Don't have an account? Create one!

How do you dance/rock out to MCR?

AuthorMessage
ieroXrocks
Killjoy
ieroXrocks
November 2nd, 2005 at 07:19pm
kicking, screaming, air instuments, dancing like a clown with cancer, yes we all do it, and i am one of its biggest victims....also, if im in the car and a mcr song comes on, or its a cd, i'll scream/yell like im giving birth.
Echoes of Lost Hope
Salute You in Your Grave
Echoes of Lost Hope
November 2nd, 2005 at 07:20pm
I go crazy and freak my dog out. lol it's funny watching him run thinking "omg she's gone crazy!" it's funny. i love my dog. he's dying though....
Hauntedsmiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Hauntedsmiles
November 2nd, 2005 at 08:43pm
Well when I'm in my room I will sing along loud, and pretend I am on tv(yes I pretend I am in an actual video) and do whatever move I would think goes along with a part in a song. Laughing
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
November 3rd, 2005 at 08:57am
well, when i'm alone...i do air-guitars and air drumming and i lpsync! LMFAO!! but when its get really fast rock like I'm not Okay or like I never told you What I do for a living...i get really busy i scream and then i emote and stuff! and actually,im listening to MCR on my headphones right at this very moment! but when it slow like HELENA or THE GHOST OF YOU i usually emote and lypsync!! hehe...lol!!
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
November 4th, 2005 at 01:51am
Like this.

*dances.*
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
November 4th, 2005 at 01:58am
I just love to sing to their music while laying down in bed,looking up at the ceiling in the dark, forgetting about the world, and entering one of my own...Other times I get up and just smile, close my eyes, and swing around in circles, world not touching me at all with their cruel views, as if I am untouchable to it all.

Haha but when I am on Redbull, I get this tiara that one of my friends gave me a very , very , very long time ago, and put it on and just have to dance to Helena. I manage to discover 1. people who do ballet are fucking strong people 2. and that when I try to dance like 'Helena' I basically manage to fall on my ass a couple of times.

~*<3*~
XxMeAnt-4-tHeFliEsxX
Joining The Black Parade
XxMeAnt-4-tHeFliEsxX
November 6th, 2005 at 06:41pm
i either listen to it really loud pretending to be gerard. or the music kinda low in the dark.. but i mostly pretend to be gerard.. let me tell u now if u want to work out dats the perfect way.. Smile
Yuliya Missles & Toes
Really Not Okay
Yuliya Missles & Toes
November 6th, 2005 at 06:44pm
^ditto man...While watching Helena, copy Gerard's and the mourner's moves, especially when Gerard is on his knees. You'll cry.
xOxAwwSugar
Killjoy
xOxAwwSugar
November 6th, 2005 at 08:19pm
Yuliya:
^ditto man...While watching Helena, copy Gerard's and the mourner's moves, especially when Gerard is on his knees. You'll cry.
i do that too

and also.........i scream all the lyrics to every song just for fun
miss_lexus
Really Not Okay
miss_lexus
November 6th, 2005 at 09:16pm
when im driving i sing opera style!

but in my room i jus rock out, and do the whole hand thingys that gerard does! i do alot of headbanging and noddin and shaking and stuff!
lux lisbon.
Always Born a Crime
lux lisbon.
November 7th, 2005 at 09:08pm

i do that too

agreed. plus all the random jumping/dancing about. no real technique. it's just fun Wink
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
November 7th, 2005 at 09:30pm
I dance about wildly wearing noting but my "I <3 Skinny Boys With Glasses" shirt and panties Razz

either that or....

act out the vidoes by heart....(does anyone else do that, or am i just weird?)
SKITTLES
Killjoy
SKITTLES
November 7th, 2005 at 09:39pm
im rocking out and singing along with mcr right now!!!!
xConspiracy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xConspiracy
November 8th, 2005 at 12:47pm
I just dance and sing long with the music. But I turn it up loud so no one can hear me. Razz
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
November 8th, 2005 at 12:51pm
I mime Cool Im doing it to American Idiot on the tv right now. Im THAT cool.
fallen_angel
Bleeding on the Floor
fallen_angel
November 8th, 2005 at 03:06pm
myXstarlessXeyes:

i do that too

agreed. plus all the random jumping/dancing about. no real technique. it's just fun Wink

wow i just do all that, pretend im gerard, its kinda weird lol, god my hairbrush comes in handy as a microphone. Laughing
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
November 8th, 2005 at 03:07pm
I punch people in the face while I listen to MCR.
MiNiPuReGoYa
Killjoy
MiNiPuReGoYa
November 8th, 2005 at 07:39pm
I usually do a mix of different kinds of dances. I'll bust out with some reggae moves shakin my butt, do some ballet, or just rock on really hard. lol
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
November 9th, 2005 at 07:33am
Red_of_a_Rose:
Depends on where i am, what my mood is, and what song im listening to.
Vaseline
Shotgun Sinner
Vaseline
November 9th, 2005 at 07:44am
fallen_angel:
myXstarlessXeyes:

i do that too

wow i just do all that, pretend im gerard, its kinda weird lol, god my hairbrush comes in handy as a microphone. Laughing
me too....i always do that when i'm alone in my room.....that's fun!!!