December 6th, 2006 at 05:06pm
Frank i sgoing to be killed by me

im gonna kill him because he tackled Gerard Disgust
The Rocker
Bleeding on the Floor
The Rocker
December 6th, 2006 at 09:01pm
^^I'm keeping Frank away from Kii Kii xD

And I remember when Bob got staph. He didn't play in Allentown. And there was a sign and stuff...and Adam Lazzara told us about it. Cry

Anyway...does anyone know when the video premiers in the US (Because I'm pretty sure December 7th is for the UK and not US. )?
Paul-InMe
Killjoy
Paul-InMe
December 7th, 2006 at 07:37am
The Rocker:

And I remember when Bob got staph. He didn't play in Allentown. And there was a sign and stuff...and Adam Lazzara told us about it. Cry

Anyway...does anyone know when the video premiers in the US (Because I'm pretty sure December 7th is for the UK and not US. )?

Where did you hear about it been shown 7th December here in the UK?
Not__Me
Fabulous Killjoy
Not__Me
December 8th, 2006 at 10:04am
so bottom line is that the video was suppose to premier the 27th of november, but it got cancelled for some unknown reason, and so far there is no sign of the video what-so-ever?
Zaraza
Bleeding on the Floor
Zaraza
December 8th, 2006 at 10:44am
HaaaHaHHaaaaHaaHaaa!!!!!!
It was supposed to premiere in Norway today, but the dude who had it, put it in some bag and was stopped at the toll, so we'll have to see it next week... Unbelievable!!!!!
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
December 8th, 2006 at 10:48am
The Rocker:

I read that the FLW video is premiering in January in the US, but I don't know the specific date. I haven't even heard when the single will actually be released. Just the video. (but don't qoute me on this, I'm not 100% positive).
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 8th, 2006 at 01:41pm
give'me'a'reason:
so bottom line is that the video was suppose to premier the 27th of november, but it got cancelled for some unknown reason, and so far there is no sign of the video what-so-ever?

yup, that's about it.
apparently, channel 4 (in the uk) was supposed to air it on the monday night at 12, but it never happened.
they claimed they didn't get the video in time, i think, but i have a feeling they just said they were going to show the preview of it to boost their viewing that night.
so yeah, no sign of the video yet.
Chemically Dependent
Bleeding on the Floor
Chemically Dependent
December 8th, 2006 at 03:38pm
i hope it comes out sooner father than later b/c i really want to see it. Very Happy
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
December 8th, 2006 at 03:52pm
Zaraza:
It was supposed to premiere in Norway today, but the dude who had it, put it in some bag and was stopped at the toll, so we'll have to see it next week... Unbelievable!!!!!

It all seems a little suspicious to me, I think something is going on in the land of the media! DOnt ask me what, but channel 4's stunt was enough and now it seems to be happening in other countries too? Plus mcr have never put out an email or special bullitin message to say when it will be aired, which they usually do! I think the tv stations are seriously playing with our minds!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
December 8th, 2006 at 03:56pm
^ I really think you're right! Or maybe it's because TV channels know so many people are phsyched about the new video, they keep telling everyone they're going to air it so they get more viewers... but they never do! It's a long shot but it's happened twice which is kinda odd...
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
December 8th, 2006 at 04:29pm
i still believe it is being aired in 2007. so dont get your hopes up.

and yes... Keep Frank far from me.... Very far... Shifty
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
December 8th, 2006 at 04:34pm
If anybody can answer any of these questions it will be much appreciated.
madame angst
December 8th, 2006 at 05:15pm
I read somewhere that it was going to be premiered on the 22nd of January.
I think it was while lurking the Rmy boards.
But I cannot remember, because they didn't have proof either.
They should just release it already.
>.<
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
December 8th, 2006 at 05:17pm
^ 22nd January is when the single will be released I believe.
So we should see the video at least 2 or 3 weeks before that.
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
December 8th, 2006 at 05:41pm
^Ah..okay...thanks.
:]
Zaraza
Bleeding on the Floor
Zaraza
December 8th, 2006 at 07:16pm
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:
Zaraza:

It all seems a little suspicious to me, I think something is going on in the land of the media! DOnt ask me what, but channel 4's stunt was enough and now it seems to be happening in other countries too? Plus mcr have never put out an email or special bullitin message to say when it will be aired, which they usually do! I think the tv stations are seriously playing with our minds!

I know! That was the first thing I thought too! It's like a conspiracy.... maybe they found something in the vid... Honestly, I'm surprised it hasn't leaked yet.
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
December 9th, 2006 at 08:16am
caaaaan't wait.
ladypeace
Bleeding on the Floor
ladypeace
December 9th, 2006 at 04:20pm
i got a mail from the swedish MCRmy yesterday
and it that mail they said that famous last word is going to be aired sometimes next week.
and that they'll post the link to the song when they get it.. so i guess i'll post the link here when i get it Razz
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
December 9th, 2006 at 04:32pm
^ Aaaahhh lucky!!!
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
December 9th, 2006 at 04:54pm
mmk...am i missing something. I read that FLW is the most requested song on kroq, but i have yet to hear it on any stations near me (NY). are they already playing it on some radio stations?