Don't have an account? Create one!

mcr shrine

AuthorMessage
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
October 30th, 2005 at 11:59pm
i fell like that especially when my mom makes it preety clear that she wants me to have a little perfect life.with all the church stuff, but there are still those things that have happened that make me doubt sometimes.about god and stuff.i cant believe im saying this but its kind of how i feel.
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
October 31st, 2005 at 12:02am
i think i have togo to sleep before my mom gets up.i think ill post back tommorow.nighty night.
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
October 31st, 2005 at 12:19pm
i hate that feeling.dont u.?
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
October 31st, 2005 at 05:31pm
i sure do...
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
October 31st, 2005 at 08:13pm
i just wish that some things didnt have to happen the ways they do.but then i hear mcr and i dont know a kind of weight is lifted off my shoulders.
i dont know if your understanding what im trying to say.
And you are....?
Bleeding on the Floor
And you are....?
October 31st, 2005 at 08:18pm
Becky:
i just wish that some things didnt have to happen the ways they do.but then i hear mcr and i dont know a kind of weight is lifted off my shoulders.
i dont know if your understanding what im trying to say.
I understand what you are saying, exactly. I wonder what it is that makes them have the same effect on so many people like this.... I've talked to others who feel the same way when they listen to My Chemical Romance....
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
October 31st, 2005 at 08:24pm
i dont know i guess its because they can relate to alot of things that ppl have gone through.(points at self)
And you are....?
Bleeding on the Floor
And you are....?
October 31st, 2005 at 08:25pm
Yeah, maybe *raises hand also*
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
October 31st, 2005 at 08:32pm
not exactly like the stuff they have gone throgh like gerard way and his drinking problems and stuff.but most of the thing and the feelings they have felt and the songs they make.for me its like Im Not Okay.
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
October 31st, 2005 at 11:51pm
Becky:
i fell like that especially when my mom makes it preety clear that she wants me to have a little perfect life.with all the church stuff, but there are still those things that have happened that make me doubt sometimes.about god and stuff.i cant believe im saying this but its kind of how i feel.

you just took the word out of my mouth!!! but it my grandma she acts like everything can be solved by god, but sometime i just need more. Like today i was in my room watch a movie (Bad-er santa) and she heard some thing they said and she yelled at me told me i must not love jesus or respect myself if i watch that trash!!! Then my mom told me it was dissresectful to my grandma to watch it in "her presents", this is the same mom that laugh of this kinda stuff. But she came into my room and i have to turn off the TV i mean like come on!!!

My mom does this alot like i'll be feeling really good about my self then she'll come in and be like yelling at me or putting me down for something else i messed up on or did not do at all. I just feel like i'm not her i don't care about "perfection" or all that shit. also Because i'm older then my sister i have to sit back and take her shit Sometimes it feels like my family just don't get me!!!
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
November 1st, 2005 at 01:27pm
man that sucks.my grandma used to be like that when sh ecame and visited.see dident even like us wacthing tv.but now shes nicer.
and the good thing about my mom is that she would even be worse if she actually understoodenglish.(she only knows spanish) so i dont even want to imagine how it would be if she did.
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
November 1st, 2005 at 06:52pm
lol.....we'er oppiset my grandma use to be really sweet and is now like all christan.
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
November 1st, 2005 at 07:43pm
that must suck.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
November 1st, 2005 at 08:12pm
My grandma's don't know much about me anymore. I can't talk to them about my religion b/c I'm not a Christian and they both are. And than my mother's mom, can't know that I'm depressed and all of that other stuff, and my dad's mother, does know and she just doesn't talk to me about it but she'll ask kind of snippy at times if I'm gettin better, generally along the lines of "You'd better be getting better b/c your parents are payin a lot of money for your therapy and I'm tired of having to loan them money for your medication". Such love.
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
November 2nd, 2005 at 12:00am
wow that must be hard!!
I tend to never really show my feelings to much to my family, i guess that is good and bad.
razorbladekisses00
Jazz Hands
razorbladekisses00
November 2nd, 2005 at 12:21am
They are my favorite band.. i love them so much!
Bleeding_heaRt_desease
Killjoy
Bleeding_heaRt_desease
November 2nd, 2005 at 01:05am
well, i only have one grandma.the rest have past away.i never met them.so i only have one grandparent to worry about.
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
November 2nd, 2005 at 01:22am
that was my sis name.now this is me.=-)
sadie goes moo
Always Born a Crime
sadie goes moo
November 2nd, 2005 at 03:48pm
Okay, no one knows how much i like Gerard. GERARD!!!!! I LOVE GERARD! GERARD WAY GERARD WAY GERARD WAY GERARD WAY
Becky
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Becky
November 2nd, 2005 at 03:50pm
for real.i LOVE GERARD WAY TOO.it seems that alot of plpzzzz on this site have that in common.