Don't have an account? Create one!

How do you dance/rock out to MCR?

AuthorMessage
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
January 9th, 2008 at 01:44pm
I jump up and down, try to headbang even though I can't, mouth the words, sometimes act them out, sometimes do air guitar if Ray is playing a solo.
bullets are hailing.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets are hailing.
January 12th, 2008 at 12:45pm
i'mnotokayipromise:
I either pretend to be Gerard and jump around and stuff, or I get out my guitar and pretend to be Frankie(and we ALL know what HE does onstage!!)

same here!
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
January 12th, 2008 at 02:00pm
...I usually headbang and/or jump up and down. I usually copy Gerard's actions, like I do 'photograph' hand sign from INO and the 'dead!' movement from the live verison of DEAD! on 7th avenue drop.
x)
Sex and Candy
Salute You in Your Grave
Sex and Candy
February 7th, 2008 at 08:14am
air guitar while I mouth the words and then fall around and jump like a freak Very Happy
Sex and Candy
Salute You in Your Grave
Sex and Candy
February 7th, 2008 at 08:20am
and sometimes sing and act like Gerard Very Happy i know, im an idiot :/
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
February 9th, 2008 at 04:43am
Let's just say, I refuse to listen to MCR at parties now, due to some...incidents... most of them involving me ATTEMPTING to rock out like Gee, or doing Frank-style air guitar... *facepalm*
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 9th, 2008 at 07:54am
renegades:
On the bus I mouth the words and people stare at me. oh I also head bang. who gives a fuck what they think.

HI FIVE!!!

i also occasionally do gerard-faces - now THAT gets attention (of the wrong kind obviously)
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
February 9th, 2008 at 09:00pm
on ther bus me and my friend do air guitar, air drums, air piano... you name it, we've done it!
we even had a two-person moshpit at the back of the bus one time and our bus driver was like Shocked
then when my friend got off, he stopped her and asked: 'what are you two on???'
sheena parasite.
Really Not Okay
sheena parasite.
February 10th, 2008 at 02:41am
I jump around and sing and do "Gerard Moves" if you know what I mean.
I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed at K-Mart because of MCR.
Tehe
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
February 10th, 2008 at 03:23am
I usually headbang really hard lmao. I dunno if there really is a dance to mcr songs lmao. I just sing out some of the songs and if i'm alone..then i'll just jump and down. If you would've asked me this question last year, I would've said that I danced out moves while jumping up and down on my bed. xD
mr.ross
Jazz Hands
mr.ross
February 10th, 2008 at 05:38pm
When I'm alone, I usually just move my head and stuff to the beat of the song, but when I'm with people.....

I GO NUTS. I get on the floor and air guitar it and mouth the words. Sometimes I sing the words and act like Gerard. Everyone thinks I'm crazy...but I am... -shifty eyes-
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
February 10th, 2008 at 08:07pm
air drumming and singing along

and flailing around like and idiot, but mostly air drumming
xXDisenchantedXx.
Killjoy
xXDisenchantedXx.
February 11th, 2008 at 01:46am
sing, dance, rock out, air guitar, scream, act CRAZY, cry sometimes.
looserkid._.p
Joining The Black Parade
looserkid._.p
February 11th, 2008 at 09:00am
on the bus, headbanging and like immitating gerards sad/crying like face when singing along..

on public, i stomp my feet so hard especially.on its not a fashion statement..

when walking, making funny flowing strokes with my hand..
thexLadyxofxSorrows
Killjoy
thexLadyxofxSorrows
February 11th, 2008 at 03:21pm
well i especially like it when im in a grocery store....i just start doing the spongebob
StarGirl.
Jazz Hands
StarGirl.
February 12th, 2008 at 03:50pm
I mouth the words everywhere...like on the way home from school. People stare alot, and the fact they can actually HEAR the music cos my headphones are so loud =P

I just go nuts and thump around...once the neighbours knocked on the door asking if i could turn my music down, and stomp banging cos they were trying to eat dinner.....: Embarassed :
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
February 13th, 2008 at 10:46am
Cigarettes And Suicide:
black*tears:
i lose it. i really cant explain it

I second that.
MCR's music gets me so pumped... I have a huge bedroom so it's perfect for literally jumping up and down screaming the words with the volume cranked to 'I can hear you in New Zealand'. And as someone said earlier, sometimes I crash out on the floor and just lay there screaming along to whatever I'm listening to... I mosh, I headbang, I pump my fist in the air and roar until my vocal chords are shredded... and when I've sweated my heart out, it feels like I've slit my throat, and I've stubbed my toe on my desk, I press 'repeat' and do it all over again.

I do all that too, except I have a pretty small bedroom but a huge bed, so I mosh and headbang on that. Laughing
Firefly.
Salute You in Your Grave
Firefly.
February 13th, 2008 at 11:25am
I attempt to sing. But fail.

So I jump around like a loser. :3
Reason.To.Believe
Joining The Black Parade
Reason.To.Believe
February 13th, 2008 at 11:40am
welll..now at parties if mcr come on everyone runs away from me and my best friend...cause he headbang/air guitar/act like gee/dance etc

oh - and we once ended up rolling about the floor (it was famous last words!)
mental_scottish_lass
Joining The Black Parade
mental_scottish_lass
February 13th, 2008 at 04:09pm
Depending on where i am and who im with, if im alone i air guitar jump up and down dance around tlike an idiot and just generally get hot and out of breath ...change the song and do it all over again haha