Don't have an account? Create one!

Famous Last Words Video Premier.

AuthorMessage
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
November 30th, 2006 at 01:05am
I heard a rumor, but only in like one place, the famous last words is premiering in the US in 2007. probably January, i would assume, right before the full tour begins
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
November 30th, 2006 at 05:27am
Mrs.Halloween:
aw man.
i'd been freaking the past two days thinking i'd completely missed the video cause i've been so busy, and it wasn't even on.
=(.

apppparently, it was aired on mtv2??
it said in nme magazine that it was going to air on monday night on mtv2 at midnight and my friend naomi is saying something about c4 was never meant to air it first, mtv2 was supposed to have the exclusive??!!
i dunno if that's true.

i assume it is.
i could be wrong.
even if it was aired as an exclusive on mtv2, why isn't it on the internet??
someone must have it.
is anyone trying youtube??
i tried this morning and it's down and i tried there now and the homepage is still down.

gah. i want to see this video.

Shocked Holy shit I hope that isn't true because if it is, we've all missed it!
If it was aired on MTV2 then surely SOMEONE would've seen it? And surely it would've been played again since then??
Gah, I'm so confused and this is pissing me off! DAMN Channel 4 for fucking us all about!
Lauren_B
Killjoy
Lauren_B
November 30th, 2006 at 06:44am
It wasn't shown on MTV2 because I was watching MTV2 for it and it wasn't shown, then someone told me it was on Channel 4 and I thought I'd missed on there.
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
November 30th, 2006 at 07:31am
I thought the video wasn't coming out till January I swear thats what someone said ages ago
MCR_Rocks3000
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_Rocks3000
November 30th, 2006 at 08:09am
okay if it was premering in January when is the new tour gonna start?.. I don't know wether it's a rumor or true
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
November 30th, 2006 at 08:28am
MCR_Rocks3000:
okay if it was premering in January when is the new tour gonna start?.. I don't know wether it's a rumor or true

um, at least they have some tour in UK march '07.
and i have heard that they gonna have some break, for like 1,5 years. is that true?
MCR_Rocks3000
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_Rocks3000
November 30th, 2006 at 08:30am
I don't know.. If that Is true, I heard that they were not coming back to my hometown or something of that sorts last year when they did the Next Big Thing 5 last year. That's what I heard on my local radio station
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
November 30th, 2006 at 08:32am
oh i'm not anymore sure about anyhting.
i have just thought they do the UK tour and then will get a break.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
November 30th, 2006 at 10:36am
^ I'm pretty sure they're doing a world tour, I doubt they'll have a break immediately after the UK tour because that only ends at the end of March and it seems a little soon. I imagine they'll maybe do a few more tours in various places after the March tour, and that's when they'll take the break Gerard was talking about in AP.

But lets get back on topic please because I don't want this to be locked - we all need to be warned on whenever the hell the video will get aired!
MCR_Rocks3000
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_Rocks3000
November 30th, 2006 at 10:46am
try looking it up on You Tube and see if it has it up on there
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 30th, 2006 at 01:35pm
aye, i looked on youtube yesterday and it wasn't there.

these tv channels are screwing us around.
gr.
FTW.
Salute You in Your Grave
FTW.
November 30th, 2006 at 01:40pm
Blah, Channel 4 annoys me now. I still can't believe it. Does anyone now if theyv'e resceduled it to another day or anything...
banana
Fabulous Killjoy
banana
November 30th, 2006 at 03:40pm
I tried getting work experience on channel four a while back for about this time…damn, if I’d have gotten it we could have had an insiders scoop!
My bet is that it will be premiered sometime in late December because as far as we know it will be released in January and we know that they were worried it would get leaked onto the Internet so they’d want it to be closer to the release date…if that makes sense ...
Lauren_B
Killjoy
Lauren_B
November 30th, 2006 at 04:04pm
Being the loser that I am, I text in to the "Rock God" on Kerrang, Im not sure if any of you are familiar with it but basically you can ask him anything about rock and you'll get the answer.
It said Famous last words is to be released in 2007 and the video will be shown in January. Though, Im not sure where he gets his information and such from.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
November 30th, 2006 at 04:18pm
^ That Rock God on Kerrang! has gotten his facts wrong before, I remember he said that MCR were supporting Muse on their UK tour and obviously they weren't...LOL. I think it'll probably be shown at the end of December, maybe a month or a few weeks before the single is released just like Welcome To The Black Parade was.
Lauren_B
Killjoy
Lauren_B
November 30th, 2006 at 04:20pm
I'm tempted to keep pestering channel four.....
Shatterwall
Motor Baby
Shatterwall
November 30th, 2006 at 04:30pm
^^

Yeah, they've obviously got the video, so why not show it?
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
November 30th, 2006 at 04:58pm
Bess:
^ That Rock God on Kerrang! has gotten his facts wrong before, I remember he said that MCR were supporting Muse on their UK tour and obviously they weren't...

I thought they were on tour with them before Reading fest
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
November 30th, 2006 at 05:00pm
^ They played ONE date with them and that's it. And Rock God was talking about Muse's November tour which I went to, and said that MCR were supporting them!
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
November 30th, 2006 at 05:05pm
ooooo I seee

meh I still reackon the video was to be released in January