In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
December 5th, 2006 at 04:58am
Mercy.:
Wait a minute... IT'S OUT?
OH, CRAP!

Well, I missed it... is it on YouTube?
I shall check.

Read the replies to this thread - the video isn't out because it never got aired.
Tway
Killjoy
Tway
December 5th, 2006 at 10:39am
What? It is so not out. I would Know about it! That's the video where bob almost died right?
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
December 5th, 2006 at 11:17am
^ Yes, it's the video where Bob got the burn that got affected and almost killed him.
CakePlease.
Motor Baby
CakePlease.
December 5th, 2006 at 12:05pm
Bess:
^ Yes, it's the video where Bob got the burn that got affected and almost killed him.

i wonder if they will do a "making of" thing for that.....because they might decide not to, seeing as what happened and how little time they took to make it.

But if they do i think it will explain A LOT of things...
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
December 5th, 2006 at 12:07pm
^ I imagine there will be a making of, purely because there was one for WTTBP. But I don't know!
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
December 5th, 2006 at 07:27pm
WIKIPEDIA!!!

The music videos for "Welcome to the Black Parade" and "Famous Last Words" were filmed back to back. Originally, MCR dubbed the second video as a "secret" that they couldn't reveal yet. It was later announced that the "secret" second video from the new My Chemical Romance album The Black Parade would be "Famous Last Words" directed by Samuel Bayer the same director that worked in "Welcome to the Black Parade". This is the video that caused vocalist Gerard Way and drummer Bob Bryar to sustain severe injuries. Bryar received a bad burn to the leg which subsequently got gangrene and Way tore all of the ligaments in his foot when Frank Iero, who had jumped on Gerard, caused him accidentaly to fall one way, his foot the other. The aftermath of these injuries forced the band to cancel a handful of their 2006 dates.

SEE??? Its a secret....
and Frank is going to die... Shifty
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
December 5th, 2006 at 08:32pm
Kristmas Kii Kii:
WIKIPEDIA!!!

You know, someone told me something like that a while back, and I completely forgot about it.
And you just reminded me. Ihateyoukthx.
Harr..

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this video, as I have for all of their videos.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
December 5th, 2006 at 09:03pm
Man, first Mikey dies and now Frank? LMAO. They love killing each other in the videos.
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
December 6th, 2006 at 12:05am
But..but...you can never trust Wikipedia, though.
But I'm hoping this video makes me cry. >:]
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
December 6th, 2006 at 12:18am
i know for a fact i'll cry for that video..since bob nearly died coz of it.
PenisPie
Bleeding on the Floor
PenisPie
December 6th, 2006 at 02:30am
Well I'll think it'd be funny. (notrelli)
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
December 6th, 2006 at 03:19am
Kristmas Kii Kii:
WIKIPEDIA!!!

The music videos for "Welcome to the Black Parade" and "Famous Last Words" were filmed back to back. Originally, MCR dubbed the second video as a "secret" that they couldn't reveal yet. It was later announced that the "secret" second video from the new My Chemical Romance album The Black Parade would be "Famous Last Words" directed by Samuel Bayer the same director that worked in "Welcome to the Black Parade". This is the video that caused vocalist Gerard Way and drummer Bob Bryar to sustain severe injuries. Bryar received a bad burn to the leg which subsequently got gangrene and Way tore all of the ligaments in his foot when Frank Iero, who had jumped on Gerard, caused him accidentaly to fall one way, his foot the other. The aftermath of these injuries forced the band to cancel a handful of their 2006 dates.

SEE??? Its a secret....

I thought Bob got a staph infection?
Talk to Frank.
Joining The Black Parade
Talk to Frank.
December 6th, 2006 at 06:22am
i think bobs leg developed into something, i dont really know what, blood poising? anyway, that spread to his brain and nearly killed him.

correct me if im wrong =]

there was a bit in Kerrang magazine about it Smile
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
December 6th, 2006 at 06:23am
^ Yeah, Bob got staph infection.
mcr fan art
Joining The Black Parade
mcr fan art
December 6th, 2006 at 07:35am
AliroSilver:
Kristmas Kii Kii:
WIKIPEDIA!!!

SEE??? Its a secret....

I thought Bob got a staph infection?

he did[/quote] Cry
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
December 6th, 2006 at 09:11am
yeah he did, im pretty sure it was on a press release after they had to cancel a few shows =/
xx
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 6th, 2006 at 01:57pm
is frank supposed to die in the video for famous last words?
i'm not so sure that's right, cause isn't the video for this supposed to be like the first video of them, just playing, with the 'fire and shizz'?
i'm sure i read that in an interview with gerard or something...maybe i'm wrong.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
December 6th, 2006 at 05:01pm
^ Yeah this video is their first ever proper performance video so I have no idea where the Frank dying thing came from!