Don't have an account? Create one!

How obsessed are you???

AuthorMessage
{bellaMUERTE*}
Killjoy
{bellaMUERTE*}
November 28th, 2005 at 11:53pm
well, let's see ..

I have 1 thousand fifty six pics of mcr .. i cry when i see gee screaming in GOY .. i see the video 13 times in a row ! i have pics of him in my wall, my notebooks, pins with the logo in everywhere (( like pants, jeans, jackets, even skirts )) both cd's, i think of him 24/7 (( one day my boyfriend told me ' you think more in gerard, than in me ' or something like that )) the quotes and/ or the lyrics of him are in my MSN nick all time (( yeah ! i'm a fucking princess ! )) i have been dreaming about him and sex Rolling Eyes when i talk about MCR my friends say ' Av, you're SO annoying !! ' 2 months ago i used to say i swear to god, nowadays i say i swear to the sacred love i feel for Gerard !! and, Gerard is my husband, but he doesn't even know Very Happy
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
November 28th, 2005 at 11:54pm
Not too obsessed. Actually, not at all. Everyone else just makes me out to be obsessed. But Im not. I actually wished I never went to any MCR website, because I liked them far better when it was just the music, as cliche as that sounds.

I don't watch their videos on repeat while making chocolate-chip-MCR-cookies, if thats what you mean.
Video Kid
Shotgun Sinner
Video Kid
November 28th, 2005 at 11:56pm
very. but I'm not gonna boast about it.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
November 29th, 2005 at 12:05am
How obsessed am I? ....you tell me.
I listen to Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge and I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love every day through at least once.
I fall asleep to their music, wake up to their music, and listen to it all through the day. I have their calendar, one of their shirts, (and I'll have more later cuz I'm going to their concert in 6 days), I have 6 pictures of them on my wall, I draw them all the time, I write their lyrics all over my school stuff, I drew the cover of Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, They are usually the first people I think of when I wake up. I have dreamed about them SO MANY times I think I had around 10 or something..I hate waking up from those. Very Happy I have an Mcr bracelet, like I said before I'm going to their concert in a few days, I know all their first, last, and middle names, I know loads of facts about the guys (especially Gerard and Mikey Way), I talk about them every day, I think about them every day. I have both their albums and I'm buying "Murder Scene" once it's released. I cut and paint my nails the way Gerard does..(As short as they get with black nailpolish)...I wear red eyeliner, I was going to be Gerard for Halloween but then I realized not everyone would know who I am except for Mcr fans, so I just went as a murderer. I know all the words to every single one of their songs and recognize them immediately..I know song meanings, I stick by them through thick and thin, I have a bracelet similar to Gerard's .. it looks exactly like his except mine says "Mcr" and his says "Revenge". I'm always caught up on Mcr News, I get email updats...just...you know what, I'll stop cuz I'm taking up too much space...thank you..Bye. Laughing
lynda is nonexistant
Bulletproof Heart
lynda is nonexistant
November 29th, 2005 at 12:06am
sad panda:
Not too obsessed. Actually, not at all. Everyone else just makes me out to be obsessed. But Im not. I actually wished I never went to any MCR website, because I liked them far better when it was just the music, as cliche as that sounds.

I don't watch their videos on repeat while making chocolate-chip-MCR-cookies, if thats what you mean.
Well said.
I was thinking the exact same thing.
I applaud you. Clap
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
November 29th, 2005 at 12:08am
Just so you know, I'm not bragging, hahahah. Just putting it out.
Cheeky Monkey, No Banana
November 29th, 2005 at 12:37am
Mrs.Halloween:
thanks.. i know... they're the shmex... haha
xox

lol. definitely. Smile
gerardwaywannabe
Motor Baby
gerardwaywannabe
November 29th, 2005 at 03:29am
Obsessed ? Am I ? O.O

1 ) I make lots of fictions about MCR . No BSB though eventhough I like BSB too ... Gerard's story ( drugs and stuff) really make me interested in him .

2 ) Can't get bored with Helena and Ghost Of You . I always watch the videos even though they always show on the TV multiple times .

3 ) I always talked to my closest friend all about MCR . Gerard is cute like a teddybear , Frank is short , Mikey is shy , Bob is quiet and Ray is ....CONTRA !

4 ) Always Surf this INO ? Yup , that counts too ...

5 ) When I get bored with my revision , I wrote the lyrics on the revisionbooks . Example : The climate of Malaysia : I will write next to it : Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate ... XP

6 ) I can get offended sometimes when my mom call Gerard Black Eyes or Panda and my Bro call him Black Butt becauseof his eyeliners . XL

7 ) I always ask my mom : Gerard or Mikey , Which one is cuter ? My mom said Gerard of course but he's plump . For my bro , I ask him : Billie Joe and Gerard , which one you think is sexier ? That's a weird question .. hahaha...He said both of them are not sexy ... He said Ricky Martin is ...XP
Vaseline
Shotgun Sinner
Vaseline
November 29th, 2005 at 03:51am
Not Your Favorite Record:
sad panda:

Well said.
I applaud you. Clap

me too..i don't even have their posters.....i love their music...
+Headfirst4Halos+
Fabulous Killjoy
+Headfirst4Halos+
December 15th, 2005 at 09:43pm
i think of nothing but always draw MCR in my sketch books
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
December 16th, 2005 at 01:19am
I'm Flying!:
Not Your Favorite Record:
sad panda:

Well said.
I applaud you. Clap

me too..i don't even have their posters.....i love their music...

I forgot I even posted on this thread.. I'm sad panda. lol. I was about to say the same thing I said before.
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
December 16th, 2005 at 01:57am
And you are....?:
well, i talk about them all the time, to where my friends get annoyed, though they dont say so. I mean, I listen to other bands and have many favorites, but MCR is defintely my top fave. no contest there. i dont have any posters because i have not been any where to get them in a LONG time, i have a shirt, and i have them and their lyics all over my stuff. even on my papers i have to turn in @ school. i think my teachers wonder. i dont know, i guess i am to a certain extent, but not in a freakishly freaky way. hmmm....

sounds uncannily like me...
Jim/kurt.
Demolition Lover
Jim/kurt.
December 16th, 2005 at 02:36am
I'm not obsessed at all... I mean I have 3cheers and I want 'bullets' so bad, I have a Mcr hoodie and two tee's.

But I can controll my self.
I can stop if I want too! lol.
Ale_Airam
Really Not Okay
Ale_Airam
December 21st, 2005 at 01:39pm
i just think MCR is the best band i ever heard, love their music, but i cant ever wear a t-shirt of them, or any other band.
and i listen their music almost all the time..
oh and i wanna lick Franks belly, but thats another issue..!
Sadie
Killjoy
Sadie
December 21st, 2005 at 01:45pm
omg i am obsessed over Gerard Way!!! Hail
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 21st, 2005 at 03:51pm
lol u arent the only one that thinks hes hot believe me LMAO join the many other gerard fans haha
Believe_in_me
Motor Baby
Believe_in_me
December 21st, 2005 at 05:31pm
obsessed is such a strong word...
i would say a great supporter Very Happy
okay a little..just a little
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 21st, 2005 at 05:49pm
i like ur response once again julie^^LOL
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
December 28th, 2005 at 08:02pm
I am quite obsessed, I listen to them all day to the point of annoying my family, I think naughty thoughts about Gerard and Mikey, I have many pictures of them on here and on my wall, I am calling my child Gerard Elliott, and it would be great if my future husband coincidently had the last name Way.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 28th, 2005 at 10:21pm
i listem to them everyday all day pretty much too