Don't have an account? Create one!

02/23/2007 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

AuthorMessage
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 12th, 2007 at 09:09pm
yeah, im so pissed of, if only i had know earlier that i was gonna go..but i might go though because its not like if it is a lot of money lol and it would be mi firts mcr show! *jumps* ..and if then, by some miracle open more dates then ill go again! yay! lol
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
January 12th, 2007 at 10:18pm
yeah we got our tickets the day after xmas for uniondale i am so excited about the concert im goin with my best friend (who happens to be my ONLY friend who is a true MCR fan like me) are going and my parents they also love mcr! we got great seats im so excited!!!!
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 13th, 2007 at 04:02pm
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
yeah, im so pissed of, if only i had know earlier that i was gonna go..but i might go though because its not like if it is a lot of money lol and it would be mi firts mcr show! *jumps* ..and if then, by some miracle open more dates then ill go again! yay! lol

i feel bad for you.I wish i can give you my tickets(iv already been to some of there concerts)but there are a couple of problems with that.1)i dont know you at all 2)i have no idea where you live and 3)i wouldnt know how to give em to you.
my friend says im always being to nice but thats just how i am
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
January 14th, 2007 at 09:45pm
yo! OMFG did anyone else notice this concert is on Jamia's birthday!
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 14th, 2007 at 10:14pm
ToTheEnd xx MCR:
yo! OMFG did anyone else notice this concert is on Jamia's birthday!
OMG are you serious!!!!!i never new that thats soooooooo coool.but too bad frank cant celebrate it her for a whole day.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 14th, 2007 at 11:48pm
RoCkErChIcK101:
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:

i feel bad for you.I wish i can give you my tickets(iv already been to some of there concerts)but there are a couple of problems with that.1)i dont know you at all 2)i have no idea where you live and 3)i wouldnt know how to give em to you.
my friend says im always being to nice but thats just how i am

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww! Cry thats so nice of you (to at least say lol)
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 16th, 2007 at 05:45pm
your welcome!but now your going so now there is no need to give you the tickets!!anyways i hope you enjoy the concert!!and anyone who cant go i feel bad but there are other concerts and other places!
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
January 16th, 2007 at 09:13pm
Oh cool, I'm going too. I got seats in section 104
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
January 17th, 2007 at 11:17am
RoCkErChIcK101:
where is uniondale???? im really not that smart when it comes to places.so if anyone is going to that concert where is uniondale i forgot!!!! Wink

If you're still wondering, it's in Long Island.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
January 17th, 2007 at 11:18am
Eh, I'm in section 201 sadly I didn't pay attention. I coudl've gotten 101.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 18th, 2007 at 06:12pm
Give Them Blood:
RoCkErChIcK101:
where is uniondale???? im really not that smart when it comes to places.so if anyone is going to that concert where is uniondale i forgot!!!! Wink

If you're still wondering, it's in Long Island.

i found that out!!(near brooklyn)but thanks anyways!!i appreciate it!!
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 18th, 2007 at 10:48pm
i found out how much a cab would cost to get me there...$70 ,more than the ticket! XD ..wtf its freaking worth it!!!! *runs around*
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 19th, 2007 at 03:17pm
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
i found out how much a cab would cost to get me there...$70 ,more than the ticket! XD ..wtf its freaking worth it!!!! *runs around*

0omg are you serious thats sooo much for a cab ride!!it should be less then $70 it should be like $10.or something like that.but yeah if its your first concert it would be worth.
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 20th, 2007 at 01:38pm
im going!!!!
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 20th, 2007 at 01:39pm
uniondale is towards the middle of li only like 15 minutes away from where i live
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 20th, 2007 at 02:30pm
RoCkErChIcK101:
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:

0omg are you serious thats sooo much for a cab ride!!it should be less then $70 it should be like $10.or something like that.but yeah if its your first concert it would be worth.

yep 70! ..what do you mean? isnt it worht it for all the concerts? Neutral ...actually i dont think its a lot..well i do but maybe since i love them so much it doesnt even seem that expensive (and no, im not rich, i wish!..im freaking poor)

okay i maybe asked some ppl this b4 but..okay if you live in queens ....are there many cabs around jamaica queens? for some reason i imagine it to be like a suburb (i never get out of manhattan lol) ...cuz what i want to do is maybe take the train to there and then take a cab to the coliseum...i can pay the $70 to get back home lol
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 20th, 2007 at 03:02pm
hmm the cabs in brooklyn are cheaper.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 20th, 2007 at 04:59pm
cheaper than in queens?? or just cheaper in general? hahaha what about the yellow cabs? hahahaha that be so funny if they do go there XD
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 20th, 2007 at 05:47pm
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
cheaper than in queens?? or just cheaper in general? hahaha what about the yellow cabs? hahahaha that be so funny if they do go there XD

the cabs are just cheap in general!!the cabs in mannhattan are expenive too
ChemicalParade
Killjoy
ChemicalParade
January 20th, 2007 at 08:00pm
Awesome..I'm going there, too. My seat's gonna be somewhere in the 200s. Not entirely sure. I'm hoping that Jamia's going to be there..I'd love to wish her a happy birthday.