AuthorMessage
killing loneliness 849
Killjoy
killing loneliness 849
November 1st, 2005 at 04:17pm
gerardisnice:
hailz908:
JuJuBee426:
I remember the first time I ever heard them. Someone handed me their first album right after it had come out and advised me to listen to it and I fell in love with it. I think my biggest draw to them was that they were normal down to earth approachable guys and over time I stopped feeling like that about them. The bigger they got the more diamonds they wore and the more expensive cars they bought. I just felt like I couldn't relate to them anymore. It's hard to believe the lyrics about hardships in life enough to relate to them when you know the guys singing them are driving Mercedes cars, dating and partying with other big name celebrities, and living in 6 million dollar homes. Maybe one day it will pass and I will be over it though. I HATE that I was a fan for so long (since like 2002) and I even knew of them before they hit it big but I can't seem to get back into them. It sucks to put so much time into liking a band and then you feel it slipping away. You don't want it to but you can't seem to stop it, you know? Who knows? I know a girl that's friends with them personally and she says they aren't so ego driving in a more personal, non-press driven environment so who knows?
dude, gc aren't like that, they're really down to earth people and they care deeply about theyre fans, that's one of the main reasonswhy i like them. i need to see them live!!!

Haha, can i come? lol
if i can get tickets
sadie goes moo
Always Born a Crime
sadie goes moo
November 1st, 2005 at 04:19pm
hailz908:
gerardisnice:
hailz908:
JuJuBee426:
I remember the first time I ever heard them. Someone handed me their first album right after it had come out and advised me to listen to it and I fell in love with it. I think my biggest draw to them was that they were normal down to earth approachable guys and over time I stopped feeling like that about them. The bigger they got the more diamonds they wore and the more expensive cars they bought. I just felt like I couldn't relate to them anymore. It's hard to believe the lyrics about hardships in life enough to relate to them when you know the guys singing them are driving Mercedes cars, dating and partying with other big name celebrities, and living in 6 million dollar homes. Maybe one day it will pass and I will be over it though. I HATE that I was a fan for so long (since like 2002) and I even knew of them before they hit it big but I can't seem to get back into them. It sucks to put so much time into liking a band and then you feel it slipping away. You don't want it to but you can't seem to stop it, you know? Who knows? I know a girl that's friends with them personally and she says they aren't so ego driving in a more personal, non-press driven environment so who knows?
dude, gc aren't like that, they're really down to earth people and they care deeply about theyre fans, that's one of the main reasonswhy i like them. i need to see them live!!!

Haha, can i come? lol
if i can get tickets

YAY. lol. okay, i think we're confusin the people
WE KNOW EACH OTHER. there. i think i unconfused them Very Happy lol. how great am i. Emo is gd by the way
killing loneliness 849
Killjoy
killing loneliness 849
November 1st, 2005 at 04:20pm
lol yeah tis
sadie goes moo
Always Born a Crime
sadie goes moo
November 1st, 2005 at 04:22pm
lol. that was random. okay, i'm gna say 1 last thing b4 i leave this thread and cm bak to it tomorrow. GC R GD Very Happy
killing loneliness 849
Killjoy
killing loneliness 849
November 2nd, 2005 at 03:17am
gerardisnice:
lol. that was random. okay, i'm gna say 1 last thing b4 i leave this thread and cm bak to it tomorrow. GC R GD Very Happy

yup, they are v. good, im at school at the min, joy!
sadie goes moo
Always Born a Crime
sadie goes moo
November 2nd, 2005 at 11:45am
aw. lol. bak to gc .. . .
matt skiba!
Awake and Unafraid
matt skiba!
November 2nd, 2005 at 01:52pm
Hate. And they SUCK live. they were worse than simple plan live.
Echoes of Lost Hope
Salute You in Your Grave
Echoes of Lost Hope
November 2nd, 2005 at 01:56pm
I never liked them. I don't talk crap about them, I'm sure they're relatively altogether nice guys, but as musical artists. Nah uh... I'm kinda picky about guys' singing voices. The only male singer's voice that doesn't annoy me is John Lennon, David Clayton Thomas, Bo Bice, Paul McCartney, David Bowie, Freddie Mercury, and The best voice ever... Gerard Way.
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
November 2nd, 2005 at 01:56pm
Ebolarama!!:

My mate wants me to take her to see Simple Plan O.O Gah. I just... couldnt. Regardless of how awesome she is. I think I'd cry vomit.
matt skiba!
Awake and Unafraid
matt skiba!
November 2nd, 2005 at 02:00pm
killer_odd_sock:
Ebolarama!!:

My mate wants me to take her to see Simple Plan O.O Gah. I just... couldnt. Regardless of how awesome she is. I think I'd cry vomit.

We had to drive down to London to see SP for my sisters birthday, and ALL the way we were listening to them, good charlotte and Mest. At the concert i actually put headphones on and listened to a7x Smile
killing loneliness 849
Killjoy
killing loneliness 849
November 2nd, 2005 at 02:36pm
Bleed Black:

GC are v. good live, actually, if you're wonderin how i know, i have their dvd of them live @ brixton academy Smile
Walking Dead
Jazz Hands
Walking Dead
November 2nd, 2005 at 02:41pm
hailz908:
Bleed Black:

GC are v. good live, actually, if you're wonderin how i know, i have their dvd of them live @ brixton academy Smile

Well, both of us have seen them live twice. and it was AWFUL
sadie goes moo
Always Born a Crime
sadie goes moo
November 2nd, 2005 at 03:09pm
Reuben.:
hailz908:
Bleed Black:

I thought they were gd Smile
killing loneliness 849
Killjoy
killing loneliness 849
November 2nd, 2005 at 03:13pm
Reuben.:
hailz908:
Bleed Black:

jus tell me how they were 'awful' theyre an amazing band and i don't really understand how you can't like them Confused
Walking Dead
Jazz Hands
Walking Dead
November 2nd, 2005 at 03:16pm
hailz908:
Reuben.:
hailz908:
Bleed Black:

jus tell me how they were 'awful' theyre an amazing band and i don't really understand how you can't like them Confused

AMAZING??? they cant play very well, and they jus sucked.

I dont understand how people can like them. they are so fake, saying they are hard done by when they are driving round with porsches wearing diamonds.
sadie goes moo
Always Born a Crime
sadie goes moo
November 2nd, 2005 at 03:18pm
aham, friend crying? gc? bad? hmmm i think not!
killing loneliness 849
Killjoy
killing loneliness 849
November 2nd, 2005 at 03:20pm
meaningless smiles:
hailz908:
Reuben.:
hailz908:
Bleed Black:

I dont understand how people can like them. they are so fake, saying they are hard done by when they are driving round with porsches wearing diamonds.

they arent actually, have u heard lifestyles n the rich n the famous? its bout them HATING people like that, so yeah, they are amazing and really down to earth people, who care deeply about their fans Smile
Walking Dead
Jazz Hands
Walking Dead
November 2nd, 2005 at 03:24pm
hailz908:
meaningless smiles:
hailz908:
Reuben.:
hailz908:
Bleed Black:

they arent actually, have u heard lifestyles n the rich n the famous? its bout them HATING people like that, so yeah, they are amazing and really down to earth people, who care deeply about their fans Smile

Rolling Eyes

heard it all before.

they care about fans so much they dont hang after the show, or ignore their fans, like they did to my little sister who practically worships em.
Walking Dead
Jazz Hands
Walking Dead
November 2nd, 2005 at 03:24pm
hailz908:
meaningless smiles:
hailz908:
Reuben.:
hailz908:
Bleed Black:

Rolling Eyes

heard it all before.

they care about fans so much they dont hang after the show, or ignore their fans, like they did to my little sister who practically worships em.
killing loneliness 849
Killjoy
killing loneliness 849
November 2nd, 2005 at 03:25pm
that's stupid, they wouldn't do that. i mean, you just gotta listen to the stuff they say on their blog n at concerts 2 no they care about their fans