Don't have an account? Create one!

03/26/2007 - Nottingham, UK - Nottingham Arena

AuthorMessage
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 08:13am
im gonna do sound recordin too......that way i wont hav to stand still while i film bits!!....lol
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 08:15am
ill be on later....im off out now!! lol bye x
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 12:11pm
hey!! its going to be a really nice day 2mz..!!...im still confused on wot door i hav to que outside...anyone help!! xx
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 25th, 2007 at 12:29pm
i have no idea what door to be honest :S but i don't think it will matter that much. I'm going to ask someone when i get there!

I wanna get there early but i don't finish college until late and i live in northampton so i'll probably get there about 7 Sad

But nevermind, i'm still pushing to the front!

What time are you getting there?
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 12:34pm
yer i may ask too....me and my mate are catchin a coach at 9.15 from coventry....im gettin there bout 10.30...but we may hav sum food bfore we que...may que at bout 12/1.......shame u got college...howlong will it take for u to get there...u goin wiv someone...or on ur own!?
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 25th, 2007 at 12:41pm
it'll take an hour and 30 minutes in the car, but because it'll be rush hour it may take about two. Yeah me and my friend are going.

Wow that's commitment sitting there for hours, but i bet people will be camping outside tonight in sleeping bags or something!

You said about the door but isn't there just one main door? There was when i went to watch lee evans?
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 12:49pm
o yea god dam traffic....haha im sure there will be people campin from bout 2am.......i dont think i could handle camping outside...i couldne even wait from about 7am like some people do......lol.....um i no there is the main door.....im sure theres bout three/four doors....i think the main doors are for seating...but also the little door to the right is for seating aswell.....coz wen i went to see muse i was seating....and they set block 10 and upwards through this door.........and people only started to que from bout 6.....so im sure theres another door.......o well...im going to ask at the reception!!! ......lol
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 25th, 2007 at 12:57pm
Ohh i thought you meant the door to the main building, heh silly me!

Yeah there's loads of doors for seating i think, everytime i've been there's been stewards ushering you the right way. But if not just ask another fan/worker. It's always been well arranged at Notts though when i've been so it shouldn't be too much trouble!

Argh i can't wait! Are you a fan of the support band?
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 01:02pm
haha.....silly billy!!....yer im sure ill find out no doubt i will be waiting for seating!! ive never stood to a gig before....aha im quite nervous!!!.....ive never herad any of the supports music...but i may download sum songs 2nite....so i see wot they are like...its Thursday that are playin right!!?....do u like them??
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 25th, 2007 at 01:10pm
Yeah it is Thursday and no they're a bit too screamo for me i'm afraid but never mind.

Oh haven't you? Well you're in for a treat! I've never been to a seating gig, standings much better.

my tips for you:
Do not wear flimsy converse shoe things that will come off as soon as you get pushed over- i made that mistake at the Fratellis gig the other day and was very upset Sad
Take a hair bobble
Be prepared to get absolutely disgustingly sweaty and also get a few sweaty topless men thrown at you =|
Do not allow those people who pretend to know someone near the front-who walk past flailing their arms in the air and waving to some unknown person shouting "hey jenny! hey it's me, let me through!"- past, i hate those people!

Lol it's going to be brilliant =]
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 01:19pm
haha....well the only standing up gig i went to was bryan adam at coventry.....lol but that wasnt that active as they were all bout 50..lol.......ive never heard any of their music...im not a bit fan of scremo...lol.....apparntly thursday are makin the crowd do a wall of death!! lol....im scared!!!!!!!!!!!!.........ok was goin to wear my pumps but they cum off very easily!!.....the only reason why im waerin a black top is that wen i get sweaty know one will really see!! lol.....i just know that my hair is gon to end up goin curly and frizzy!! lol............i CANT WAIT!! im stayin over in a hotel wiv my mate coz no other way of gettin home!!...im packing my bag and it feels like im goin on holiday!!!! lol
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 01:20pm
ive heard that there a lot of sweaty men there.....haha...im bound to hav armpits in my face!! eww
Rosey203
Jazz Hands
Rosey203
March 25th, 2007 at 01:26pm
I'm going to see them tomorrow too. I'm seated, but I'm like a mile back....I'm directly facing the stage (block 10, I think) but I'm row N.....So yeah, I'm not exactly going to see whats happening on stage.....But it should be awesome anyway.

It's my first MCR concert.
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 01:29pm
hey...i think you will hav a great veiw!! seein all the production...lights and differnt afffects!!...the atomsphere will be amazing tho...ive never seen mcr before.....but from wot i hav heard its supossed to be AMAZING!!! lol
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 25th, 2007 at 01:33pm
aw staying over would be brilliant =]

Yeah but the notts arena is pretty good, i've been there a few times went to see llittle britain and lee evans seated and even though i was far away the view was still pretty good! So i'm sure you'll have a good time and plus you won't get all sweaty or get kicked in the face too much =]
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 01:36pm
wow i wud love to see lee evans...!! hes wicked!!.....i saw my first concert at nottingham...busted!! haha dont laff!!,.....yer seating it good at sum shows!! u can feak out..and rave wiv nobody standing on ur toes!!....
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 01:44pm
Rosey203:
I'm going to see them tomorrow too. I'm seated, but I'm like a mile back....I'm directly facing the stage (block 10, I think) but I'm row N.....So yeah, I'm not exactly going to see whats happening on stage.....But it should be awesome anyway.

wot time you gettin there?!
Rosey203
Jazz Hands
Rosey203
March 25th, 2007 at 01:46pm
xhayleyx19:
Rosey203:

wot time you gettin there?!

Well, doors open at 6:30, so I'm probably going to get thier about that time, so I have time to buy merch and stuff before the show....
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
March 25th, 2007 at 01:48pm
^ lucky you....lol cool wot u thinkin of gettin!?
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 25th, 2007 at 01:53pm
i thought doors opened at 7.30 or am i mistaken?