Don't have an account? Create one!

Where were you when you first heard about MCR?

AuthorMessage
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
Killjoy
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
May 19th, 2007 at 05:02am
i was in my front room when i had seen the the start of the video for wttbp so many times and flicked the channel so i actually decided to listen to it and it was AMAZING Clap

i_will_avenge_my_ghost
HaLfWaY tO hEaVeN
Killjoy
HaLfWaY tO hEaVeN
May 19th, 2007 at 08:08am
My mom's friend was at out house watching Kerrang and then Helena came on and fell in love with MCR since then~ <3
Not an interesting story though...
gossip girl.
Always Born a Crime
gossip girl.
May 19th, 2007 at 08:55am
i was at my boyfriend's house(he wasn't my boyfriend yet) then he introduced to me mcr and i fell in love with themVery Happy
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
May 19th, 2007 at 09:19am
at home
ToTheEnd..
Really Not Okay
ToTheEnd..
May 19th, 2007 at 04:55pm
My mate had a MCR bag last year and she absolutly loved them, now she doesn't like them and I think there just amazing.
The first song I heard was Welcome To The Black Parade
avenge_your_ghost
Killjoy
avenge_your_ghost
May 19th, 2007 at 05:01pm
i was watching much music and the ghost of you came on and since then they are my fave band Very Happy
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
May 22nd, 2007 at 12:50pm
i was at home sick and was watching self serve on fuse and welcome to the black parade came on.
theresiahs.
Bleeding on the Floor
theresiahs.
May 22nd, 2007 at 03:36pm
In the car with my mum, for like, some years ago. I said, "... hey, I really like this song!" (I think it was I'm not okay, but I'm not really sure) ... some days later I saw Helena on MTV and I bought Three cheers for sweet revenge the next day Very Happy
KN!VES
Joining The Black Parade
KN!VES
May 22nd, 2007 at 03:51pm
I was at school after a ROTC colorguard for our school's evening basketball game. My best friend and his girlfriend were walking around listening to their MP3's and I asked what they were listening to.
They played for me Blood, Welcome to the Black Parade, and Famous Last Words. I was addicted at once.
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
May 22nd, 2007 at 04:28pm
Infront of a computer!
The obsession didnt start until a month after.
Jayohen
Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
May 22nd, 2007 at 04:54pm
It was christmas 2006, and my cousin was showing me so many music videos I thought my eyes would fall out. He showed me Helena, and I liked it. Then after I had gotten suicidle, since my grandfather died a year ago, and alot of other reasons, I watched Helena again, and then found out it was about his grandmother, and I got hooked, since I could sing that for my grandfather.
Egyptian_Blue
Killjoy
Egyptian_Blue
May 22nd, 2007 at 06:15pm
I was on YouTube, and I came across Helena while looking up something completley different. I watched the other Three Cheers singles a lot after that, but I didn't actually buy any of the CDs until "Famous LAst Words" came on the radio.
vEnom flavour_cookiE
Killjoy
vEnom flavour_cookiE
June 12th, 2007 at 07:22am
curled up on my bed in my room, free kerrang! CD, late august two years ago. thankyou for the venom came on and i was so shocked up fell off the bed
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
June 12th, 2007 at 09:37am
I was in my room watching FUSE and I'm Not Okay came on
rAwr!
Killjoy
rAwr!
June 12th, 2007 at 11:26am
school "analyze your favorite song speech" ....ew.. speech class.. <dec 2005>
my friend did the ghost of you
fawesome
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
June 12th, 2007 at 11:33am
At my Friends house:]
SarahPanic!
Killjoy
SarahPanic!
June 12th, 2007 at 01:22pm
i was flicking through the music channels and i'm not okay came on and i kinda listened and 'secretly' liked it
then properly heard of them with the black parade when my friend (who now doesn't like them) told me about some 'wierd' band called my romance haha
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
June 12th, 2007 at 01:38pm
Was indoors flicking through music channels, and WTTBP came on. My cousin was with me too and told me to stop and listen to it cause it was really good.
I thought they were okay, but then i heard Famous Last Words and thats what told me they were a really good band!
breakfast monkey
Joining The Black Parade
breakfast monkey
June 12th, 2007 at 03:05pm
I was at home. I fell totally in love with them when I asked a friend for some christmas-songs I could download. And she said all I want for christmas. And I downloadet tonnes of versions, included mcr's version. Oh, I loved it. Since then, I have never managed a day without theire wonderfull music. In Love
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
June 12th, 2007 at 03:08pm
My friend's house. She was in the bathroom at the time and I was watching an MTV commercial for vma's or something. That's where I first heard their name and saw Gerard's face for the first time. Shocked