Don't have an account? Create one!

02/23/2007 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

AuthorMessage
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
February 17th, 2007 at 01:18pm
i had a dreams last night, that i was at the concert already...and we were all just waiting there ..and i was very very close to the stage lol ..just thought i'd share that ...6 more days!!
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
February 17th, 2007 at 01:21pm
XxXAwAkenAnGeLXxX:
xMotherxWarx:
6 fucking days ^-^

anyone in 201.?

nope i got floor.i want someone here to have that tooo.

oh oh! ik someone she has floor
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 17th, 2007 at 01:26pm
thanks for the info
Scuntttttt
Killjoy
Scuntttttt
February 17th, 2007 at 04:38pm
Hi! I'm new!!

I have tickets for Nassau too...Floor though..What time is everyone who has general admission going?
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 17th, 2007 at 05:43pm
i have floor. i'm going at 6am.
umm, i have a question. even if you have an appointed seat, they aren't gonna enforce it are they? i dont think the guards are gonna have like 30,000 kids and examine each of their tickets carefully and make sure they sit where they're suppose to. cant the ones with assigned seats go early and end up standing in front of the stage too?
Scuntttttt
Killjoy
Scuntttttt
February 17th, 2007 at 06:22pm
I went to a show at Nassau Coliseum in December...and the security was kinda strict and made sure you were in the right spots...the thing is...there are 2 separate entrances inside the Coliseum for floor and for seats...and there are guards blocking the floor entrance and they check your ticket really good...so it might be trouble getting down there...but if theres a big crowd around the security...you might just be able to slip in with them..without even showing your ticket...so it kind of depends on the crowd around that entrance..(this is all inside by the way...not an outside entrance)
Scuntttttt
Killjoy
Scuntttttt
February 17th, 2007 at 07:05pm
Also...anyone know what time doors open?
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 17th, 2007 at 09:31pm
Scuntttttt:
I went to a show at Nassau Coliseum in December...and the security was kinda strict and made sure you were in the right spots...the thing is...there are 2 separate entrances inside the Coliseum for floor and for seats...and there are guards blocking the floor entrance and they check your ticket really good...so it might be trouble getting down there...but if theres a big crowd around the security...you might just be able to slip in with them..without even showing your ticket...so it kind of depends on the crowd around that entrance..(this is all inside by the way...not an outside entrance)

gasp, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! for telling me that.....there are people i might have to go with that i just DONT WANT TO GO with, but i have no choice. they have seats, i have standing. so i hope we get separated Naughty

one of my friends went to MADISON SQUARE GARDEN (HUGE place) once, and although her ticket had a seat number, she got to stand...so yea

btw, according to my ticket, it says it doors at 8pm.
what time are you going?
venus doom.
Really Not Okay
venus doom.
February 17th, 2007 at 09:51pm
Does anyone know if cameras are going to be allowed?
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
February 17th, 2007 at 10:11pm
^I have no idea. I'm hoping. I'm quite surprised because usually they say no camera, video cameras or anything of the sort. But there was nothing but no smoking.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
February 17th, 2007 at 10:12pm
xMotherxWarx:
XxXAwAkenAnGeLXxX:
xMotherxWarx:
6 fucking days ^-^

anyone in 201.?

nope i got floor.i want someone here to have that tooo.

oh oh! ik someone she has floor

I'm in 201.
Scuntttttt
Killjoy
Scuntttttt
February 17th, 2007 at 10:17pm
rockonbaby:
Scuntttttt:

gasp, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! for telling me that.....there are people i might have to go with that i just DONT WANT TO GO with, but i have no choice. they have seats, i have standing. so i hope we get separated Naughty

one of my friends went to MADISON SQUARE GARDEN (HUGE place) once, and although her ticket had a seat number, she got to stand...so yea

what time are you going?

I was thinking of going maybe around 11..the latest....I thought doors open around 7 or something...isn't it that the show starts at 8...well, rise against actually...then mcr will be on around 9...

what time are you going?
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
February 17th, 2007 at 10:33pm
They don't always open doors on time >_>...I was standing outside in the freezing cold in '05 waiting to see MCR in NJ. I guess if you have floor seating you have to get there early enough but Nassau is HUGE so I wouldn't worry about it.
venus doom.
Really Not Okay
venus doom.
February 17th, 2007 at 11:40pm
was that at starland?
i might have been there too.. new year's? lol

that was an awesome show, my first MCR one Very Happy
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
February 18th, 2007 at 12:15am
5 more days!!!!!
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
February 18th, 2007 at 10:10am
Rakkauslaulu:
was that at starland?
i might have been there too.. new year's? lol

that was an awesome show, my first MCR one Very Happy

It was at Continental Airlines Arena in Rutherford.
venus doom.
Really Not Okay
venus doom.
February 18th, 2007 at 10:47am
Ohh

I wanted to go that one. Lol
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 18th, 2007 at 01:22pm
Scuntttttt:
rockonbaby:
Scuntttttt:

what time are you going?

I was thinking of going maybe around 11..the latest....I thought doors open around 7 or something...isn't it that the show starts at 8...well, rise against actually...then mcr will be on around 9...

what time are you going?

my ticket says the show doors at 8pm. but yea, they are usually late. i'm going at 6am....heh, it's just, i love Rise Against also, so i wanna be rocking out to them near the front!

I'M GOING CRAZY , FIVE, 5 MORE DAYS!!! now if only Muse was with them, it'd be perfect....
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 18th, 2007 at 03:02pm
i wanna bring my camera!but is it allowd?any one know??plz tell me
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
February 18th, 2007 at 03:25pm
i hope cameras are allowed. i think it goes by if the band will allow it. i am bringing my camera anyway.