Don't have an account? Create one!

Cool Stores In AUS

AuthorMessage
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 17th, 2007 at 09:50am
ahaha yes....i can imagine a dress thats moulded out of thick wool felt fabric that looks like a huge button. *shudder*
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
June 17th, 2007 at 10:02am
don't forget the matching hat.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
June 18th, 2007 at 04:26am
im quite over wearing jeans and looking for nice comfy ones. jeans are so unflattering i think unless your stick thin imo, although i did borrow a nice comfy pair off my aunty from Jag, cost her $100 and they ripped last night on the butt and it wouldve been fine for me if the rip was going across my butt and not downwards but unfortunately for me they didnt, so now i need to fork up $100 for my aunty..
so generally i stick to skirts and dresses, its much easier that way and looks nicer i think
Wednesday Addams
Salute You in Your Grave
Wednesday Addams
June 18th, 2007 at 05:46am
I like wearing dresses, but it's getting too cold now. Sad
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
June 18th, 2007 at 05:53am
TIGHTS Very HappyVery Happy I adore tights. But not this footless crap, as it has come to my attention, that I have feet. I will admit to owning one pair of them, but only because they're bright blue lurex, and they were ridiculously awesomely spangled.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 18th, 2007 at 07:09am
oh high five! footless tights is the other thing I despise. When I do some dress shopping to remind myself that I am a girl after all, I plan on buying a pair of bright blue legging tights that i've wanted for a long time (yes go us for blue ellie)...and that'll look great with my black boots with purple laces.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
June 19th, 2007 at 03:13am

I LOVE footless tights! I have waaaaaaaay too many pairs though.
Actually, I have way too many pairs of tights in general.
They're just so cute though XD
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
June 19th, 2007 at 03:29am
yeh i love tights
i have taken a liking to stockings but when i wanna show a little leg but not all of it (i dont like the way my legs look in skirts n dresses) i wear my tights mhm!
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
June 19th, 2007 at 04:22am
I may be unfairly biased against footless tights, but the times I've worn them have been times that I've got drunk and done something like walk through nettles, so it's always that slight untighted part of my leg that gets nettled. or cold. or needs to be shaved when I'm too lazy.
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
June 19th, 2007 at 05:41am
I don't wear dresses or tights! I only wear pants. And I own like one pair of jeans. I just wear whatever is confy and fits! XD
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 19th, 2007 at 07:28am
i think i hate footless tights because don't wear flats or those ballet shoes anymore (i got over them a year ago). What's the point of footless tights if I wear boots anyway.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 20th, 2007 at 05:12am
ignore
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
June 20th, 2007 at 05:23am
ignore what?
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
June 20th, 2007 at 05:38am
I think she meant it was a double post...
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
June 20th, 2007 at 06:33am
argh. i hate hate HATE jeans shopping. because, you see, i have horribly huge hips, about size 16-18, and i don't know if anyone's noticed; shops generally don't sell those big a pants. like i went to just jeans and they were too small for me, it was quite depressing. ended up getting Kmart ones that i don't wear anyway, and i just wear the same pairs of jeans that i have from a couple of years ago =P

footless tights seem so silly. why make them footless i ask you? i have a pair, but i've no shoes to wear them with, so i just wear my stockings from when i went to school. hah.

i hate fashion.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 21st, 2007 at 05:09am
oh i wear my old school stockings too! ahahah what strange habits we have. Except i only have one pair left that has no ladders in them.

(i posted something in this thread that wasn't meant to be here hence the 'ignore')
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
June 21st, 2007 at 08:06pm
arrgghhh i hate ladders! and i always put them in my stockings from my fingernails when i was pulling them up at school. i don't even have particularly long nails! there's only a couple of pairs that don't have holes in the toes [i wear socks under them anyway, but] and they're all supposed to be black... one pair is navy though and it's rather the annoying!
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 22nd, 2007 at 08:32am
sez stop stealing my lines!
<and they're all supposed to be black... one pair is navy though and it's rather the annoying!>

unfortunately...the navy one is the only one i have left.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
June 25th, 2007 at 03:31am
i hate jeans shopping too
im short
and i have to try on so many before i eventually give up and just stick to the jeans that ive got
but only one pair fit me now, and i dont wanna wash them coz wat do i wear when they are in the wash

and i wear skirts and dresses only sometimes. but it has been freezing lately
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
June 25th, 2007 at 04:36am
I can't wear dresses and skirts. They just don't fit my body shape. Plus I think they're girly. I only wear pants and long shorts now! XD