Don't have an account? Create one!

How do you dance/rock out to MCR?

AuthorMessage
STFUvanner_x
Killjoy
STFUvanner_x
July 25th, 2008 at 02:12pm
it depends on the beat. I mostly just scream and jump around singing the lyrics, and trying to get their attention....i got Gee's attention at concert but jumping and waving and screaming "Over hereeeee!!!!!" so he waved ^_^ but yeah thats wat i do. Oh and head bang as well
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 25th, 2008 at 02:15pm
What don't I do? that's a much shorter list! Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
July 26th, 2008 at 01:57am
I look like an idiot when I dance on MCR songs...once my dad saw me dancing and singing on Teenagers and he said:WTF is going on here?
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
July 26th, 2008 at 06:08am
Apparently I dance like a stripper (thanks dad). Either that or I jump around like an idiot and/or headbang whilst singing or miming.
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
July 26th, 2008 at 06:34pm
Well when I'm home alone blasting MCR, I sing/yell really loud and jump around & headbang a lot (like an idiot). Sometimes I pretend like I'm holding a microphone and I imitate Gerard (such as putting my hand to my head like a gun during dead). And during Ray's solos I play air guitar. xD
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
July 27th, 2008 at 01:35am
I headbang. A lot. & Sing really loudly & air-drum & jump around like a crazy person. xD
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
July 27th, 2008 at 10:42am
I tend to make stuff fall if you get the picture.

oh, and 5 words.

Its all in the hips. LOL
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
July 28th, 2008 at 10:16am
^Have you been watching Happy Gilmore? o.0
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
July 28th, 2008 at 01:27pm
I sing EXTREMELY loud which causes my face to turn red and my head to feel a little weird. I jump around, my arms flaring and I accidently knock stuff over (that's why it is a good idea for me to rock out in a almost empty room! Wink). By the time the song ends, I'm worn out!
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
July 28th, 2008 at 03:15pm
Umm, bouce jump sream headbange air guitar/drums/bass, dance, thrash......You get the point I think
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
July 30th, 2008 at 05:59am
One time me and my friend Sarah were in maths, the teacher had gone out of the room and we were listening to INO.
It came to the part where it goes quiet in the middle ("I'm...not...oh- kay") so we sat opposite to each other both elbows on the table in that doctor evil type position Gerard does in the video then both scream "I'm O-KAAAAAAAY!".
Then proceeded to sing on, her doing the Gerard bits
(But you really need to listen to me because I'm telling you the truth, I mean this, I'm okay!)

...and me doing the Frank bit (TRUST ME!)

Obviously I wouldn't do that in public usually, but in my bedroom I'll do everything from singing into my hairbrush to flailing around air guitaring.

Yeah I'm pretty unashamed about that.

Shifty2
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
July 30th, 2008 at 11:31pm
Bullets of Revenge:
Well when I'm home alone blasting MCR, I sing/yell really loud and jump around & headbang a lot (like an idiot). Sometimes I pretend like I'm holding a microphone and I imitate Gerard (such as putting my hand to my head like a gun during dead). And during Ray's solos I play air guitar. xD

That's exactly what I do. But, then, it depends on the song I'm listening to... I mean, I don't headbang to Cancer... but I do imitate Gerard in every song and sing extremely loud. By the time a heavy song's over, I usually have a major headache.
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
July 31st, 2008 at 04:45pm
Um well it depends on my mood. If i'm hyper, I go flying off the walls. If I'm just tired, I pick up my guitar and I pretend I can actually play the songs. If you saw me dance sometimes, you'd think I was on speed or something...
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
July 31st, 2008 at 07:00pm
Two words.
Head. Bang.

Punk
high-five-ulation
Killjoy
high-five-ulation
July 31st, 2008 at 07:14pm
moshing ftw.
and also lots of singing.
XD
spiderpig-
Really Not Okay
spiderpig-
August 26th, 2008 at 07:18am
i only sing like crazy..
and pretend the WORLD IS MINE.
jay!
Bleeding on the Floor
jay!
August 26th, 2008 at 09:45pm
I just bob my head and sing.
Because I'm that hardcore
heartstolenbymcr
Killjoy
heartstolenbymcr
September 26th, 2008 at 05:19pm
i normally go crazy. i play a lotta air guitar (i pretend to be frankieVery Happy i once hurt myself really bad of a chair i got so dizzy haha.i jump of chairs and shit to . stuff i wouldnt want people to see
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 26th, 2008 at 07:24pm
drum on my leg and listen to the music really loud
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
September 26th, 2008 at 10:10pm
I can't head bang, it gives me a migrane...yeah I'm pathetic. I usually tap my feet, pretend to drum in the air, sing *horrbily* But I don't care, its all about the music my friends!!