Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
emo_MCR_girl
Killjoy
emo_MCR_girl
February 19th, 2007 at 07:21pm
i cant wait im going with 2 other of my friends but i kno like 20 people that are going and they all go to my school its going to rock Dance
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
February 23rd, 2007 at 05:06am
Rachelle_5:
Dang, we are gonna have the best night ever! Is anyone going to the Tampa show AND the Fort Lauderdale show besides me?

Oh I am!!!! My friend and I keep talking about how excited we are as well.

I don't much like the forum though but I am sure it will rock no matter though! I took the whole day off from work so I could hang out and get myself pumped up for the show. Although, it is 2 months away and I am super pumped up already!
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 24th, 2007 at 03:26pm
porcelinajune:
Rachelle_5:
Dang, we are gonna have the best night ever! Is anyone going to the Tampa show AND the Fort Lauderdale show besides me?

Oh I am!!!! My friend and I keep talking about how excited we are as well.

I don't much like the forum though but I am sure it will rock no matter though! I took the whole day off from work so I could hang out and get myself pumped up for the show. Although, it is 2 months away and I am super pumped up already!

Yeah, me too. I can't wait.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
February 24th, 2007 at 11:55pm
Total Spam but is anyone going to see The Killers the night before as well? I am . . . probably crazy for booking 3 concerts in one week.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 25th, 2007 at 01:23pm
Haha. I have three shows in that same week too. My Chem on April 19th, Fall Out Boy on April 21st, and My Chem again on April 22nd.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 26th, 2007 at 05:13pm
porcelinajune:
Total Spam but is anyone going to see The Killers the night before as well? I am . . . probably crazy for booking 3 concerts in one week.

No, I'm not. And I don't think that's crazy. Very Happy
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 26th, 2007 at 09:07pm
Question about this show: Does anybody have any info. on the Medallions Pre-Show Buffet Dinner. They are selling tickets for it on Ticketmaster. It's at the St. Pete Time Forum about two hours before the show and I was wondering if anyone is going or has any information on it? Also, does anyone think there's a chance the band may be eating at this?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
February 26th, 2007 at 10:19pm
Inked_Horror:
Question about this show: Does anybody have any info. on the Medallions Pre-Show Buffet Dinner. They are selling tickets for it on Ticketmaster. It's at the St. Pete Time Forum about two hours before the show and I was wondering if anyone is going or has any information on it? Also, does anyone think there's a chance the band may be eating at this?
WHAT? NO, but I'm going to try to find out!
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
February 27th, 2007 at 01:59am
^^^^^^
I doubt it because they offer that with every concert. I mean it could be possible but I think it just something additional you can buy with your concert ticket.
LOL Glad to know I am not crazy. I opted to go to the killers instead of fall out boy.

With all the concert pictures coming out, I am getting super excited. I am trying not to watch any videos yet cause I want to be some what suprised during the show.

I don't really like the St. Pete Times Forum that much. It is confusing to get around. However, the sound quality there is amazing . . .atleast from the one show I did see there.
krank
Killjoy
krank
February 27th, 2007 at 05:05pm
im going. huzzah. im so excited. it's gonna be my first concert. my mom said i was too little to go to concerts when mcr first came out. but i forced her into this one after she forced me into a 'effing high school musical concert for my younger brother. i swear i was going jump of the freakin' fourth story of the forum right then and there. im sorry that was a bit of spam. Mr. Green
krank
Killjoy
krank
February 27th, 2007 at 05:08pm
Inked_Horror:

that would be so awesome. if they showed up i'd like choke on my brocolli or whatever they're serving there.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 27th, 2007 at 05:15pm
porcelinajune:
^^^^^^
I doubt it because they offer that with every concert. I mean it could be possible but I think it just something additional you can buy with your concert ticket.
LOL Glad to know I am not crazy. I opted to go to the killers instead of fall out boy.

With all the concert pictures coming out, I am getting super excited. I am trying not to watch any videos yet cause I want to be some what suprised during the show.

I don't really like the St. Pete Times Forum that much. It is confusing to get around. However, the sound quality there is amazing . . .atleast from the one show I did see there.

Yeah, I didn't think they would be eating there because the tickets are on sale to the general public, but who knows?

I think the St. Pete Times Forum is okay. I saw Fall Out Boy there and found my way around the venue pretty well since I didn't want to watch Hawthorne Heights or The All-American Rejects....
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
February 27th, 2007 at 05:22pm
I'm deff. Going.

They're also playing in Orlando for the Grad bash, it's suppose to be just for seniors,
but I'm trying to find a way to crash it.

haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 27th, 2007 at 05:25pm
Mother_Dead!:
I'm deff. Going.

They're also playing in Orlando for the Grad bash, it's suppose to be just for seniors,
but I'm trying to find a way to crash it.

Haha. Me too! I already found a "senior buddy" that said he would give me his ticket. Dance
wind opaine.
wind opaine.
February 27th, 2007 at 05:27pm
What?

Nu-uh.
D=

My school has some weird complicated thing, like getting on a bus, getting either a stamp or a ticket on the bus and then going.

Me and another friend are trying to figure out how we're going to sneak in.

haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 27th, 2007 at 05:30pm
Mother_Dead!:
What?

Nu-uh.
D=

My school has some weird complicated thing, like getting on a bus, getting either a stamp or a ticket on the bus and then going.

Me and another friend are trying to figure out how we're going to sneak in.

Yeah, I don't know all the details, so it probably won't work out for me. But, it would be insanely awesome if it did! Good luck to you and your friend!
wind opaine.
wind opaine.
February 27th, 2007 at 05:33pm
Meh, either way,
even if I can't sneak in, I'm going to see them the 19th anyway.

=)

haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 27th, 2007 at 05:35pm
Mother_Dead!:
Meh, either way,
even if I can't sneak in, I'm going to see them the 19th anyway.

=)

Yeah, me too. And the 22nd, AND the 5th of May.
wind opaine.
wind opaine.
February 27th, 2007 at 05:39pm
=O

Lucky.

Where are they playing on the 5th?

haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 27th, 2007 at 05:40pm
Mother_Dead!:
=O

Lucky.

Where are they playing on the 5th?

Bamboozle Festival in New Jersey. It'll be my second time flying across the country to see my boys.