Don't have an account? Create one!

02/23/2007 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

AuthorMessage
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 20th, 2007 at 10:00pm
ChemicalParade:
Awesome..I'm going there, too. My seat's gonna be somewhere in the 200s. Not entirely sure. I'm hoping that Jamia's going to be there..I'd love to wish her a happy birthday.

hmmm yeah im not really sure that she would be there.but if she does end up coming then i would the same.(she has the same birthday has my dad wierd!!!!!!!!!!and awkward)
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 24th, 2007 at 09:06pm
i have a question, i know it doesn't belong in this thread, but does anyone know what songs their gonna be playing? if its gonna be a mix or just the black parade?
i hope they play a mix, im a bigger fan of their older work.
could sumone lemme know? please? Very Happy
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 24th, 2007 at 09:08pm
im not really sure what songs they are playing but im sure they will play just a few ongs off three cheers.and most will be off the black parade!!any ways dont worry about the songs.are you going?
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 25th, 2007 at 12:06pm
yeah im somepalce in sec 204 i cant wait
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 25th, 2007 at 07:28pm
oh!im like in the floor section!i got my tickets early!!i was soo happy
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 25th, 2007 at 07:33pm
ohhhhh thats not fair!!! lucky you, I got my ticket during the presale and i couldve gottin closer seats but its 4 of us going and there were only sets of 2 or 3 in the lower sections................you are so so so lucky, but i guess you probably deserve it...... Very Happy
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 25th, 2007 at 07:37pm
i was soo sick and tired of getting good grades babysitting staying home.doing my art projects!that i asked my dad if i could go to a concert and time sooon.he was like check if the concert is in ny and what orice it it.so i got floor seats and my tickets were only27.98.my dad warned me that if the seats were way in the back that i couldnt go cause then there is no point in me going!!
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 25th, 2007 at 10:57pm
maybe one day...:
i have a question, i know it doesn't belong in this thread, but does anyone know what songs their gonna be playing? if its gonna be a mix or just the black parade?

i wish they played a couple from YBMYBIBYML Sad ..like demolition lovers and vampires...and many from three cheers...but i guess not ..i dont know ive never been to any of their concerts ...this will be my first one!!! Dance
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 26th, 2007 at 04:33pm
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
maybe one day...:

i wish they played a couple from YBMYBIBYML Sad ..like demolition lovers and vampires...and many from three cheers...but i guess not ..i dont know ive never been to any of their concerts ...this will be my first one!!! Dance

i wish they would do that!!! but there probably trying to publicize(sp?) the black parade Cry
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 26th, 2007 at 11:04pm
yeah Sad ..maybe when theyre like 50 and make a hits record and have a tour lmao ..okay maybe not ...

guys!! i just saw and interview and gerard said he would like to have a show at the madison square garden!! inst that great!! even with liza mineli(sp?) ...if they do we can see them again..and its closer to my house! hip hip hooray!! XD
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 26th, 2007 at 11:22pm
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
yeah Sad ..maybe when theyre like 50 and make a hits record and have a tour lmao ..okay maybe not ...

guys!! i just saw and interview and gerard said he would like to have a show at the madison square garden!! inst that great!! even with liza mineli(sp?) ...if they do we can see them again..and its closer to my house! hip hip hooray!! XD

yeah its closer to me too!!and its easier to get to only 10 mins away form brklyn!!and ans in NY would be happier
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 26th, 2007 at 11:53pm
that would be so awesome!!!! but thats like an hour away from me!!
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 27th, 2007 at 12:06am
yeah but an hour isnt that far form L.I its closer!!but where exactly are you from?!what state
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 27th, 2007 at 01:34am
im from the middle of long island
uniondale(nassau colisuem) is only like 20 minutes from my house. anyway my dad has like issues with the city, i dont know why, so he would be like why the fuck do wanna go see them in the city when you just saw them? but whatever thats why i ask my mom not my dad. Very Happy
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
January 27th, 2007 at 12:35pm
Give Them Blood:
Eh, I'm in section 201 sadly I didn't pay attention. I coudl've gotten 101.
im in 201 too
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 27th, 2007 at 03:48pm
maybe one day...:
im from the middle of long island
uniondale(nassau colisuem) is only like 20 minutes from my house. anyway my dad has like issues with the city, i dont know why, so he would be like why the fuck do wanna go see them in the city when you just saw them? but whatever thats why i ask my mom not my dad. Very Happy

im all the way in brooklyn!!i dont know how far that is!!from long island
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 27th, 2007 at 03:56pm
from li or uniondale?
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 27th, 2007 at 06:43pm
RoCkErChIcK101:
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:

yeah its closer to me too!!and its easier to get to only 10 mins away form brklyn!!and ans in NY would be happier

yeah guys!! its closer to me than the nassau ..i live in manhattan..so yea its like right there! ..like 30 mins from my house by train Dance and ive been to the madison square garden...i wont feel completely lost like i think i will at the nassau colisseum..if you see someone who is confused help them out! it might be me lol XD
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 27th, 2007 at 09:05pm
you live in mannhattan??!!! i live in brooklyn only 5mins away.for you its like less!!
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 28th, 2007 at 03:42am
im very pissed!!! cause i want to meet them so badly but nassau colisuem is so big, so i highly doubt that would happen!!! Cry