Really Not Okay
Ale_Airam
December 29th, 2005 at 12:05am
WELL......a 6/10
fallinstar19
Joining The Black Parade
fallinstar19
December 29th, 2005 at 12:23am
i pop there cd ever day.. theres not a day that go's be that i dont think about them and im always looking at pix and find info on my computer and im always talking about them it drives my 2 friends nuts lol but i dont care lol
Go. Go. Go.
Salute You in Your Grave
Go. Go. Go.
December 29th, 2005 at 12:35am
Im pretty obbsessed, but I try to not do too much MCR related stuff, or I'll get sick of them. Thats how it was with my old obsession of Bowling for Soup (hey, their old, old stuff is good) I would listen to their stuff, and only there stuff, and I started hating them.

So yeah, I have 2 MCR shirts, both their CDs and a poster... not too much
homophobia is gay
Really Not Okay
homophobia is gay
December 29th, 2005 at 12:46am
i love them so much i dont think ill ever get sick of them!
MadHatterMCR
Bleeding on the Floor
MadHatterMCR
December 29th, 2005 at 05:41am
839 pics (goes up everyday)
Member of MCRmy.
Own posters and action figures, CDs, calendar, and a sticker that Gerard was handing out during the Seattle show in Dec. (Its a HIM sticker, but I only got it because he touched it).
I'm on here daily.

I'm obsessed enough. But how much merch you buy doesn't necissarily equal your level of obsession. I think about them nearly all day too.
xConspiracy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xConspiracy
December 29th, 2005 at 06:58am
I'm not really obsessed. I just listen to them when i'm in the mood to.
the w0nder0us know it all
Joining The Black Parade
the w0nder0us know it all
December 29th, 2005 at 07:00am
er, not obsessed but i did listen to them for a whole day non stop. does that count Question my mate is more obsessed than me, she punched some dude on the bus for drawing on a pic of gerard. that's obsessed
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
December 29th, 2005 at 09:06am
mcr_r_gods:
er, not obsessed but i did listen to them for a whole day non stop. does that count Question my mate is more obsessed than me, she punched some dude on the bus for drawing on a pic of gerard. that's obsessed

whoaaa!!! Go!!!! that is actually pretty cool!! haha!!!
Jim/kurt.
Demolition Lover
Jim/kurt.
December 29th, 2005 at 01:23pm
I'm obsessed with the music. Not the way they look. I don't really care if gerard gets a helipad haircut or if mikey converts to Islam and grows a horrible beird* (sp? I'm swedish)
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 30th, 2005 at 06:28am
oh god...he better not convert to islam LOL or grow a beardi dont think hed look good with a beard
Jim/kurt.
Demolition Lover
Jim/kurt.
December 30th, 2005 at 07:29am
Why not?^
Would their music be worse? or what?
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 30th, 2005 at 11:15am
i never said that their music would be worse i never said i would stop listening to them if he did i just don't personally like that religion but i do respect the people who do have that religion and nothing wrong with beards i just don't think he'd look good in it.
Twilight
Bleeding on the Floor
Twilight
December 30th, 2005 at 02:18pm
lol i am obssesed and yea i may go nut's at time lol well not really but my obssesion can grow biggerf Smile
**JoSe 4 FrAnK**
Killjoy
**JoSe 4 FrAnK**
December 30th, 2005 at 06:23pm
obsessed... dont get me atrted... im a stalker!! i have a frank scrap book... i buy magazines just cuz they have one article in... rite now, as i write this, i have halloween written on my fucking fingers like frank... obsessed.... just abit....
xx
combat baby
Demolition Lover
combat baby
December 30th, 2005 at 09:37pm
how obessed am i?
very!
in fact I think i have cross the line.
When I find a word for it i will tell you.
I must not get into details , because i would be here all night...
Miss Misery
Salute You in Your Grave
Miss Misery
December 30th, 2005 at 10:02pm
^ your agenda is awesome ....
Miss Misery
Salute You in Your Grave
Miss Misery
December 30th, 2005 at 10:06pm
**JoSe 4 FrAnK**:
obsessed... dont get me atrted... im a stalker!! i have a frank scrap book... i buy magazines just cuz they have one article in... rite now, as i write this, i have halloween written on my fucking fingers like frank... obsessed.... just abit....
xx

ahh, ok, ive read about your scrap book twice now, do you have pictures of it?
Gerardluvr
Jazz Hands
Gerardluvr
December 30th, 2005 at 10:21pm
im really obsessed! i have 23 pictures of them in my room, and i have some on ALL my binders, my locker and on my computer. i know pretty much al of their bio's and i listen to them every fucken day. i talk about them so much that even my best friend started strangling me! and i have more but i think ill get on some people's nerves. lmfao.
Skully
Salute You in Your Grave
Skully
December 30th, 2005 at 10:34pm
Im extremly obsessed I have a poster and a bultin board with pictures of them that i call a shirne. It worries my mom. I have 5 MCR shirts 1 sweat shirt. 3 pairs of DIY jeans with lyrics all over them. One pair of DIY converse. I cried yesterday when my cd wrappeds seam ripped from being looked at so often I know a ton about each of the members. I will go crazy if my cd player runs out of batteries while im sleeping (at camp once i let my friend borrow my mcr cd which i sleep with on and i did not listen to it for that night and I woke up with tears streaming down my face) My friends hate it when i talk about them. There all over all of my booksi have 2 copys of both there cds and one raritie CD. My mom often asks me if all i talk about is MCR. The most kids in my grade and all my teachers know who MCR (mostly gerard) is.
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
December 31st, 2005 at 02:05am
Im getting all my gerard and MCR pics printed to make a collae. I have more of Gerard though.

I saw them in concert and stopped breathing when they came out

Im getting the same shoes as Gerard

I smoke Marlboro Reds cause Gerard does

Im getting my poster of them framed.

I have MCR on my arm.