Don't have an account? Create one!

mcr shrine

AuthorMessage
~so long and good night~
Motor Baby
~so long and good night~
October 25th, 2005 at 11:04pm
yesh!!!....you can relate to the songs so much...and they take your mind off of crap thats going on in your life Very Happy
**cutting is teh bads!!! if you start,or have started, Please stop!! for those who love you and your friends on INO! Smile**
like a Bullet
Jazz Hands
like a Bullet
October 26th, 2005 at 10:17am
_cemetery_drive_:
wicked_insanity:
mcr is amazing. they really help if ur trying to get off cutting...
yeah. i tottaly agree. they really do help if ur a cutter. i luv how i can conect to any lyrics gee sings. it makes me feel different from anyone else. they just the most awsome band EVA!

dudes cutting is a sucky as hell thing to do and takes a lot to get over, i speak from experience. friends, well one in particular, helped me Smile

anyway, back to MCR = fave band! woohoo! my 50 year old mother plays them more than me...something is wrong there....but, i love em!
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
October 26th, 2005 at 09:05pm
like a Bullet:
_cemetery_drive_:
wicked_insanity:
mcr is amazing. they really help if ur trying to get off cutting...
yeah. i tottaly agree. they really do help if ur a cutter. i luv how i can conect to any lyrics gee sings. it makes me feel different from anyone else. they just the most awsome band EVA!

dudes cutting is a sucky as hell thing to do and takes a lot to get over, i speak from experience. friends, well one in particular, helped me Smile

anyway, back to MCR = fave band! woohoo! my 50 year old mother plays them more than me...something is wrong there....but, i love em!
one of my friends is helping me too...and so r u guys. and mcr.
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
October 26th, 2005 at 09:53pm
My problem with cutting is i think im over it and then something eles happens and i'm like "THIS is the last time..i proimes" then something eles happens and i feel like i can't escape it...ya know
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
October 26th, 2005 at 09:54pm
i haven't done it for four days...
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
October 26th, 2005 at 10:21pm
*claps hands*
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
October 27th, 2005 at 12:14am
haha thanks.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
October 27th, 2005 at 02:40am
Well MCR and my INO buddies do help me a bit with my cutting but I'm addicted to it (literally)...sooo it'll take me a long time to stop, esp. since I've been doin it for like 3 years now at least. (And other issues)

But MCR makes you feel not so alone. You get so much raw emotion from their songs, not just the lyrics, but the guitar, bass and drum parts as well. You don't feel as alone. They give you somethign to hold onto, they show you other bands (at least they did for me), they give you something to look forward to, to hope for, I mean, Gerard is a feckin living inspiration of takign pain and makin it something beautiful, of recovery and dealing with life, not shying away from it. It's very awwing.
And they help you find people who do understand you, well not understand, but they can relate, they get it... you can talk to them, and have fun again. Without them, I wouldn't have found a lot of the people I talk to now...and that saddnes me think about it.
Becky has a rainbow.
Always Born a Crime
Becky has a rainbow.
October 28th, 2005 at 09:43am
i luv them sooooooooooo fucking much...i've never been this obssesed with a band b4. Also this website is great cuz on other websites, u always get peeps who are like they suck or lik just hate rock and just say stuff like rock sux. I hate those places...its those peeps that suck!!
Everybody here is understanding and is probably suffering from some sort of MCR related condition, mine is Gerardism.
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
October 28th, 2005 at 03:36pm
i love them so much... they.are.amazing.
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
October 28th, 2005 at 11:18pm
Just the boys themself give you hope, like look at all the shit they have been through. It like there saying look at us we'er living proof you can make it. Another great message MCR sends is be yourself!!!! and i know we can all agree life is better when your YOU!!
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
October 28th, 2005 at 11:23pm
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
October 30th, 2005 at 12:27am
Life is better when you're you???
What if you don't know who you is...
You don't remember her... and 'you' is really just a jumbled mess of defense mechanisms, shattered hopes, disorders and an addiction to self harm???
Nah, life as me right now, isn't better.
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
October 30th, 2005 at 11:30pm
yeah i can relate to that feeling.the feeling of not ever aven wanting to be born.u know
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
October 30th, 2005 at 11:49pm
I think we all can relate too that feeling!!!!!
Like sometimes you feel like live is WAY to much to handel.
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
October 30th, 2005 at 11:51pm
every day.
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
October 30th, 2005 at 11:51pm
i know,hey your the gurl i asked to add me to myspace.
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
October 30th, 2005 at 11:52pm
crazyprincess.
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
October 30th, 2005 at 11:53pm
i know i feel that everytime i remember the things that i try hard to forget.
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
October 30th, 2005 at 11:55pm
i feel like that everytime i remember anything