Don't have an account? Create one!

T in The Park Festival.

AuthorMessage
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
June 19th, 2007 at 03:01pm
That makes it impossible to get them off eBay then.

Hence the reason why I won't be going.
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
June 19th, 2007 at 04:26pm
I really wanted to go, i'm upset i can't get them off eBay as i probably would have spent the stupid amount of money on them Sad

I feel awful as some people are charging up to £230 for two tickets and the poor people buying them won't be able to get in!
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
June 20th, 2007 at 08:35am
Ditto.

The past few days since I found out I can't go have been fucking hell. No one gets what I'd do just to see them again.

If anyone knows anyway of getting tickets then fuck, please tell me Crying or Very sad
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
June 25th, 2007 at 11:16am
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh cant w8 guys one week (nearly) lol !!! im only going to the saturday though.....but still get to see my chem *faints* got one of the second ticket batches that were on ticketmaster wooooo
any one going to lostprophets at the glasgow garage ? i am cant w8 for that either hehe !!
much luv <3
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
June 26th, 2007 at 11:45am
Oh my gosh guys, you're not going anymore?! That sucks so bad, I'm so sorry for you Sad
jlo spooky
Killjoy
jlo spooky
June 26th, 2007 at 03:46pm
hi guys, i just joined here!! i made a thread on the mcrmy about T in the Park but no-one seems to be going from there and then i seen this Very Happy
So yeh i'm going for the whole weekend and i cant wait to see My chem again, this will be my 5th time seeing them and i love them sooooo mucho Razz

Oh and about the names being on tix, i've been to T in the park two years now and they dont check ID's, they just scan the ticket as they dont have time for anything else when 70,000 ppl are trying to get in lol, so dont worry
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
June 29th, 2007 at 02:58pm
How are they on cameras? Will I get mine in okay?
jlo spooky
Killjoy
jlo spooky
June 29th, 2007 at 04:43pm
they dont check bags either its totally fine, they cant stop people taking in things like that when its a festival....bottles are all they take off you to get into the front pit for the main stage but even at that i just cover it in something in my bag and they dont see it. It's all good, festivals are so laid back its just great fun Very Happy

I know the nme stage doesnt have a set line-up yet but i reckon mcr will be headlining it, i guess they should be on either at 9.30 (for 1hr 15mins) if they are top of the bill or if they are second last they will be on at 8pm to 9....going by last years timetables
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
June 30th, 2007 at 04:33am
akdfjaskhfjskahfjksahfgs

now we're buying them outta the newspaper.

?!

god i hate how this messes with my head xD

wish me luck for getting tickets =]
johnny walker eyes.
Demolition Lover
johnny walker eyes.
June 30th, 2007 at 04:50am

GOODLUCKBLUE! In Love
Cait.
Always Born a Crime
Cait.
June 30th, 2007 at 07:02am
GOOD LUCK!
jlo spooky
Killjoy
jlo spooky
July 4th, 2007 at 02:39pm
2 days!!!
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
July 4th, 2007 at 02:40pm
Have fun guys.

=[
jlo spooky
Killjoy
jlo spooky
July 5th, 2007 at 04:32pm
ah omgee i'm super excited now!!!
if you guys who are going see any1 with a bright pink feather boa thats me!!! Razz
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
July 6th, 2007 at 09:08am
You guys are soooo lucky you're seeing MCR!!
My Dad got me tickets but he didn't see my chem on the line up so he only bought tickets for the Sunday. I was so disapointed but I'm still happy that I'm going at all.
I hope you all have a great time!
Talk to Frank.
Joining The Black Parade
Talk to Frank.
July 7th, 2007 at 05:49am
wooow my tickets for today only arrived this morning *panic over*
im so happy, got mine from ebay 2x saturday tickets for £165 if you ask me i think thats pretty good!
im going to try and take my camera so if i get any decent pics i will post them, but seeing as its a filmed event should be easy getting amazing videos and stuff =]

My friend said you dont have to have photographic ID. its only if they do spot checks on tickets n stuff.
so i should be okay, if they dont let me in then basically.... Crying or Very sad
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
July 7th, 2007 at 07:36am
Have fun everyone.
I'm insanely jealous !
=]]
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
July 9th, 2007 at 07:08pm
Wooooo!!!! So it's over! =( I didn't go, but does anyone who did go, have some cool stories to tell us?!? It sounded like an awesome gig!
And any YouTube links, please?
Luv xoxo
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
July 10th, 2007 at 01:28am
WOW!
It was incredible! It was great to actually see them in the daylight! It was a shorter set than normal, but they were brilliant. I did get a couple of pictures which my friend kindly took for me, while I was going mental! So when she sends them to me I'll put them on here.

Did anyone else witness the FRERARD moment? Gee had his leg up on the monitor and Frank bent down and .....well......started to ....erm..... 'grope' and 'lick' Gee's crotch!!!!! Naughty

Hope everyone enjoyed it, and there's highlights on the Radio 1 website!
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
July 10th, 2007 at 07:41am
=[

Fuckity fuckity fuckness.

I wish I was there sooo bad.

But frerard? Uhdhghdgfd? Videos anywhere?