Don't have an account? Create one!

Where were you when you first heard about MCR?

AuthorMessage
Ludwig
Motor Baby
Ludwig
August 4th, 2007 at 02:14am
a friend's house
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
August 6th, 2007 at 07:26am
about: in the living room. my dad called and asked if i like them. i said i had only heard of them
heard: i turned on On Demand, and they were the artist of the month, so i watched their videos. and i quickly fell in love
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
August 6th, 2007 at 07:34am
Well when I saw Helena when I was like 11 or 12, it was so fascinatingly odd (Remember back then I was praying to get the new Hilary Duff Brand skirt Wink ) but I couldn't stop watchn it. But i remember I walked past my moms TV and i have NO IDEAD why she had fuse on,she never watches fuse. So it must have been meant to be Razz

Then a few months ago my friend just wouldn't shut up about "MCR" and I just kinda ignored her and FINALLY after she made me watch "I'm Not Okay" and "I Don't Love you" on youtube I started doing research,I found pictures,loved hteir style and then came the interviews. All thanks to my computer haha
Damage Control.
Salute You in Your Grave
Damage Control.
August 6th, 2007 at 03:40pm
I was in school and this girl who I originally thought was crazy kept talking about how awesome I'm not Okay was. After two weeks I finally listened to it and wasn't that into it. This christmas my grandma who is usually a total prude bought me the Black Parade. I loved House of Wolves and did a lot of research on the band and bought Bullets and Revenge. I fell in love with the music and wish I'd gotten into it when my classmate told me about it. The girl had backstage passes and free tickets to one of their shows!
CherriBoomBoom
Fabulous Killjoy
CherriBoomBoom
September 2nd, 2007 at 01:25am
I was listening to Musiqueplus (muchmusic in french) in 2004 and then Helena came along. I was like whoa!
CherriBoomBoom
Fabulous Killjoy
CherriBoomBoom
September 2nd, 2007 at 01:26am
DamageRevelation:
I was in school and this girl who I originally thought was crazy kept talking about how awesome I'm not Okay was. After two weeks I finally listened to it and wasn't that into it. This christmas my grandma who is usually a total prude bought me the Black Parade. I loved House of Wolves and did a lot of research on the band and bought Bullets and Revenge. I fell in love with the music and wish I'd gotten into it when my classmate told me about it. The girl had backstage passes and free tickets to one of their shows!

Aww, backstage passes...
Bartowski.
Demolition Lover
Bartowski.
September 2nd, 2007 at 01:31am
I was talking to my friend on the phone, and I could hear "Welcome to the Black Parade" very softly in the backround. She mentioned something about "The beaten an the damned" and I asked her what the song was. I looked it up on youtube.
Twas hooked.
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
September 2nd, 2007 at 01:36am
My friend Shannon LLLOOOOVVVEEEDD them. She started listening to them once I moved Sad

They scared the crap out of me! I was like, wow is she Emo or something, she had them all over her myspace.

Then a few months back, I started to like them, and now im obsessed.
xMCRvampires
Killjoy
xMCRvampires
September 2nd, 2007 at 02:34am
I was at my cousins house and he made me listen to Monroeville, I didn't like it at first but then I listened to it a couple more times and I loved it, so he burned me a copy of Bullets..but then I bought my own Razz
xMCRxFairyx
Killjoy
xMCRxFairyx
September 2nd, 2007 at 02:56am
i first heard of mcr when i was 10 - 11.. i went to my friends grans.. her big cousin was theyre and she was drawing the old mcr logo on a peice if paper i asked her what my chemical romance were and she told me all about them that got us talking about music.. i was into soft rock back then so really discovering mcr got me into slitly heavier music ^^ music that i love! ^^

MCR addict__x
Purple.is.my.Nurple
Jazz Hands
Purple.is.my.Nurple
September 2nd, 2007 at 04:39am
i was 12, in my mom's room, in front of the tv. i watched WTTBP vid and fell in love.
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
September 2nd, 2007 at 04:45pm
i was 13, november 2004, in my living room listening to the radio (Kerrang!) and thank you for the venom came on and i thought it was a sweet tune Very Happy
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
Joining The Black Parade
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
September 3rd, 2007 at 08:23pm
I was in school, when my friend Kayla came over and put her ipod headphones in my ears and made me listen to 'I'm Not Okay', 'Helena' and 'Ghost of You'. I loved all three and she's like that's My Chem...Smile
don't let me drown
Bleeding on the Floor
don't let me drown
September 3rd, 2007 at 08:28pm
I was 14 and I was flicking through the music channels and helena came on and all I could think was how pretty her dress was.
Fantasma
Demolition Lover
Fantasma
September 3rd, 2007 at 08:30pm
I was sitting in our living room watching MTV. It was Ghost of you in there and I thought the music video looked cool and I liked the song. Afterwards I could only remember the soldiers but the name My Chemical Romance got still stuck in my head.
Bleeding Dry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bleeding Dry
September 3rd, 2007 at 10:17pm
I was sat in my living room on the sofa, and I'm Not Okay came on Kerrang! I fell in love.... I had to buy their album, then Bullets, and everything fell from there
SPAMELA!!
Killjoy
SPAMELA!!
September 7th, 2007 at 10:41am
I heard them in my room on tv when my best friend
was sleeping over. Now that friend isnt
my friend coz' she h8's them. but she a bitch anyways! meh!
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
September 7th, 2007 at 10:44am
in front of the TV
takezo kenzei.
Awake and Unafraid
takezo kenzei.
September 7th, 2007 at 12:47pm
I think it was on TV.. I just ran and checked out theyr music, and BAM xD It was love.. In Love
jay!
Bleeding on the Floor
jay!
September 7th, 2007 at 01:20pm
Online, from an online friend. :]
She used to be an MCR maniac so she managed to get me hooked.