Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 21st, 2007 at 05:29pm
Maybe they thought you were joking? I'm sure they know that most people there are there for MCR.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 21st, 2007 at 05:31pm
Pumpkin Peazy:

I'm thinking those are it. And WHO CAUGHT WHAT IN THE CROWD, AND WHO THE HELL IS SHE?!

The girl who caught the set list was the girl who was trash talking MUSE and MUSE fans. She was right next to me. When he handed it to her, she was like "what do I want this for?" and I said "if you don't want it, I'll take it!" And then I think she handed it her friend. Evil or Very Mad
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
April 21st, 2007 at 05:51pm
Rachelle_5:
Maybe they thought you were joking? I'm sure they know that most people there are there for MCR.

Maybe.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 21st, 2007 at 06:01pm
I guess I just want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but you saw it, not me. Who knows. It sucks that you couldn't get a pick, though. I really have heard that they're very personable, that's the only reason I asked.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 21st, 2007 at 07:39pm
Does anyone know if anyone took a video of Gerard saying "Say Le Black Parade! Say it! It's French! Get with it! It's new, it's fashionable." I want to hear it again. =]
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 21st, 2007 at 08:13pm
Rachelle_5:
The girl who caught the set list was the girl who was trash talking MUSE and MUSE fans. She was right next to me. When he handed it to her, she was like "what do I want this for?" and I said "if you don't want it, I'll take it!" And then I think she handed it her friend. Evil or Very Mad

Cheese What a beyotch! I'm sorry that you were so close to getting it. You should have snatched it and ran XD.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 21st, 2007 at 08:13pm
Lauren; it's french.:
Does anyone know if anyone took a video of Gerard saying "Say Le Black Parade! Say it! It's French! Get with it! It's new, it's fashionable." I want to hear it again. =]

I don't think so, I'll do a youtube search with you if you want.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 21st, 2007 at 08:16pm
Kris Terror:
We were waiting by the busses before the show for a couple hours, yeah?

And muse walks on by. Half an hour later, they come back. It's only me, two of my friends, and three other kids.

And so, I go "Hey Matthew! guys! Could we have a picture or something?"

And he looks up, and gives us this look, and starts laughing sort of, as if what I had just asked him was outlandishly retarded or something, and they keep on walking.

I dunno. I can understand if there were throngs of fans, and they couldn't stop for everyone. But it was seven kids! And the other people there didn't even care that Muse was walking by! It was just kinda rude.

I'm sorry, that is rude.

Well I'm not buying there cd then. That pisses me off.
Kris Terror
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kris Terror
April 21st, 2007 at 08:31pm
Lauren; it's french.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apY8IW68chg

I didn't take that, but zomg, I loved that part so much.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 21st, 2007 at 08:38pm
Do you think he says that at every show? I'll find out tomorrow!
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 21st, 2007 at 08:40pm
Rachelle_5:
Do you think he says that at every show? I'll find out tomorrow!

I was thinking the same thing! lol Yeah I'm going to ask around too.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 21st, 2007 at 08:41pm
Kris Terror:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apY8IW68chg
I didn't take that, but zomg, I loved that part so much.

Thank you!
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 21st, 2007 at 08:46pm
I know that video is so awesome with the le black parade. I think he has said something like that before though at a concert.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 21st, 2007 at 08:48pm
porcelinajune:
I know that video is so awesome with the le black parade. I think he has said something like that before though at a concert.

Well if you look in the related video thing it says something. I'll go check.

I asked one of my friends who saw them earlier this month and she said he didn't say that.

EDIT: nevermind. I don't think he said that.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 21st, 2007 at 09:19pm
He probably says something a little different each night.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 21st, 2007 at 09:45pm
Yeah probably. To mix it up and make it more personal for everyone. I'm still so happy lol.

I just randomly sing I saw My Chemical Romance...
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 21st, 2007 at 09:54pm
The other day in class, I was talking to a few girls in my base group, and in the middle of a sentence, I replaced whatever I was going to say with "my chemical romance". I was so embarrased. I was like "and if you take a look over here, you can see the my chemical romance is climbing. did I just say that?"

Sorry for the Spam***
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 21st, 2007 at 10:20pm
lmfao. I've done that before. My mom had asked me something. And I had just said Yeah so then Kate said hey and then gerard... My mom was like "You like them to much."

*** not spam

I went to bandmerch.com which was on the bag that your merch came in and they have NO mcr merch. I don't understand! I guess they just sponsored them, but they could at least sell some of their stuff right?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 21st, 2007 at 11:01pm
Yeah, I would think they would. Maybe it's too soon? I didn't look at the merch when I left because I was so tired. I'm going to get something tomorrow. Were the tour shirts nice?
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 22nd, 2007 at 08:48am
I found more pictures from the concert! But these are only of Gerard.HERE!