Don't have an account? Create one!

mcr shrine

AuthorMessage
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
November 2nd, 2005 at 10:01pm
Yes we all love Gee and we all don't stand a chance!!!!
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
February 5th, 2006 at 12:16am
And you are....?:
Yeah, no one really understands why i am so freaking OBSESSED with them

My words exactly. Gah. It gets me so frustrated because I'm totally obsessed and my friends go so far as to tell me to shut up EVERY TIME I METION MCR!! It pisses me off because they are the reason that I am still breathing. They don't even know that I thought about suicide. Chances are if you said "Headfirst for Halos" they'd say "Huh?" If only they knew how important they are to me and how utterly awesome they are, maybe they'd understand why I'm obsessed.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
February 5th, 2006 at 12:21am
today i feel: o.o ..|.,:
And you are....?:
Yeah, no one really understands why i am so freaking OBSESSED with them

My words exactly. Gah. It gets me so frustrated because I'm totally obsessed and my friends go so far as to tell me to shut up EVERY TIME I METION MCR!! It pisses me off because they are the reason that I am still breathing. They don't even know that I thought about suicide. Chances are if you said "Headfirst for Halos" they'd say "Huh?" If only they knew how important they are to me and how utterly awesome they are, maybe they'd understand why I'm obsessed.

^ THANK YOU!!! I just want to tell my friends to like STFU so bad whenever they fucking say something negative about this band like "...that EMO band..." God!
XxNeVeR CoMin HoMexX
Fabulous Killjoy
XxNeVeR CoMin HoMexX
February 5th, 2006 at 12:54am
u guys r all right i get that SAME felling. like i dont share my feelings alot. acually not ever! but maybe sometimes to me sister but i can trust her though. like my family doesnt get me sometimes.like i just wanna die sometimes. and sometimes i cry myself to sleep cuz of all the stuff i went through that day. and MCR helps me alot. i mean i dont cut. and sometimes i think about it. and then i say to myself" No Danielle u cant do that, NO!! and then i dont and then i cry. im acually really OBSSESED with MCR and ive never been obsessed with a band before EVER. and its like they understand me. its kinda weird.
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
February 5th, 2006 at 01:36am
I FUCKING LOVE THEM!!!
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
February 5th, 2006 at 06:48pm
And you are....?:
Yeah, no one really understand swhy i am so freaking OBSESSED with them, but those are the reasons. they are all so talented too. when i listen to MCR, i feel like everything is right. and it is so hard for me to be sad or upset or depressed when i listen to them, they just make everyhing feel so much better... PLUSv they are a fucking AAWESOM-O band!

Ditto.
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
February 6th, 2006 at 01:02pm
About the friends thing I know what you mean, I only have like 2 friends, one's a goth so she's okay with mcr even though she only like ghost and helena, but the other is a prep (mostly we just talk about other things than music...we've been friends for years, you know how it is) and I'm pissing her off with my obsession. Today she said Mikey looked like a monkey and I started hitting her with her own schoolbag. But yeah that's life hey? Hehe. And the cutting thing, I don't know. Well, I'm not exactly trying to give up but I think I can see how they would help if I ever did. Hm.
*mcr girl*
Fabulous Killjoy
*mcr girl*
February 6th, 2006 at 04:25pm
I absoultely positively LOVE LOVE MCR!!!! They are the best band ever!!!!!!!!!!! They are soooooo talented and successful. I LOVE MCR!!!!!!! Very Happy
*mcr girl*
Fabulous Killjoy
*mcr girl*
February 6th, 2006 at 04:28pm
None of my friends ever understand my obsession of MCR. I mean they talk about how ugly they are and they piss me off. I had to make a bet with my friend she said she'd stop talking bad bout the band if I stopped talking about Drake Bell cuz she absoultely loves him. EWW!!!
Tear Catcher
Shotgun Sinner
Tear Catcher
February 6th, 2006 at 04:44pm
MCR is my all-time favorite band. My friend was like "they can't sing, all they do is scream, the pussy cat dolls are so much better!" She's never even heard MCR except for on Much Music. Anyways, Pussy cat dolls are just a bunch of whores parading around in thier underwear. And MCR can sing... stupid bitch... *hates friend*
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
February 7th, 2006 at 05:28pm
I'd do anything for them.<3
bullets_are_the reason
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets_are_the reason
February 14th, 2006 at 05:15pm
i love mcr sooo much they helped me thorgh a really tough time with my dad and just plain life!! plus there are the best fucking band ever and i actually do pray for their safety and stuff when i go to church..i know weird huh?
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
February 14th, 2006 at 11:02pm
^^^ That's not weird
bullets_are_the reason
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets_are_the reason
February 15th, 2006 at 05:34pm
good my friends think it is
emilyrachel
Bleeding on the Floor
emilyrachel
February 15th, 2006 at 06:56pm
i love mcr! they're the best band in the world! i would die for them! i would rip out my own eyes and pull my leg off for them! their music makes me cry because they're lyrics are so beautiful and they rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emilyrachel
Bleeding on the Floor
emilyrachel
February 15th, 2006 at 07:19pm
oh,wait.no,if i ripped out my eyes i wouldn't be able to see them
*mcr girl*
Fabulous Killjoy
*mcr girl*
February 15th, 2006 at 07:46pm
And you are....?:
Yeah, no one really understand swhy i am so freaking OBSESSED with them, but those are the reasons. they are all so talented too. when i listen to MCR, i feel like everything is right. and it is so hard for me to be sad or upset or depressed when i listen to them, they just make everyhing feel so much better... PLUSv they are a fucking AAWESOM-O band!

same here absoultely NOONE understands my obsession and their an awsome band and all the reasons you said I'm just to lazy to write them
operator sex.
Fabulous Killjoy
operator sex.
February 16th, 2006 at 01:44pm
THEY ARE LOVE TIMES A GILLION MILLION TRILLION GAZIILLION AND ONE
they help major depression alot
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
February 16th, 2006 at 06:46pm
Music and bands are great that way
I was asked the other day the last time I was truly happy and I thought and I said it was the 20th of September, when I saw MCR in concert... I didn't even have a big anxiety attack (from the crowd size) b/c I was just zoned in on the band(s)
FUCKhollywood
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FUCKhollywood
February 18th, 2006 at 03:37am
they do help with emotional problems.
god knows, they helped me!
but yeah.
i just think they are so talented and there music is definatly unique.
i cant spell for shit, incase you didnt notice :]