Don't have an account? Create one!

Cool Stores In AUS

AuthorMessage
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
July 10th, 2007 at 11:31am
Target only rocks when you DON'T work there.
Since I started working there, I hardly ever get anything, unless I really like it.
And I work in shoes, so even though I see some nice pairs occasionally, I can't bring myself to buy them, because I see them EVERY TIME I work.
>.<
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 11th, 2007 at 08:42am

XD

I love Target shoes. They actually fit me without hurting, quite rare when you have fucking man feet like I do XD
& omgz they have lots of Hello Kitty stuff.

This thread makes me want to go shopping.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
July 11th, 2007 at 09:38am
i was eating lunch on Bridge road today and mum wouldnt let me go into any shops
it was soo tempting
and they have heaps of good shops there
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 11th, 2007 at 12:58pm
Bridge rd sounds promising...can't wait
Wednesday Addams
Salute You in Your Grave
Wednesday Addams
July 12th, 2007 at 09:43am
asha molly.:

XD

I love Target shoes. They actually fit me without hurting, quite rare when you have fucking man feet like I do XD
& omgz they have lots of Hello Kitty stuff.

This thread makes me want to go shopping.

I bought an awesome Hello Kitty backpack from there. =D
And yesterday I was going to buy some HK stickers&badges, but I had no money left. *tear*
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 12th, 2007 at 12:44pm
what...is hello kitty 'cool' now?
being a little asian kid once...i was obsessed with hello kitty...now it makes me erm- turn my head.

I went into moonpies & misfits today...weird but i kinda got scared & walked out after a round of the shop. The stuff is pretty rad...kinda like a bit of everything...there were 3 girls there chatting at the counter- i might be kinda shy i dunno.
Wednesday Addams
Salute You in Your Grave
Wednesday Addams
July 12th, 2007 at 02:58pm
^ Doesn't matter if it's cool. It's cute, end of story. xD
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 13th, 2007 at 02:13am

Yes

Lol, I have so much Hello Kitty stuff that it's kinda weird lol. For my 18th, my mum got me a Hello Kitty thing from Build-A-Bear
lmfao

& I have a Hello Kitty phone as well XDDD
It still isn't connected though, and I got it for christmas =/
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
July 13th, 2007 at 04:01am
does anyone know anywhere in sydney where you can get black and white skelegloves? cuz i went to utopia but they only had black and pink and black and green ones.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
July 13th, 2007 at 12:27pm
^^^ i know theres a little sock/scarf shop in parra westfields near kmart that have them
theyre not fingerless though. theyre $15. hope that helps
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 13th, 2007 at 12:35pm

I went to Penrith today, and omg there are so many gorgeous dresses there at the moment!
Especially in these 2 shops, which I honestly cannot remember the names of, but they were sooooo pretty!

I only bought one (I'm trying to convince mum to buy me another though lol), and it's kinda vintage, and it's got this paisley type print on it. It's hard to explain, but it's so pretty.
Only problem is, it's like too dressy or something. Like, it isn't something you'd wear to go out to a party or whatever. So I have to go out somewhere fancy in order to wear it, and I never go anywhere fancy XD
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 13th, 2007 at 12:45pm
lol...pretty dresses are just eye candy for me and when I do have to buy them it's a pain because it'll probably only wear it once for the occasion- like one i bought for a wedding tomorrow.

btw asha...how on earth do you live in the blue mtns?! i went there today and by 4pm I was an icicle...anyways it was so fun- i went bushwalking with my friend & we got lost on the 2nd track and ended up coming up to a road from the back of someone's house...it was all very random.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 13th, 2007 at 12:50pm

I always buy them without thinking about whether I will actually wear them or not XD
I'm trying to convince my boyfriend that we need to go to dinner somewhere really fancy, just so I can wear it XDDD

lmfao
I know, it's soooooo bloody cold up here!
At the moment, it's 1.7 degrees at my house >.<

Whereabouts in the Blue Mountains were you?
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 13th, 2007 at 12:55pm
hang on- i forgot i was in the cool stores thread- go to WAYT
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
July 16th, 2007 at 11:26am
just randomly, i want a marching jacket like uhm gerards or franks or someones....
anyone know where i can get one from?
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
July 16th, 2007 at 03:39pm
No freaking idea, but I want one like the chicks in the parade, with the skirts and hats.
I like uniforms, in the least kinky of ways.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 18th, 2007 at 01:06am
yeah i have a thing for uniforms too...actually uniforms do have this attraction about them- i read in a book titled "Fetish" about the 'cult of the uniform'.

I picked up a Jeans West vest a while ago that looks like the parade uniform...i think i'll wear that to MCR...but I do like the chicks' uniforms better...I feel like making one ...? but then I can't wear any MCR shirt underneath
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
July 18th, 2007 at 01:47am
I saw this awesome corset top a chick had made out of an mcr shirt the other day, very tempted to give that a go. Went shopping AGAIN yesterday as my lack of clothes that fit is now getting ridiculous. got awesome black flats from target with blue stars on them, and a hoodie dress. My two favourite things, in one.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 18th, 2007 at 01:56am
oooh! hoodie dress...yummm
that corset idea is great hmmm...but the nightmare of making corsets is still lurking my mind.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 18th, 2007 at 04:00am

LOL.
Mannn, I've mad like at least 2 corsets every year since year 9 XD
But not this year. No textiles, yay!!!