Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
krank
Killjoy
krank
February 27th, 2007 at 06:00pm
does anyone know if we can have cameras at this show? they didn't say anything on the ticketmaster website but i don't want to get like kicked out or anything. yeah im paranoid i know. but i really want to bring a camera. just asking.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 27th, 2007 at 06:06pm
don't.stop.if.i.fall:
does anyone know if we can have cameras at this show? they didn't say anything on the ticketmaster website but i don't want to get like kicked out or anything. yeah im paranoid i know. but i really want to bring a camera. just asking.

They probably don't allow cameras, but there are ways to sneak one in. I would suggest bringing a disposable camera, not a really nice one. I think they even sell disposable digital cameras now.

Try hiding it in your bra (it's worked for my ex-friend and I on numerous occasions) or you could hide it in a zipped up compartment inside a purse or small bag.
krank
Killjoy
krank
February 27th, 2007 at 06:12pm
Inked_Horror:
don't.stop.if.i.fall:

They probably don't allow cameras, but there are ways to sneak one in. I would suggest bringing a disposable camera, not a really nice one. I think they even sell disposable digital cameras now.

Try hiding it in your bra (it's worked for my ex-friend and I on numerous occasions) or you could hide it in a zipped up compartment inside a purse or small bag.

good idea. i have a a little zipper compartment in my purse. the whole bra thing. lol. it would work for my friend dyllan [she's a girl] she always buts crap down there but im like flat so i'd have like a huge lump on my chest. lmao. i can see myself doing that though. Mr. Green but they did let my brother bring in my mom's digital for the high school musical concert/thing [urggggh. i wanna stop remembering that. it was horrible. all of those little seven year old girls. they're like teenies in training *shudder*]
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 27th, 2007 at 06:30pm
don't.stop.if.i.fall:
Inked_Horror:
don't.stop.if.i.fall:

good idea. i have a a little zipper compartment in my purse. the whole bra thing. lol. it would work for my friend dyllan [she's a girl] she always buts crap down there but im like flat so i'd have like a huge lump on my chest. lmao. i can see myself doing that though. Mr. Green but they did let my brother bring in my mom's digital for the high school musical concert/thing [urggggh. i wanna stop remembering that. it was horrible. all of those little seven year old girls. they're like teenies in training *shudder*]

Yeah, my ex-friend would always have to do it because I have absolutely no boobs at all. Lol. And, that zipper compartment in your purse is the way you should go.
mcrboy
Killjoy
mcrboy
March 1st, 2007 at 11:12am
I have 2 tickets to this show that are available, unfortunately my friend already posted them on e-bay, so here is the link if anyone is interested. They are in Section 203, which is Club Level. Row B, Seats 3-4.

REMEMBER, the show is a half house and the stage comes all the way out to section 101.
Here's the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/My-Chemical-Romance-2-CLUB-LEVEL-Tix-4-19-in-Tampa_W0QQitemZ140090635383QQihZ004QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:28pm
Oh-So Intricate.:
I'M GOING!! Yay! I saw them once at NBT6 in December. I'm in section 114! My friend even got tickets and they're in the row behind me! SOOO EXCITED!

I saw them at NBT '06 too!!! Have fun!
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
March 3rd, 2007 at 08:37pm
Oh-So Intricate.:
I'M GOING!! Yay! I saw them once at NBT6 in December. I'm in section 114! My friend even got tickets and they're in the row behind me! SOOO EXCITED!

I saw them then too. Very Happy
Gerard Way's Panda
Killjoy
Gerard Way's Panda
March 9th, 2007 at 12:38am
Ah! does anyone know how much tickets are?
Macabre
Jazz Hands
Macabre
March 11th, 2007 at 02:58pm
My best friend's parents own part of the Forum, so she scored a metric helltonne of free GA tickets and gave one to me. I'll be there for sure. ^^
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
March 14th, 2007 at 04:48pm
Yeah and they're pretty bad seats now. I got my tickets the first day they went on sale [I had the presale thing] and we got the first levle in section..hmm..I think it's 112 or 113. We tried to get closer seats but no luck...Oh well they are still pretty good anyway. I'm just glad I get to go and see my favorite band. =]
krank
Killjoy
krank
March 20th, 2007 at 04:19pm
if you don't count today we only have thirty more days to go. i know this is really random but im seriously freaking out right now. if im doing this with thirty days to go i just can't wait to see what im like when it gets down to one week and then eventually a few days. oh god help the tampa area.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 20th, 2007 at 08:16pm
don't.stop.if.i.fall:
if you don't count today we only have thirty more days to go. i know this is really random but im seriously freaking out right now. if im doing this with thirty days to go i just can't wait to see what im like when it gets down to one week and then eventually a few days. oh god help the tampa area.

Aaaahhhh! I am excited as well! It will be my 8th time seeing them, but I still get excited for My Chem shows. It always feels like my first time ever seeing them..
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
March 21st, 2007 at 06:57pm
Inked_Horror:
don't.stop.if.i.fall:

Aaaahhhh! I am excited as well! It will be my 8th time seeing them, but I still get excited for My Chem shows. It always feels like my first time ever seeing them..

I KNOW!!!! I do a happy dance every time I think about it and get butterflies in my tummy. I am so pathetic. On 97X, when ever they do the commercial about their super big week of shows, I always yell like a little girl when they say "April 19 My Chemical Romance!"
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
March 21st, 2007 at 10:21pm
porcelinajune:
I KNOW!!!! I do a happy dance every time I think about it and get butterflies in my tummy. I am so pathetic. On 97X, when ever they do the commercial about their super big week of shows, I always yell like a little girl when they say "April 19 My Chemical Romance!"

Yeah, I do the same thing!
krank
Killjoy
krank
March 22nd, 2007 at 12:21pm
Flame:
porcelinajune:

Yeah, I do the same thing!

me too.
krank
Killjoy
krank
March 22nd, 2007 at 02:55pm
ok, guys im entering the MCR myspace contest that gives you the chance to get into a meet && greet. this is my entry. please read && tell me what you think. it would mean a lot to me...

Hey! This is Kelsey from Brandon FL and I’m entering for a chance to meet the band at the April 19th show at the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, FL.

My close friends and I were never really the most popular people in school [we still aren’t] and I always used to worry about what people thought about me or how I looked because I absolutely hated being picked on and made fun off. I swore almost everyone was against me. Then, in 2004, I heard MCR.

My Chem made me feel like I wasn’t alone, showed me I shouldn’t give a damn about what other people think and just be who ever I wanted to be and that was myself. For this I dub My Chemical Romance my heroes.

Even though I was introduced to MCR trough Three Cheers I absolutely love Bullets and ‘Our Lady of Sorrows’ is probably on my top five favorite My Chem songs. Now, The Black Parade, god it has to be on of the best records ever made and I am convinced it will go down in music history. All of MCR’s work is absolutely amazing and I am sure anything they do in the future will be just as incredible.

All off the guys are great inspirations to me, and as I said, my heroes, and I’d probably be the happiest person alive if I got to see them.

~ Bob- You are seriously one of the funniest guys in the universe and can pretty much make me laugh no matter how down I am. It’s crazy. Plus you’re an awesome drummer and now someday I want to learn to play drums because you make it look so fun!

~ Ray- You’re a freaking amazing guitar player and I really hope I can play as great as you do one day. I say forget looking up to Jimmy Page or Jimi Hendrix. I want to play like Ray Toro!

~ Frank- You have more energy that anyone I have ever seen. I don’t know how someone watching you could not get excited. If I ever get good at guitar and get in a band I hope I’ll be able to have as much enthusiasm as you and give as much of myself as you do to the crowd.

~ Mikey- You are an awesome bass player. You always seem so relaxed up on stage but then so determined and into the music at the same time. I also think it’s so cool that you have such a good relationship with Gerard. I wish my brother and I got along that well. I don’t think we could ever be in a band together, we’d argue way too much and I’d probably end up getting beaten to a pulp by him even though he’s younger than me. Pretty sad I know. Oh, and Congratulations on the wedding.

~ Gerard- First off, your voice is beautiful and full of raw emotion that can reduce pretty much anyone to tears at times. And then all the lyrics are so inspirational. They really pull me out of the dumps when things are going bad. You, and all the other guys too, have so many other inspiring things to say. I practically live each day by your words. They really help me through a lot. I love the fact you do art too. I’ve been drawing since I was really little and even though I’m never going to be able to draw as great as you, I’m planning to go to art school. Even though a crap load of people say I’m not gonna make it, I really want to go to Rhode Island School of design and you, Mikey, Frank, Ray, and Bob make me think I can do anything I want to if I really work at it.

~ I freaking love all five of these beautiful boys.

I want to meet My Chemical romance before I die and this would give me a chance to. I’d love to meet my heroes after all they’ve done for me and what they continue to do everyday and maybe just tell them how much they mean. That is if I’m not crying my eyes out and incapable of speech. Again sad, I know.

Finally, I’d like to say that MCR fans are some of the nicest and most awesome people to walk this earth and who ever does win probably deserves it as much as the next person who’s life was effected by My Chem as much as mine has. So, congrats to you Smile

Oh, and if the guys are reading this: THANK YOU SO ‘EFFING MUCH!

Love,
Kelsey

[Sorry if that painfully long Sad ]

....so good or no good? Please Reply!
krank
Killjoy
krank
March 22nd, 2007 at 03:22pm
oh && just asking, has anyone who ordered from ducatking gotten there tickets yet. if you sign into the ducatking website and click order history it should say that tickets were shipped on the sixteenth. anyone?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
March 23rd, 2007 at 12:01am
I'm going with hazel0017 from this site...

We're apparently going to have a decently-sized group with us...

But does anybody want to meet up somewhere?

Is there anybody waiting for the boys after the show?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
March 23rd, 2007 at 12:02am
don't.stop.if.i.fall:
oh && just asking, has anyone who ordered from ducatking gotten there tickets yet. if you sign into the ducatking website and click order history it should say that tickets were shipped on the sixteenth. anyone?

><

I haven't gotten mine. I'm getting nervous. Where are they shipped from and is there a number I can call?
krank
Killjoy
krank
March 23rd, 2007 at 12:05pm
i found out from someone on the MCRmy boards that the 16th was they day they printed them and that they just shipped them yesterday so we should be getting them soon. She found that out by emailing the ducta king people.