Don't have an account? Create one!

Good Charlotte

AuthorMessage
killing loneliness 849
Killjoy
killing loneliness 849
February 17th, 2006 at 01:01pm
Gerard's_**Ally_kat*:
they're gd but i fink they're fading a bit.
billy is the hottest out of all of em .
but they're gd performers & song writers Smile

i agree!! i like their music, just not joel... he confuses me, alot
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
February 17th, 2006 at 02:41pm
Theyre okay. I do have one of their albums. I'm just not...into them. but some of their songs get on my nerves.
FUCKhollywood
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FUCKhollywood
February 18th, 2006 at 04:24am
i've got to give props to GC
if it wasnt for them, i would have never got into the music i listen to now.
there image has changed, i think. but they are still the gods of my generations punk.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
April 15th, 2006 at 02:01am
Good Charlotte.....wow....is all i have to say.....I remember when "Lifestyles of the rich and famous" came out....I soon fell IN LOVE with GC.....I got their CD's...listened to them nonstop.....I perfer their older stuff.....Their second album is my favorite....Hold On saved my life so many times.....I was as obsessed with them as I am now with MCR.....but then a little poser person known as Hilary Duff came along with her and her fake rockstar ways and then she started dating Joel (Don't call me jealous) I was just infuriated by the fact that when they started dating...she was 16 years old (Hilary Duff in fact is exactly 2 months older than I am....true story....Her: 9/28/87 Me: 11/28/87) and he was what? 25? I was all like "He's gonna get arrested because she's a minor".....(Yeah...laugh it up).....anywho.....She was the reason my love for GC has dwindled to almost nothing. That...and when Chris Left the band because of his elbow/joint problems...he was the best drummer for GC. I still listen to them from time to time...but these days....they're not at the top of my list of cd's i need to have......(In fact...their cd's in my case have moved from like the second page of my case to almost the last (Cause i arrange my cd's according to how much i like the artist...yeah weirdness again)).......But yeah......so that's my story.....

stop snoring everyone!!!! Hehe...
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
April 15th, 2006 at 10:52am
I'm not much into them.
They're okay, just not really my thing.
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
April 15th, 2006 at 11:45am
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
Good Charlotte.....wow....is all i have to say.....I remember when "Lifestyles of the rich and famous" came out....I soon fell IN LOVE with GC.....I got their CD's...listened to them nonstop.....I perfer their older stuff.....Their second album is my favorite....Hold On saved my life so many times.....I was as obsessed with them as I am now with MCR.....but then a little poser person known as Hilary Duff came along with her and her fake rockstar ways and then she started dating Joel (Don't call me jealous) I was just infuriated by the fact that when they started dating...she was 16 years old (Hilary Duff in fact is exactly 2 months older than I am....true story....Her: 9/28/87 Me: 11/28/87) and he was what? 25? I was all like "He's gonna get arrested because she's a minor".....(Yeah...laugh it up).....anywho.....She was the reason my love for GC has dwindled to almost nothing. That...and when Chris Left the band because of his elbow/joint problems...he was the best drummer for GC. I still listen to them from time to time...but these days....they're not at the top of my list of cd's i need to have......(In fact...their cd's in my case have moved from like the second page of my case to almost the last (Cause i arrange my cd's according to how much i like the artist...yeah weirdness again)).......But yeah......so that's my story.....

stop snoring everyone!!!! Hehe...

I agree with you...And I hate that Benji & Joel are working on music with Hilary and...I just don't like her....

And...I arrange my cd's according to how much I like artists too...
LostAndFound_TheCrew
Jazz Hands
LostAndFound_TheCrew
April 28th, 2006 at 03:52pm
What's all that shit about "not being 'ashemed' to admit I like them"!? Why should you be ashemed to say that you like Good Charlotte!? Or any bands!? I do like Good Charlotte, their music has helped me trough some really hard times. I owe them and I thank from the bottom of my heart. I don't listen to them that much anymore though, but those guys will always have a special place in my heart.
Blaire
Fabulous Killjoy
Blaire
April 28th, 2006 at 04:10pm
Nope... I dislike them... greatly.
Torosaurus.
Always Born a Crime
Torosaurus.
May 1st, 2006 at 12:18pm
The song :Hold On is so....it makes me cry and the lyric is so true!!! this world is cold but you don't have to go <3 it's so sweet <33
RioneZ
Thinking Happy Thoughts
RioneZ
May 15th, 2006 at 05:09pm
I only like Hold On, I use to like GC alot, but then I slowly started listening to good stuff, like MCR. Now I never listen to the CD I have by them and I think they're crap.
alex disappeared
Shotgun Sinner
alex disappeared
May 21st, 2006 at 05:43pm
I used to be OBSESSED with GC, but then I moved on to MCR, then TBS.
I had posters all over my wall...but now, they are rolled up and stuffed behind my chair.
Mit Liebe, Moli.
Bleeding on the Floor
Mit Liebe, Moli.
May 21st, 2006 at 06:07pm
I absolutely adore them. Go ahead, flame me, bitches. I dare you. D=<
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
May 21st, 2006 at 06:19pm
you know that one band ?
That you tell everyone you hate ?
And then you get alone and scream the lyrics to ?
Well, yeah.
dean moriarty.
Banned
dean moriarty.
May 21st, 2006 at 06:41pm
sam is the avalanche;:
you know that one band ?
That you tell everyone you hate ?
And then you get alone and scream the lyrics to ?
Well, yeah.

Same. I tore down all my posters of them; at least the ones of just Benji and Joel, and I'm currently regretting it greatly.
Money's A Language.
Joining The Black Parade
Money's A Language.
May 21st, 2006 at 09:36pm
Have they stopped making music since Joel and Hilary started dating or something?

Hope so.
LostAndFound_TheCrew
Jazz Hands
LostAndFound_TheCrew
June 2nd, 2006 at 10:17am
Prisoner Of Society:
Have they stopped making music since Joel and Hilary started dating or something?

Hope so.

Nope. New record coming up soon.
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
July 12th, 2006 at 12:21pm
I never really liked them...
But then last week my friend made me listen to them...
And now their in my top 10 bands
The Young And The Hopeless is probably my favorite song.
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
July 12th, 2006 at 12:22pm
I don't care if I get totally flamed for this, but Good Charlotte was my first favorite band. I used to know everything about them and I would listen to their CDs every day. I still love them to death but I'm not quite as obsessive as I used to be.

Good Charlotte = In Love
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
July 12th, 2006 at 12:24pm
Las Reina Calabaza:
I don't care if I get totally flamed for this, but Good Charlotte was my first favorite band. I used to know everything about them and I would listen to their CDs every day. I still love them to death but I'm not quite as obsessive as I used to be.

Good Charlotte = In Love
FUCKhollywood
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FUCKhollywood
July 12th, 2006 at 01:56pm
Hmm...