Don't have an account? Create one!

How do you dance/rock out to MCR?

AuthorMessage
renegades
Salute You in Your Grave
renegades
October 25th, 2005 at 02:19pm
On the bus I mouth the words and people stare at me. oh I also head bang. who gives a fuck what they think.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 25th, 2005 at 02:44pm
I do lip-synch...ha. Not often, though. I do sing along.

And I sometimes do air drums. If not any of that, I'm always tapping something. That's always how I am with music.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
October 25th, 2005 at 02:57pm
retardsrule:

And I sometimes do air drums. If not any of that, I'm always tapping something. That's always how I am with music.

Yeah, I air drum all the time. My sister was talking to me and I said "Shh, solo!" Then started air drumsoloing. Yeah I'm weird.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 25th, 2005 at 02:57pm
Kon-Foozed:
retardsrule:

Yeah, I air drum all the time. My sister was talking to me and I said "Shh, solo!" Then started air drumsoloing. Yeah I'm weird.

Well, I don't go nuts or anything. But I do it just the same.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
October 25th, 2005 at 03:02pm
retardsrule:
Kon-Foozed:
retardsrule:

I'm still delusional enough to think I could actually -play- some stuff. I could! with alot of practise
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 25th, 2005 at 03:17pm
Kon-Foozed:
retardsrule:
Kon-Foozed:
retardsrule:

I'm still delusional enough to think I could actually -play- some stuff. I could! with alot of practise

I can...well, maybe. I'm probably rusty because I haven't played in so long that the set's packed up in the closet. And I don't think it's like riding a bike.

And hey, practice makes perfect.
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
October 25th, 2005 at 03:18pm
retardsrule:

Ditto
<3BringTheBullets<3
Really Not Okay
<3BringTheBullets<3
October 26th, 2005 at 11:35am
When I'm In The House I Sing And Jump On The Couch . When I'm At The Cathouse (Nightclub) And They Play MCR I Scream Jump About ...
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
October 26th, 2005 at 11:37am
retardsrule:
Kon-Foozed:
retardsrule:
Kon-Foozed:
retardsrule:

I can...well, maybe. I'm probably rusty because I haven't played in so long that the set's packed up in the closet. And I don't think it's like riding a bike.

And hey, practice makes perfect.

Yup, most people think it's just a stupid line, but it really is true!
j8m7h7
Fabulous Killjoy
j8m7h7
October 27th, 2005 at 09:31pm
When i'm in my room listening to the CD I jump on my bed and when one of their videos comes on T.V in my living room I practically bounce off the wall Smile !
Stumbeline
Joining The Black Parade
Stumbeline
October 27th, 2005 at 11:26pm
retardsrule:

Yea im always singing in public or tapping something, and people always sit and stare at me. I dont give a fuck though.
Echoes of Lost Hope
Salute You in Your Grave
Echoes of Lost Hope
October 27th, 2005 at 11:27pm
I lip sink and act with my yes like gerard does and I jump on my bed and play the air guitars when It comes to those pimpin ass guitar solos. Im not okay is the best for an example
Echoes of Lost Hope
Salute You in Your Grave
Echoes of Lost Hope
October 27th, 2005 at 11:28pm
I can't sing or else I might wake up my little neice, but when i get the chance I do. i really belt out when I'm listening to it on my lawnmower since it's so loud and noone can hear my terrible singing voice break lmao
iDancewithWolves
Thinking Happy Thoughts
iDancewithWolves
October 27th, 2005 at 11:54pm
well...ill start head banging, jumpping, screaming/yelling. or just sleeping.
So far gone.
Motor Baby
So far gone.
October 30th, 2005 at 03:26pm
Well, I sing with it jump up and down pretend I'm Gerard, head bang, scream or anything else that comes to mind. Unless it's early in the morning on the bus then, I normally listen really deeply and thats odd for me.....
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
October 30th, 2005 at 08:05pm
I sing.
Or I cry.
Or I just listen.
Or I run about the dorms scaring my "roomies". Tis hilarious.
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
October 30th, 2005 at 08:08pm
I headbang until I remember that I had a major headache, then I just sing like an idiot Smile
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
October 30th, 2005 at 09:50pm
Well... If it's a slower song I'll prolly just sing, but if it's "Thank You for the Venom" or "Headifrst for Halos" I might get up and jump around and thrash and whatnot. I'd be a very good memeber of a mosh pit in that sense.

Samantha.
Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 30th, 2005 at 09:58pm
Oh, I also lip-sync. While doing air-[Insert Instrument Here]
And you are....?
Bleeding on the Floor
And you are....?
October 30th, 2005 at 10:03pm
I sing, and not just sing, I actually yell out the tunes, no matter how bad I suck at singing; Dance like a complete moron (Hey I like it, I have my own style); Play any air instrument I happen to have with me at the time; Jump; Scream; Occasionally grab the person closest to me and make them scream/sing/dance along with me; and whatever else I can think of doing. Yep, I'm weird..