 at 07:06am
i hate pipol saying those kinds of things! of course we care about the music they make, dumbasses! we're fans of them and without us the band wuld be nothing...just being open ^__^
Cigarette Burns
Salute You in Your Grave
Cigarette Burns
December 4th, 2005 at 01:24am
That mosh pit things is kinda like a fall out boy concert pit... only the lead singer made the band stop because omebody was getting so rough he was being taken out. The Lead singer said to stop and that NOBODY was going to be taken out of his cncet, then he had the mosh pit migrate to the center of the audience thing and get even bigger before he would start singing again.
Video Kid
Shotgun Sinner
Video Kid
December 4th, 2005 at 01:32am
razorbladekisses00:
awe-hes such a sweetie!Surprised) I wonder if he ever comes here and read this..
I doubt it Sad
Whoa. that would be really weird. but he would eventually get scared by all the weirdness going on and stop reading. lol
Cigarette Burns
Salute You in Your Grave
Cigarette Burns
December 4th, 2005 at 01:52am
my teacher was the one that took me to that concert to... it was kinda weird because she is obsessed wit mcr