Don't have an account? Create one!

How obsessed are you???

AuthorMessage
Problematique
Bleeding on the Floor
Problematique
January 29th, 2007 at 11:27am
Im obsessed with MCR, but Im obsessed with other bands too ^^ and then there are bands that Im almost obsessed with, some bands that I like really much and some bands that are just good ^^ but MCR is something more than the other ones.... I love them......
Vacant3by4
Jazz Hands
Vacant3by4
January 29th, 2007 at 12:43pm
I think I'm pretty obsessed...

I love them alot and I would be lost without them as individuals and as a band that makes amazing music....

I love them so much...
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
January 29th, 2007 at 02:20pm
I have too many pics of them, i think my computer is gonna crash. My walls in my room are full with mcr pics, my books too. I wrote on my walls 'mcr rocks my world' and thing like that (and my parents are not happy about the walls now), i'm really obsessed with frankie (i even made a mini frank doll) , i listen to The Black Parade for hours non stop, even when everybody is asleap (and the next morning they're all mad at me..), i was watching every mcr movie on youtube, i know all the lyrics, i have so many account on mcr sites, i play the mcr games a lot, i use in every sentence at least once the word mcr, frank, gerard, mikey, ray, bob, pansy, new jersey, ... , im singing whole the day mcr songs (cant get them out of my head), ... omg im really obsessed Surprised i like it.. Smile
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 29th, 2007 at 08:57pm
My Name is Pau.:
^ I don't say, I'm obsessed.
But I worship the music.

Oh Yeah.
Same here. ^_^
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
January 29th, 2007 at 09:53pm
Every other second is nothing but torture to the fact that I waste my best years on a band. I just "LOVE" therapy. I have four shirts, a hoodie, two bags, a necklace with mcr on it, six sketchbooks full of pictures, five posters, nearly five-hundred pictures on my computer, "Merci Pour Le Venin" is rewritten on the back of my hand every day, every conversation that I have is involved around them, all of the CD's, the DVD's, Four singles, I only have two other bands on my iPod just so people don't think I'm pathetic, I call my Dad Mikey, I celebrate their birthdays like Christmas, I write "MCR" or "My Chemical Romance" on nearly all of my school work, (It's an amazement I don't fail classes.) and I wanna move to New Jersey. So, yeah, I gotta problem. I think I'll probably jump off my school Roof if anything bad were to happen to them. Or I'll steal a gun and kill all my friends. Hehe, KILL ALL YOUR FRIENDS. I dunno. If they break up, I'll just probably like, send myself to a mental institution, or hang myself in the bathroom. I'm still very angry at them for not coming to Texas. I'ma probably yell if they ever do another tour and NOT come to Texas, mostly because they never come. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Oh, and Disenchanted is my ring tone.
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
Fabulous Killjoy
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
January 30th, 2007 at 12:10am
Im not obsessed....I like Nirvana better
Plague Rat
Jazz Hands
Plague Rat
January 30th, 2007 at 02:38pm
i named my guitarr gerard and i have 134 pics of gerard alone and i use a different one for a screensaver every day i am in love with gerard way
In Love

OH HOW WRONG WE WERE TO THINK THAT IMMORTALITY MEANT NEVER DYING
Plague Rat
Jazz Hands
Plague Rat
January 30th, 2007 at 02:40pm
I ALSO AMFLYING ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO SEE THEM PLAY
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 30th, 2007 at 09:32pm
It would take 5 pages to explain how obsessed I am. My friends are sick of me only talking about them. I can't stop thinking about them, etc. You get the picture. I AM OBSESSED AND PROUD OF IT!!!!
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
January 31st, 2007 at 12:55pm
i wouldn't call that anymore to obsession.
it's more, it's the way of life.
Lady.Loss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lady.Loss
February 3rd, 2007 at 01:24pm
my friend put me on a behaviour chart 1 day because i talk about mcr too much. i got a star for every hour i didn't talk about them. i was on for 15 hours i got three stars and then all of them were scrapped because i needed to listen to them. you can't see my walls coz i have posters lyrics etc, and my mam got me ALL mcr stuff for xmas i have mcr laces in my converses i only take my mcr sweatband off to go in the shower/bath/swimming pool etc i can't go very long without listenin to them and i fell out with my friend cos he wouldn't let me listen 2 them on his ipod. nuff said
Lady.Loss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lady.Loss
February 3rd, 2007 at 01:27pm
and dead is my ringtone
Lady.Loss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lady.Loss
February 3rd, 2007 at 01:28pm
and i write i'm not okay on my hands school books arms n stuff someone asked me if i was alrite
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 3rd, 2007 at 03:00pm
its okay to be obssessed but not overly extra!!(if you know what i mean)obssessed cause thats bad!and your kinda going to far with the whole obssesion thing!!but being obssesed is alright!there is nothing wrong with that!!
on birds and glass
Always Born a Crime
on birds and glass
February 3rd, 2007 at 11:57pm
I'm definately obsessed with them :]
My email is x_fireatwill
My msn name always has a MCR lyric in it.
I quote the band members daily
I have a song lyric by them for every part of my day
I made a huge MCR collage and framed it.
I watch LOTMS every night before I go to bed.
Whenever i see them on tv live i cry.
Thinking about meeting them makes me cry
My friends/family get really annoyed because they are all i talk about
i have a my chemical romance messenger bag, 5 t-shirts, and a sticker on my guitar.
I never stop thinking about them.
I got my aunt obsessed with them
I get mad when I say "I'm okay" and no one says "Trust Me"
I never leave the house without red eyeshadow on.

and there's more, but i'm tired of typing xD
XGhostBusterFamousX
Killjoy
XGhostBusterFamousX
February 4th, 2007 at 01:09am
OVER THE TOP OBSSESSED!! IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!! Dance
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 4th, 2007 at 04:39pm
I just got bored and wrote Halloween on my fingers like Frank's tattoo.
jason schwartzman
Bleeding on the Floor
jason schwartzman
February 4th, 2007 at 04:58pm
Me and my friends went as MCR for Halloween, lol..

I was Frank.. In Love

Honestly; obsessed doesn't even begin to describe me, let alone half the people on INO.
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
February 4th, 2007 at 08:38pm
MCR Way Bros:
I just got bored and wrote Halloween on my fingers like Frank's tattoo.

LOL I did that yesterday Razz

Whee, page claim!
Aw.Sugar
Killjoy
Aw.Sugar
February 4th, 2007 at 08:54pm
I say what the frank!! =D
And i'm slightly obsessed. I named my butterfly gerard.
i worte halloween on my fingers like frank too, and i laugh whenever i see pansies.

in church, whenever they say 'way' i giggle, obsessed? kinda.