Don't have an account? Create one!

How obsessed are you???

AuthorMessage
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
November 10th, 2005 at 07:07am
No they didn't...
And yes I was in the mosh, It was amazing. I've never been so squeezed together before!!! haha
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
November 10th, 2005 at 07:57am
Ooh, maybe that'll apply for my show!
Woot.
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
November 10th, 2005 at 08:03am
haha hope so.. It's fun! and it's good for your feet. you don't have to stand up on your own cuz youre kept up by everyone around you! lol
nonXcore
Fabulous Killjoy
nonXcore
November 11th, 2005 at 06:09am
way too obsessed (no pun intended)
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
Salute You in Your Grave
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
November 11th, 2005 at 06:35am
i annoy my friends. i tlk bout my chemical romance way too often for them.
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
November 11th, 2005 at 06:43am
^same with me!!
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
Salute You in Your Grave
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
November 11th, 2005 at 06:49am
lol. my frends r christians and teenies. im christian but not a teenie, but it agravates them.
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
November 11th, 2005 at 06:54am
hahaha. mine are just plain ordinary poploving nerds haha
Xreal_emo_boys_kissX
Killjoy
Xreal_emo_boys_kissX
November 13th, 2005 at 06:47pm
Um lets see,I see a music video of them like every day,I almost had a heart attack when I read a message that they were breaking up until I found out it was a lie,like the other girl said I was about to cry when they didnt win a VMA award,I have billions of pictures of gerard and frankie everywhere,and I also have dreams about them.So I guess you can call that an obssesion.
Cheeky Monkey, No Banana
Bleeding on the Floor
Cheeky Monkey, No Banana
November 26th, 2005 at 05:26am
I've spent about 5 hours looking up stuff about them today.
I made a powerpoint presentation about them that's, like, 30 slides long.
I listen to the Three Cheers CD at least once a day.
I would literally marry Gerard Way if he asked me. Seriously. Very Happy
I have the CD saved to my computer so I can listen to it anytime.
Everytime I'm on Yahoo music I watch the Helena, Ghost of You, and I'm Not Okay videos at least twice each.
Gerard has appeared in a dream more than once (not in a creepy way!).
I reverse the I Never Told You What I Do For A Living track like 8 times before listening to it all the way through when it's at the point where Gee says "I'm so dirty, babe."
Gee is my background on my computer and my icon on the welcome screen.
Umm... this is not the extent of my obsession, but I don't have any more strength in my fingers to write about all my creepy stalkerness.
LuV_u_McR!!
Killjoy
LuV_u_McR!!
November 26th, 2005 at 06:13am
i have pics of them everywhere, i think of them everyday, i love them all!! i kno all the words to every song they have made, they have inspired me to start writing music, and ive made t-shirt with them on it!! and my mates say im obsessed, but i cant help it!!!! immm so in love with them!!
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
November 26th, 2005 at 06:33am
la_bella_muerte13:
I've spent about 5 hours looking up stuff about them today.
I made a powerpoint presentation about them that's, like, 30 slides long.
I listen to the Three Cheers CD at least once a day.
I would literally marry Gerard Way if he asked me. Seriously. Very Happy
I have the CD saved to my computer so I can listen to it anytime.
Everytime I'm on Yahoo music I watch the Helena, Ghost of You, and I'm Not Okay videos at least twice each.
Gerard has appeared in a dream more than once (not in a creepy way!).
I reverse the I Never Told You What I Do For A Living track like 8 times before listening to it all the way through when it's at the point where Gee says "I'm so dirty, babe."
Gee is my background on my computer and my icon on the welcome screen.
Umm... this is not the extent of my obsession, but I don't have any more strength in my fingers to write about all my creepy stalkerness.

OMFG!!!! we are the same!!!! wat a freaky coincidence this is!!! just kidding!!! escept that my powerpoint presentation is like 26 slides only/...
Vany
Joining The Black Parade
Vany
November 26th, 2005 at 08:52am
I'm getting on my friends' nerves all the time. i'm somehow sorry for them b/c it's really not interesting for them at all, but i can't shut my mouth! lately i think about them and the used half the day. and the other half i listen to their music
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
November 26th, 2005 at 11:09am
w@w! me too! they were pretty annoyed when i always i mean always talk about them...they're fans too but not at all obsessed mcuh..im just the only one...
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 26th, 2005 at 12:00pm
[quote="la_bella_muerte13"]
quote]

ohh god... that made me laugh so much...lmao.. not that i'm making fun of you or anything, it's great that you like them so much, it just made me laugh at that particular part of the song

i dont think i am obsessed or anything, i wouldn't call it that.. maybe obsession is going a little too far, but their music means a lot to me, it's like buying two records has changed my whole entire life and i really owe it to mcr...that's how i feel about it
xox
Cheeky Monkey, No Banana
Bleeding on the Floor
Cheeky Monkey, No Banana
November 26th, 2005 at 05:18pm
My Brutal Romance Wrote:
OMFG!!!! we are the same!!!! wat a freaky coincidence this is!!! just kidding!!! escept that my powerpoint presentation is like 26 slides only/...

Yeah, my powerpoint wasn't actually 30 slides long, but pretty close. I am looking for more pics to add to it all the time. LOL.
Cheeky Monkey, No Banana
Bleeding on the Floor
Cheeky Monkey, No Banana
November 26th, 2005 at 05:22pm
Mrs. Halloween wrote:
ohh god... that made me laugh so much...lmao.. not that i'm making fun of you or anything, it's great that you like them so much, it just made me laugh at that particular part of the song

i dont think i am obsessed or anything, i wouldn't call it that.. maybe obsession is going a little too far, but their music means a lot to me, it's like buying two records has changed my whole entire life and i really owe it to mcr...that's how i feel about it
xox

Yeah, no prob. I just think Gerard's voice sounds sooo sexy there. But obviously that's just my opinion. I am definitely obsessed. It's ridiculous. Very Happy.
P.S.
I like your signature. Fall Out Boy rocks.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
November 27th, 2005 at 08:05am
thanks.. i know... they're the shmex... haha
xox
yellowcrayon
Thinking Happy Thoughts
yellowcrayon
November 27th, 2005 at 10:38am
1.) 470 slide screen saver of nothing but MCR...(and one random pic of Falkore from TNES...dont ask me why.

2.) Every song they ever made on my computer and on CD's

3.) I've got the days counted off on my MCR calender til LOTMS

4.) THE NOTE BOOK: Consists of lyrics of everysong, plus meanings (thanks INO), and printed scans of every article ever written about the. (thanks TIP!)

5.) Taste of Chaos DVD is on its way

6.) Almost got arrested at their concert b/c we wanted to watch their bus go by afterwards.

7.) Stole a road cone to commemorate that event Smile

8.) Pics of them and random lyrics EVERYWHERE, from notebooks to my desk.

9.) Whenever they are brought up/ come on the radio/ come on TV, all my friends go "Theres that band Mallorie is obsessed about..." and I remind them that I AM NOT obsessed...I'm passionate.
gerards_demolition_lover
Fabulous Killjoy
gerards_demolition_lover
November 28th, 2005 at 10:25pm
Well.....If being obsessed with mcr is a bad thing......then I am the worst person here!!!!!!!!!!!I listen 2 their cd while I sleep,in the shower,during the day,at school,and I have all their cd's(including a few imports),i have almost 605 pics of Gerard.....I have 17 posters of them in my room,I've had 31 dreams of Gerard,and "I LOVE GERARD" written all over my art notebooks.......So no I dont think it's a bad thing......JUST DONT EVER GET AS OBSESSED AS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drunk Rolling Eyes