Don't have an account? Create one!

How do you dance/rock out to MCR?

AuthorMessage
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
January 3rd, 2008 at 08:13pm
when i'm with people, I only mime the words...

But if it's just little old me, myself and I, I sing (quite badly), headbang, or dance crazily. Sometimes air guitar or air piano Very Happy
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
January 3rd, 2008 at 08:24pm
I move around the whole room, dancing like an idiot and singing at the same time.
LostMyFear_ofFalling
Joining The Black Parade
LostMyFear_ofFalling
January 3rd, 2008 at 10:59pm
Hell Yeah. I freak out when I'm by myself. Like, when I've had a really bad day, I'll just go in my room and shut the door and blast MCR and cry and scream and dance around like a crazy person. It's a blast.
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
January 4th, 2008 at 10:54am
Air guitar, air drums, random headbanging, screaming-singing, waltzing with nearest person and crazy dancing!
In public...
XD
xDeMoN_ReVeNgEx
Killjoy
xDeMoN_ReVeNgEx
January 5th, 2008 at 12:05am
Haha depends on the mood, the song, and the people im with. but...it gets INSANE!
-Demon
Ahead of the Curve
Always Born a Crime
Ahead of the Curve
January 5th, 2008 at 08:14am
i go totally pyshco and scare everyone
mwahaha

and sing extremly bad and loud of course Smile
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
January 5th, 2008 at 08:17am
air dums and lipsyncing if I'm with people,
when I'm alone I dance and jump all over the room, air guitar, air drums, singing with full power xD its fun Mr. Green
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
January 6th, 2008 at 12:38am
FeeohnahSkittles:
Air guitar, air drums, random headbanging, screaming/singing, and crazy dancing!
the used
Jazz Hands
the used
January 6th, 2008 at 12:46am
if im with someone it depends with who..

but if im alone i sing (loudly) infront of my mirror and pretend im giving a concert since thats one of like my biggest dreams you know? haha LAME but yeah its the truth and its the internet and so no one knows who i really am ;]
Worlds Away
Jazz Hands
Worlds Away
January 6th, 2008 at 06:26am
I usually just sing or headbang a tiny little bit when I listen to it in the car, but as soon as house of wolves comes on I jump up & down as much as my seatbelt will let me XD & headbang REALLY really hard. When it finishes I lie back down in my seat & get these looks: O.O from my lil sis & o.O off mum XD. The down side to this, not the weird looks but the massive headache I get afterwards XDXDXD
chemicalsatthedisco
Jazz Hands
chemicalsatthedisco
January 6th, 2008 at 07:06pm
jumping up and down, act like an adhder with out their ritalin and on speed and meth. and crack. the usual
chemicalsatthedisco
Jazz Hands
chemicalsatthedisco
January 6th, 2008 at 07:09pm
FeeohnahSkittles:
Air guitar, air drums, random headbanging, screaming-singing, waltzing with nearest person and crazy dancing!
In public...
XD

actually add rolling on the floor playing air guitar. and take the random and add intense non stop on headbanging Dance Dance Ha Ha Dance Clap Naughty Naughty Dance Disgust Disgust Ha Ha Ha Ha Clap Clap Clap Dance In Love Naughty No Nyam Disgust Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Clap Crying or Very sad Dance Disgust Dance Ha Ha Nyam Shocked Surprised Sad Cool Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Shocked Razz Embarassed Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes yeh i just hit the mouse a lot on that one
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
January 6th, 2008 at 08:28pm
i lip sync, and try to form the objects they're singing about with my hands.
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
January 6th, 2008 at 08:29pm
Infamous Backbend:
FeeohnahSkittles:
Air guitar, air drums, random headbanging, screaming/singing, and crazy dancing!
liveyourlife89
Fabulous Killjoy
liveyourlife89
January 7th, 2008 at 12:49am
if i'm alone? pandemonium happens.
and if i'm with friends? the music goes up and we all go crazy.
Gracie9746
Killjoy
Gracie9746
January 7th, 2008 at 03:18am
Air drums and lip singing. and jumping around and pretending i'm gerard on stage. no head banging, though. it gives me a headache.
Liar_Scarring
Killjoy
Liar_Scarring
January 7th, 2008 at 12:14pm
When I'm alone, I pretend I'm on stage with Gerard. Nothing weird, of course. I just jump around a lot and sing and I get out my bass or play my piano to their songs. I also like playing with my microphone and swing it around the wire. Of course, accidents can happen that. I have a penchant for tripping over the wire and falling. It's okay... Gerard can kiss my booboo. Again, nothing weird, just joking.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
January 7th, 2008 at 02:52pm
A helluva lot of air drumming, and I sing into my hairbrush.
baby ruthless
Salute You in Your Grave
baby ruthless
January 7th, 2008 at 05:31pm
I do the hand motions from Helena and FLW. and when I'm w/ my best friend we go all crazy and jump off her bed and crazy air guitar stuff. or headbanging....excpet it usually gives me headache XD
mental_scottish_lass
Joining The Black Parade
mental_scottish_lass
January 7th, 2008 at 05:42pm
alone in the house its full blast aand i jump and head bankg and mosh n dance with people i just jump n sing